LOST ALL MY GOLD

All the EU servers crashed and lost 3 days of data, it's affecting absolutely everyone on EU.

We can't do anything about it except wait for Anet to fix it, which I'm sure they will as soon as they can. I'm hoping that since it's only the EU server which was affected the people in their EU office will be able to fix it without having to wait for the people in America to wake up.

For now I'm just not logging in at all in case either I mess my account up even more or they fix it by restoring the game to the latest backup and I lose whatever I do from now on.

I won't play until it is fixed. Lost a few days of SAB progress and in the last days some skins dropped. (+ I need the Crimson Assassins Tokens.)I guess if I played SAB now and they restored it to the point where I was before the rollback ... I'd lose the progress from after the rollback until the fix.

I'd advise everyone to wait with playing until it is fixed.

I doubt they can easily restore it + also keep the progress we are going to make now. (if they restore it we will lose stuff we earn now.) That's why I'm waiting. I hope for a fix as soon as possible (hopefully within the next 24 hours) ... I have at least 1 or 2 skins I lost. One that I wanted to sell (double glichted I already unlocked) and one I had unlocked. Since I don't farm at the moment (having to catch up on older content and focusing on that) the lost stuff means a lot to me ... whille for othes the 1-2 skins I lost might just be a few gold.