Perma Condition Immunity

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2021 at 10:43 PM, JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:

So, Your precious resistance is getting nerfed soon.

However, I have a team-build that can grant permanent condition immunity to all conditions. The changes will in fact, make this condition immunity even better then it was prior to change.

If your a commander and want to run some builds, feel free to message me. 

So Gold-Sellers now went over to selling condition immunity to steal accounts?! :'D

You exactly sound like one. I dare to know more. Pretty sure that's either just a troll or one of those cheap gold-sellers trying to evolve into a different kind of real-cash-for-a-toot-in-your-face dood.

At the end of the day that guy claims to know something he isn't willing to share/can't share. 

If it's so broken and him not telling it, then he ain't better than a filthy cheater/hacker, since he just wants to abuse the gamemechanics instead of having some sort of balanced systems.

And such creeps deserve to be banned. 

Edited by Calderis.4780

WvW Zerg Meta is power focused anyway, so no condi dmg reduction rly gives anything imo. 

Even after the changes, my guild has had an OK time with condis cause scrappers cleanse too good. If you know how to cleanse you know how not to let condis dmg your friends. 

Theorycrafting I like tho ngl, so good job on finding this setup! 

1 minute ago, Calderis.4780 said:

I dare to know more.

It's very simple. You send me a message and I will tell you. The caveat is that you have to be able or willing to actually run it. It's a team setup and requires at least 5-10 people to work. 

Even if you aren't a commander and can't run it because you don't have the people, I still tell people who are just curious theorycrafters...if you are curious, I will tell you...but I don't want the build NERFED before it even see's play. That's why I'm keeping the subject private. Also It's not an exploit, it's just very clever usage of a mechanic.

Really. No thanks. The way you're acting on here makes me super suspicious and i prefer fair play. Even tho i hate conditions and i'm quite sure in hell is a special place where condi players will suffer their own s.hit for an eternity or two, but yea no. Whatevrer it is, i don't care. 

15 minutes ago, JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:

It's very simple. You send me a message and I will tell you. The caveat is that you have to be able or willing to actually run it. It's a team setup and requires at least 5-10 people to work. 

Even if you aren't a commander and can't run it because you don't have the people, I still tell people who are just curious theorycrafters...if you are curious, I will tell you...but I don't want the build NERFED before it even see's play. That's why I'm keeping the subject private. Also It's not an exploit, it's just very clever usage of a mechanic.

I don't  get the mystery here, if you need a comp of 5-10 people then you just need one healing scrapper  and then not only you are immune to conditions but also your healing scrapper will convert them into boons. And superspeed. And quickness. 

If you need a team for that total immunity then is nothing special.  

Edited by anduriell.6280
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, anduriell.6280 said:

I don't  get the mystery here, if you need a comp of 5-10 people then you just need one healing scrapper  and then not only you are immune to conditions but also your healing scrapper will convert them into boons. And superspeed. And quickness. 

This might come as a surprise, but scrappers can only cleanse a condition per second.

I dunno if you've played recently, but 2 people can place way more than that on a player.

Scrappers can 'immunize' a group that is utilizing FB resistance/clears, active defenses, and off support cleanses VS groups with all power damage that are barely applying conditions.

An actual condition group can quickly overwhelm a scrapper. The actual problem is that generally said group gets overwhelmed faster by the scrappers DPS killing them first.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, God.2708 said:

This might come as a surprise, but scrappers can only cleanse a condition per second.

I dunno if you've played recently, but 2 people can place way more than that on a player.

Scrappers can 'immunize' a group that is utilizing FB resistance/clears, active defenses, and off support cleanses VS groups with all power damage that are barely applying conditions.

An actual condition group can quickly overwhelm a scrapper. The actual problem is that generally said group gets overwhelmed faster by the scrappers DPS killing them first.

You are right but my point was if you need a team is not a secret you can achieve total condition immunity. It has been done in WvW for very long time by using tempest, FBs, scrappers and warriors. 

Even 5 soulbeasts can achieve a comfortable immunity to conditions casting on CD bear and doylak stances. 

Nothing sort of  "you and your teammate achieve total immunity to conditions" would make me think OP found something interesting. 

Edited by anduriell.6280
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Calderis.4780 said:

So Gold-Sellers now went over to selling condition immunity to steal accounts?! :'D

You exactly sound like one. I dare to know more. Pretty sure that's either just a troll or one of those cheap gold-sellers trying to evolve into a different kind of real-cash-for-a-toot-in-your-face dood.

At the end of the day that guy claims to know something he isn't willing to share/can't share. 

If it's so broken and him not telling it, then he ain't better than a filthy cheater/hacker, since he just wants to abuse the gamemechanics instead of having some sort of balanced systems.

And such creeps deserve to be banned. 

OP has more credibility than you, and has shared his setup to those that asked for it to be shared with them.

7 hours ago, anduriell.6280 said:

I mean what were you expecting... a single player to provide condition immunity to 80 people like it was a super build or something?

You need 10-12 ish of them for 80 people. but you need a minimum of 5 for it to work for a group of any size to have an effectiveness that would be considered immunity. 5-6 can cover a zerg of 25 people. 10-15 max covers 80 people in perfect immunity. At 10 of them, the immunity is considered stable, and more then that is pretty unnecessary.

Best way to explain is that, Scrapper is not cleanse immunity...it's susceptible to human error and flaws, and capacity....plus it doesn't interfere with the builds themselves, so you can have the immunity without giving up a slot in your squad...you just can replace the scrapper's cleansing with something else...like DPS scrapper...or another guardian...or whatever tbh...but you're not losing a place in your squad to have the immunity...you just have to alter the meta build slightly. 

Edited by JusticeRetroHunter.7684

• 4 weeks later...