When someone asks for something to be removed, we should be able to see their build.

@"SevlisBavles.3059" said:see biuld?from all 9 ?from pvp palyer laswt week? only from 4 ?Or take from last fight? or max player from laswt 10 fights? What we should ask if player change trait each fight ?

Maybe ANet should make a "PvP" class with no special equipment, everybody the same skills, health, damage, etc. Problem solved!this is not new idea. But there is no any problems.

This could work if you had to register on the forum as one of your characters, and you were severly limited in how many alts you could have... but you really arent. Many people multiclass. When someone like me (14 toons, all 9 classes, tinkering with templates daily) complains to remove trappers rune, which one of my builds will you choose to show? Unless you show all of them, it's misleading.

@Bazsi.2734 said:This could work if you had to register on the forum as one of your characters, and you were severly limited in how many alts you could have... but you really arent. Many people multiclass. When someone like me (14 toons, all 9 classes, tinkering with templates daily) complains to remove trappers rune, which one of my builds will you choose to show? Unless you show all of them, it's misleading.

People only play 1-2 professions realistically and that always shows

@"SevlisBavles.3059" said:So that we can immediately ask to remove whatever they like to play, as this is what this forum boils down to now basically.

Maybe ANet should make a "PvP" class with no special equipment, everybody the same skills, health, damage, etc. Problem solved!

That’s prejudice. I expect this to be moved to the appropriate sub-forum.

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@"SevlisBavles.3059" said:So that we can immediately ask to remove whatever they like to play, as this is what this forum boils down to now basically.

Maybe ANet should make a "PvP" class with no special equipment, everybody the same skills, health, damage, etc. Problem solved!

That’s prejudice. I expect this to be moved to the appropriate sub-forum.

All these REMOVE X threads are prejudiced.

@"Shiyo.3578" said:There's a lot of """troll""" builds still left that need to be removed.Rune of trapper DH/condi ranger(or soulbeast)Bunker druidDruid1 shot base mesmerPerma stealth condi rifle deadeye

Just to name a few.

Or you do what other players do and work on yourself and your builds to get better at fighting those things... That’s the spirit of player vs player, not asking the devs to remove what you find difficult. Devs can’t make players better, and it’s not their job.

@Swagger.1459 said:

@"Shiyo.3578" said:There's a lot of """troll""" builds still left that need to be removed.Rune of trapper DH/condi ranger(or soulbeast)Bunker druidDruid1 shot base mesmerPerma stealth condi rifle deadeye

Just to name a few.

Or you do what other players do and work on yourself and your builds to get better at fighting those things... That’s the spirit of player vs player, not asking the devs to remove what you find difficult. Devs can’t make players better, and it’s not their job.

The bane of any competitive game is when developers start catering to the lowest common denominator. Balancing should always scale with experience and skill.