SUNQUA PEAK FRACTAL LAST BOSS BUG

peter.1856

@Fueki.4753 said:

@Morotheri.2948 said:Just ran into this bug. First time in the fractal. it bugged on us three times. We ended up leaving the fractal.

Once it bugs out in a run, it'll always bug out in that run.There is no point in trying further once you've seen it.
All you can do is re-enter and retry the entire fractal
or give up and move on (and as far I know, most people choose moving on).

It does indeed bug all the time but it is still completeable. You have to burst her to 66% before the phase happens and she will not go into the air and the bug doesnt occur..I already wrote that multiple times to stop the misinformation. It is not hard to do in lower tiers. I even managed to do it with a scourge a reaper and 2 healer in lower t3 or 2. You dont need meta builds for this, just damage oriented builds.

• Like 1

Really? That long ... and still bugged.

And: Lol though it was a bug with my computer/graphics card. But with "fire effect rings" you mean the one from the 3rd mini boss and at last boss phase 2 before the "meteors" appear?

Happens for me almost all the time for the first set of meteors at the 3rd mini boss. Later it usually works. But today I noticed as well that they were fully missing at the last boss. (And in T1 when it was daily rec there ... and new players probably trying it the first time.) Should get fixed BEFORE adding any other new fractals in the future...

This bug is so frustrating. If the group wipes in the last water phase on the final boss on first pull it will bug. Works like a charm to create the bug every time.

Real simple one to reproduce, so it should be simple to fix.
Works on any level. Works every time!

1. Do jumping puzzle - Don't wipe
  2. Fight First Boss - Don't wipe
  3. Do water run - Don't wipe
  4. Fight Second Boss - Don't wipe
  5. Do the lava section - Don't wipe
  6. Fight Third Boss - Don't wipe
  7. Go to Final Boss - Don't wipe
  8. First Pull of Final Boss - Wipe at final water phase, but do with style, run into the middle. Don't be lame and gg it
  9. Boss will reset - Bug is set!
  10. Second Pull of Final Boss - Sparks will spawn on ground, but no air jumps to discharge the sparks in the air. Boss never phases fight is bugged.

If you all cannot fix the bug simple write a trap to allow the player to do a hard reset on the boss, maybe write it into the Mistlock Singularity when people pick that up again it checks for the trap or simply does a reset on the boss as if it is the first pull.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

2h trying to do t4 today starting with sunqua. Dunno what it is happening today but all parties I've joined didn't achieve to complete this fractal. Ended with 0 t4 done today, all the night wasted... -_-

I'd better go to bed now...

Edited by Mannah.4012

On 3/23/2021 at 7:35 AM, Nephalem.8921 said:

It does indeed bug all the time but it is still completeable. You have to burst her to 66% before the phase happens and she will not go into the air and the bug doesnt occur..I already wrote that multiple times to stop the misinformation. It is not hard to do in lower tiers. I even managed to do it with a scourge a reaper and 2 healer in lower t3 or 2. You dont need meta builds for this, just damage oriented builds.

Very informative, thank you very much.

Though, such a pity the bug has not been fixed yet....

• 2 weeks later...