Any info if the next episode is tha last from Icebrood saga?

The prologue and Visions of the Past don't count, so assuming we don't get any more of those, two more after the next. But its hard to say, because I think the tome had eight slots but each pair of episodes only has one map (four slots used atm).

Plus I imagine we'll be getting at least one more Visions of the Past installment.

If it is the last episode I'll be disappointed because that would make a very abrupt end to the storyline. I can't see how they could effectively wrap everything up in one episode, and since we know the next expansion will be set in Cantha it's not likely to be another case of the LW season being effectively an intro to the storyline which is continued in the expansion.

I think part of the reason they called it a saga is to imply it's going to be longer than season 3 and 4 (and possibly season 2, but probably not season 1 which was designed very differently). I have no idea how long it's going to be, but I'm expecting at least 8 episodes, not counting the side-stories like Visions of the Past.

There's almost certainly going to be another Far Shiverpeaks map where Jormag currently is (north of Bitterfrost most likely) based on the direction of the story so far. This would be one or two more episodes, depending on if it's a two-part map again. I'm guessing since there was a prologue, there will also be an epilogue episode to the Saga, which would introduce the reason for going to Cantha. So at least 2-3 more episodes at the minimum after Jormag Rising.

@Fenom.9457 said:

@"Raknar.4735" said:Going by that_shaman's twitter post about the IBS Portal Tome we'll get 9 locations.

0: Grothmar Valley - Prologue1: Bjora Marches - EP1+22: Eye of the North - VotP3: Drizzlewood Coast - EP3 (+4?)

4-8 aren't assigned yet, we're only half way into the IBS if we take the tome as some type of hint.

Wait, I thought bjora took two spaces?? (One for either half of the map) which would imply 8 episodes + visions and prologue. If each map takes one slot and there’s 8, were getting 16 episodes?!

There's further comments by That_Shaman on that speculates on that subject further down that tweet

Basically they believe that the data mined tome slot actually refers to a central map or half map location within each episode rather than the actual scroll itself and that is 9 releases in total it is referring to (including Visions of the Past and similar unannounced non-episodes)

@Fenom.9457 said:

@"Raknar.4735" said:Going by that_shaman's twitter post about the IBS Portal Tome we'll get 9 locations.

0: Grothmar Valley - Prologue1: Bjora Marches - EP1+22: Eye of the North - VotP3: Drizzlewood Coast - EP3 (+4?)

4-8 aren't assigned yet, we're only half way into the IBS if we take the tome as some type of hint.

Wait, I thought bjora took two spaces?? (One for either half of the map) which would imply 8 episodes + visions and prologue. If each map takes one slot and there’s 8, were getting 16 episodes?!

I have no idea how you jumped to 16. 1 for prologue. 1 fot eotn. I would say 2 for Bjora because some1 could only have 1 episode unlocked. Now i have no idea with DW because it's an extension so if a player logs in 2 weeks from now how can anet not give them part 1 and make them stand in the dominion controlled side hoping we finish part 1 so I say DW will be 1 spot but still could be 2 spots so that's 5 or 6 leaving 3 or 4 episodes to go as they all aren't going to be 1/2 maps. But this is all speculation and even guesses based off how many spots Bjora and DW take in this tome.

@Poormany.4507 said:There's almost certainly going to be another Far Shiverpeaks map where Jormag currently is (north of Bitterfrost most likely) based on the direction of the story so far. This would be one or two more episodes, depending on if it's a two-part map again. I'm guessing since there was a prologue, there will also be an epilogue episode to the Saga, which would introduce the reason for going to Cantha. So at least 2-3 more episodes at the minimum after Jormag Rising.

It looks to me like we are heading to Jormag in the next episode, or at least Bangar is, which would indicate he is in the north part of the drizzlewood coast. There aren’t too many places left to go up north, but I do agree maybe one more map from the north, but after that they will probably have to switch directions and go elsewhere.