Worst instance of cheating in history

1 match our team- 2 legendish players 1 former pro league and 2 top 100 players on ez build.

other team 1 dc since start, 3 gold players and 1 person using teleport hacks and the Mesmer hack .

result 500-300 in a 4v5 impossible to win.

it seems one person could play with this hack and win world championships on their own.

plz fix this now

To make it clear for anyone that doesn’t know- the origin of this exploit is a bug that happens in underwater combat on Mesmer to use cloak repeatedly.

this requires hacking in pvp and it makes them stun break and dodge almost anything and deal massive damage in an aoe around them so fast that it’ll still hit like 4 times per second in a thief’s smoke screen.

With this they can win 1v4s and they just need to activate speed hacks to be able to beat top teir teams 1v5

Edited by RedAvenged.5217
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Crab Fear.1624 said:

Talking about it only creates player awareness, and I have a hunch you will only be creating a devastating situation. Really, just contact support with actual proof bro. Delete all your posts and ask to close this one.

No the sterio-typical idea of ‘hide the truth so ppl don’t panic’ is just an excuse for cowards.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Crab Fear.1624 said:

Remind me the last time anet reacted to cheating?

Anet really hasn't ever done JACK about cheaters from what i've seen. I think this post and the "What is This? post help bring awareness to this ridiculous mesmer hack/exploit, and having the topics be high profile on the forums might just get at least one anet employee out of their padded swivel chairs to do something. The guy that was duo queue'ing with the hacker from earlier told me he was a 7 year player and had no idea the mesmer he was queueing with, which had the same name (laflame vs la flame) and similar account names, was exploiting.

Just now, Project exa.3204 said:

Anet really hasn't ever done JACK about cheaters from what i've seen. I think this post and the "What is This? post help bring awareness to this ridiculous mesmer hack/exploit, and having the topics be high profile on the forums might just get at least one anet employee out of their padded swivel chairs to do something. The guy that was duo queue'ing with the hacker from earlier told me he was a 7 year player and had no idea the mesmer he was queueing with, which had the same name (laflame vs la flame) and similar account names, was exploiting.

I'm just not saying any response lately and only see and uptick in the easy road

4 hours ago, Project exa.3204 said:

I agree.

though tbf “seven year player” doesn’t mean much. I just had a “seven year player” brag to me about being gold 1 and told me that if I played half the time as him I’d be respected, after which he blocked me.

btw I was also on an account in the top 5 on my region with a duo also in the top 5 and my account is 7 years old also.

some of these “7 year players” are the worst of the worst

4 hours ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

I agree.

though tbf “seven year player” doesn’t mean much. I just had a “seven year player” brag to me about being gold 1 and told me that if I played half the time as him I’d be respected, after which he blocked me.

btw I was also on an account in the top 5 on my region with a duo also in the top 5 and my account is 7 years old also.

Rookie, don’t you know only 8 year old accounts are pro 😂 

5 hours ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

I agree.

Point is just that if they're a 7 year player they've probably gotten away with things for many years without any consequences. The players themselves don't need to be any good. 

14 minutes ago, Faux Play.6104 said:

if only there was a skill that did a small amount of damage back to someone every time they hit....

If you mean retaliation- it wouldn’t work. Every time the burst around the mirage hit it removes like 3 boons.

no one could keep retal up that long to have an impact

23 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

If you mean retaliation- it wouldn’t work. Every time the burst around the mirage hit it removes like 3 boons.

no one could keep retal up that long to have an impact

mesmers sure complained about it a lot, and P/P thiefs.  Guardians could spam it pretty hard.

I don't condone cheating, but I kinda feel like it's Karma: the MM clearly built a team to win. How many matches have you been in that have just felt like a waste of time?

Like just the other team's start -> people DC'ing. I've reported AFKers and literally seen them on my team a week later. This MM literally set the cheater up for absolute failure, both in terms of his team (afker/dcer) and the other team (pros).

How about Anet deals with other forms of match manipulation at the same time? How do you know one of the "pros" didn't queue a smurf account to guarantee a win? This is ignoring the fact that even without that the MM clearly set up one side to lose.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Firebeard.1746 said:

I don't condone cheating, but I kinda feel like it's Karma: the MM clearly built a team to win. How many matches have you been in that have just felt like a waste of time?

Like just the other team's start -> people DC'ing. I've reported AFKers and literally seen them on my team a week later. This MM literally set the cheater up for absolute failure, both in terms of his team (afker/dcer) and the other team (pros).

How about Anet deals with other forms of match manipulation at the same time? How do you know one of the "pros" didn't queue a smurf account to guarantee a win? This is ignoring the fact that even without that the MM clearly set up one side to lose.

To be fair the dc was a very skillful player who just saw he had a hacker and was like “I don’t wanna be a part of this “

the rest of the hackers team afkd too. If this came down to skill we were gonna win- and we were winning , until the Mesmer player turned on teleport hacks. After that he literally 1v5d us

edit: the part that ticks me off the most is that what I’m assuming his duo was and the idiots getting carried actually were happy he hacked them a win

Edited by RedAvenged.5217

7 hours ago, Firebeard.1746 said:

Have to agree with this.  Matchmaking that puts 3 gold players vs. a bunch of legendary and pro leaguers should get this kind of reaction.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Faux Play.6104 said:

Have to agree with this.  Matchmaking that puts 3 gold players vs. a bunch of legendary and pro leaguers should get this kind of reaction.  

The match making is trying to match the average rating of both teams so its pretty unlikely to have team of gold players against a team of legendary or plat3 and if that happens the team of gold players will loose very small ammount of points or not loose any at all... Maybe people should stop blaming the match making aways and start analizing their games to see why exactly they loose.

Edit: dont get me wrong the match making could be improved and has problems of his own which i made a thread about, but the scenario described above is very very unlikely to happen.

Edited by razaelll.8324
  • Haha 3