I suggest we remove downstate from sPvP and maybe consider also removing from WvW?

classes can already be somewhat unbalance, but why implement a mechanic thats not equalize and very unfair could make the different if someone wins and loses a teamfight, Why not leave it up to skill in SPvP and maybe WvW. I suggest removel of downstate only in PvP, leave this mechanic for general gameplay, WHY? because it makes the game unique, but I believe it was never intented for competitive play a necromancer downstate is no where near as bad as a warrior downstate lets use that for example. I'm sure more people are typically upset they lose a big fight in downstate especially pvpers a lot of pvpers value skill over anything is why we should respect what they want as they are primarily the ones who enjoy this aspect of the game. if you believe this mechanic is balance and a good addition to PvP and why it should be kept I like to hear your feedback, please only provide feedback if you consider yourself someone very active in pvp.

@Tayga.3192 said:I think rally should be removed, downstate is ok if it gets balanced.

to make it easier on the balance team perhaps just remove it all from SPvP/WvW, The Balance team from Anet sadly, but true is already having a hard time balancing general classes/specilizations. Which primarily is what we all want to be done right I believe.

Rally should stay, but remove the revive action while in combat.The same you can’t revive a full dead player you should not be able to revive downeds.

Players should make the choice to sacrifice one utility slot for a revive skill. Now there is no point to use them because its easier and better to just press F.

@Exedore.6320 said:You can debate how many people should rally on a kill and the strength of rez traits and abilities. But the revive and rally mechanics aren't going away; they're too integral to the game design.

Well the same was said when reviving fully defeated players was possible even while in combat. Look at it now and everybody think it was always like this.I'm sure they can remove the revive action while in combat and nobody would complain seriously about it.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@"GeneralFailure.3402" said:I think we should go in other direction and allow rally from killing pets, minions and other summons

Mesmer would be fun to play then XDImmagine chrono, ultimate troll. does no damage, dies to anything, no mobility and only remarkable thing is rezing enemies, briliant !

Funny thing is that rallying off clones was actually a thing for one or two days (bug).It was abused af while it was on game.