tomes of knowledge

Additionally, every time you gain a WvW Rank (level up) after rank 6, you get 1 Tome of Knowledge in the reward chest (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chest_of_the_Mists_(wvw) )

With boosters and such, if you can get into some heavy action or bag farming, you can earn a few ranks per hour.

At one point I was using tomes to level my weekly key toon to LV 64 (for the sigil of nullifcation) and I would have replaced the TOKs I had used by the time I needed to make a new key toon. Also have a stupid amount of shards, despite having made 2 sets of legendary armor and a Gen 2.5 weapon in the past 5 months.

I wish they were tradeable to so I could send some to my wife for her alts ;)

@"Gautama.5378" said:sometimes there is for short time period reward tracks in wvw.You are mistaking ‘Reward tracks’

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/WvW_Reward_Track

With skirmish reward tracks

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Skirmish_reward_track

Reward tracks constantly renew if you have set them to repeat.

Skirmish tracks, which only repeat weekly, do not include TOK

@"crepuscular.9047" said:wish I can sell them to you, it just keeps on growing even though I been spending them every week to boost toon for key farm

9mcPEog.png

Why not go to Mystic forge vendor and turn them into spirit shards?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/MiyaniHuge Bag of Spirit Shards Masterwork 15 Tome of Knowledge

can by up to 250 a pop so thats 3750 tomes you then can just right click and consume all.

Also worth to mention that you can craft Tomes of Knowledge at NPC near Mystic Forge from this:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Writ_of_Experience

20 Writs = 1 Tome . You get these Writs from each completed Daily Quest reward Chests. Both Writs and Tomes are account bound, that means you can farm them with your 80 lvl character, and then move and use them on your freshly new level 1 character.

Btw to all ppl with thousand of tomes - you can craft superior WvW siege blueprints with them, and earn some gold from that (less effective than karma->gold transfering, but still an option to earn some gold from Tomes) - superior sieges cost way more than normal ones, and are highly sought-out by WvW players. Check it yourself on TP prices.

the thing is i created many new character ideas and used some 20 lvl boost scrools to all but for everything i need a lot TOK like 400 and for this wvw a bit slow so to move faster to this i need a wvw reward track exactly for TOK to get atleast 20 from full track and posibility to buy TOK somewhere

• 4 weeks later...

anet pls make temporal wvw reward track for tok. to get 10 till last reward and 10 at last reward - total 20 from all track. make it just for week or month but do it pls. maybe others dont need it and talk about simple move at wvw but i need them alot now and fast and simple move at wvw is too slow to get few hundred tok which i need faster.

@Gautama.5378 said:anet pls make temporal wvw reward track for tok. to get 10 till last reward and 10 at last reward - total 20 from all track. make it just for week or month but do it pls. maybe others dont need it and talk about simple move at wvw but i need them alot now and fast and simple move at wvw is too slow to get few hundred tok which i need faster.

i made many new character ideas. many. used 20 lvl scrolls for all and its all i got. and characters so many that to lvl up all i need 1000 tok. i bought many character slots for gems and spend rl money. so anet could a bit reward for that by make wvw reward track just for month to get a lot tok. atleast 20 tok from each track.

@Gautama.5378 said:

@Gautama.5378 said:anet pls make temporal wvw reward track for tok. to get 10 till last reward and 10 at last reward - total 20 from all track. make it just for week or month but do it pls. maybe others dont need it and talk about simple move at wvw but i need them alot now and fast and simple move at wvw is too slow to get few hundred tok which i need faster.

i made many new character ideas. many. used 20 lvl scrolls for all and its all i got. and characters so many that to lvl up all i need 1000 tok. i bought many character slots for gems and spend rl money. so anet could a bit reward for that by make wvw reward track just for month to get a lot tok. atleast 20 tok from each track.

Why is all your post litteraly saying this plz I want this or that yesterday, play the game and you get plenty of tome of knowlage.I got 4-5 stacks on a mule for a emergency like this one and you could have saved that aswell right?

@kharmin.7683 said:

@kharmin.7683 said:You don't need these... you want these. That's a big difference. Maybe you should play the game rather than try to ToK-level all of your characters at once?

i know better what im doing and about my time spend of life so dont comment anything to just comment something

That doesn't even make sense.

dont make sense your wish to say anything without understanding of things

@Gautama.5378 said:

Why is all your post litteraly saying this plz I want this or that yesterday, play the game and you get plenty of tome of knowlage.I got 4-5 stacks on a mule for a emergency like this one and you could have saved that aswell right?

pls dont write primitive comments coz u have no idea about my situations or things of saying and its not your bussines so dont be nervous like a kid in things which is not related with u personaly or i could insult your incompetence.

This is why you get banned from forums every time you come back too. You start insulting everyone

@Jilora.9524 said:

pls dont write primitive comments coz u have no idea about my situations or things of saying and its not your bussines so dont be nervous like a kid in things which is not related with u personaly or i could insult your incompetence.

This is why you get banned from forums every time you come back too. You start insulting everyone

why u say what is obvious? question is why i insult and answer is in my comments.