Pristine Dragon's Eyes

The drop rate of the Pristine Dragon's Eyes is absurdly low which in turn makes the rich players buy them all to control the market.
Then the average peasants players like myself and many others are unable to get the second eye. 
Can we get either;

• a) Increase the drop rate so rich players don't make another item borderline unobtainable.
  • b) Make all dragons (Branded Shatterer/Teq/Drakkar/etc) have a chance at dropping it.
  • c) Make a second achievement for a second eye infusion box

Kind regards,
Every normal player who doesn't have 5000g-10000g to complete the set.

Edited by quagganzilla.6450
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, quagganzilla.6450 said:

The drop rate of the Pristine Dragon's Eyes is absurdly low which in turn makes the rich players buy them all to control the market.
Then the average peasants players like myself and many others are unable to get the second eye. 
Can we get either;

• a) Increase the drop rate so rich players don't make another item borderline unobtainable.
  • b) Make all dragons (Branded Shatterer/Teq/Drakkar/etc) have a chance at dropping it.

Kind regards,
Every normal player who doesn't have 5000g-10000g to complete the set.

Good suggestions, I support them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kidel.2057 said:

the problem is that mastery points are very time consuming now, so there aren't enough players with the last mastery unlock who can contribute with the drop. 

I regret spending mastery points in the first chapters. 

Really?  I've not done any of the collections, and I have extra Icebrood Saga Mastery Points, and there are several I have not achieved. 

8 hours ago, quagganzilla.6450 said:

They don't need to "control the market" when there were like 4 eyes there in the first place.

Pretty sure it's not the players that make them unobtainable, but the drop rate itself. It's also a cosmetic item that doesn't really matter, same as the other infusions. (whether they'll want to increase the drop rate or not, I'm fine, it's a non-issue to me and complaining about having some less-frequently used cosmetic items in the game is a bit silly to me)

Disagreed, I think it should remain content-specific.

No opinion. It's not "a set", it's not something a player need to complete. Just like with your first point, I'm fine either way 😄

1 hour ago, Kidel.2057 said:

the problem is that mastery points are very time consuming now, so there aren't enough players with the last mastery unlock who can contribute with the drop. 

I regret spending mastery points in the first chapters. 

Not really, they are similar to how they were before. And just like before, there's still more mastery points available than there are possible to use.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 2

I do wish that the least obnoxious infusions were the easiest to obtain. I suppose turning our flesh into stone, wood, fire, ice, and the solar system simultaneously several times over is equal to making one eye frosty or on fire in terms of price?

7 minutes ago, Slowpokeking.8720 said:

I think we should get a few "shards" after each run and could combine them into one.

Yea, I'm not a fan of complete RNG. 

Anet had figured out that reward structure design in 2012 with dungeon tokens, but I guess those people ain't here anymore.

• Like 1