Idea how to make Druid playable in WvW.

DanAlcedo.3281

@Acyk.9671 said:this kind of contribution serves no purpose. The thread is about finding ways to make druid interesting for large scale comps.main target - is this interesting for druid. Can get fun ? - Welcome.And this is more depend from psychology, emotional grow up, and good company. The coefficients, traits, and other stutff in not make any since. Or opposite - worst useless traits, and non meta give more fun and make from common thing the great and interesting challenge!

@lare.5129 said:

@Acyk.9671 said:this kind of contribution serves no purpose. The thread is about finding ways to make druid interesting for large scale comps.main target - is this interesting for druid. Can get fun ? - Welcome.And this is more depend from psychology, emotional grow up, and good company. The coefficients, traits, and other stutff in not make any since. Or opposite - worst useless traits, and non meta give more fun and make from common thing the great and interesting challenge!

Wvw is not pve were you alone even when running in an squad. In wvw you actually need to play with other people and that will not work if they think (with good reasons) you are a dead weight for the team.If you can not understand this just go to wvw and try to join an squad with a ranger.

Whilst you folks are discussing my old favorite class as a returning player i am trying to make a Druid build for WVW roaming.Could any really knowledgeable soul clear up an issue i have found conflicting information on please?

Does the passive trait of 'Signet of Renewal' increase astral force?

Be safe

@"Darrack.4069" said:Whilst you folks are discussing my old favorite class as a returning player i am trying to make a Druid build for WVW roaming.Could any really knowledgeable soul clear up an issue i have found conflicting information on please?

Be safe

Do you mean the passive effect from the signet skill? The answer is "Yes".

@anduriell.6280 said:

@"Darrack.4069" said:Whilst you folks are discussing my old favorite class as a returning player i am trying to make a Druid build for WVW roaming.Could any really knowledgeable soul clear up an issue i have found conflicting information on please?

Be safe

Do you mean the
passive effect from the signet skill
? The answer is "Yes".

Thank you much appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In WvW. The age old joke has always been, A guardian, an elemental and a ranger are sitting in a bar, when a WvW commander walks in. "I'm looking for a healer the commander says. The Guardian stands up and says, "I can heal, and shield you." The elementalist stands up and says "I have many ways of healing you, more than that guardian ever could and shield you." The commander looks at both of them, and waits for the ranger to speak up. But the ranger remains silent. As if sensing the boring eyes of the commander, the ranger turns around and looks at the commander, and states matter of factly...."Don't look at me, I got tired of everyone telling me how much my class sucks at healing." No reason to run a class in WvW, when every single commander, refuses to use you for not only your profession choice, but also refuses to use you because of the specialization of that same said profession. Anet said we were the Jack-Of-All-Trades, but masters of none. Druids however are pretty good at camp capture, roaming... one vs. one. Kinda hard to kill, tend to be a nuisance, decent healing skills....but PvP and WvW want MAXIMUM healing potential, and Druids do not meet that classification. You can do everything right, but the group commander will choose an Ele first, guardian second. Engineer support third. Druids...might come in fourth. But you won't even be a fourth choice, because the commander will ask some of the players to switch to Ele off the bat for healing.