One change to nerf all necros in PvP

3 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

If the Burst meta comes back then the shroud dmg reduction would have to be reset as well. I only recommend that change in regards to this lower damage meta. I also make that recommendation both as someone who plays a reaper and someone who fights against reapers/core necros and am well aware of what the repercussions would be.

The bigger underlying issue is that there is no real caps on how much % added damage someone can do, nor is there a real cap on the % reduced damage someone can attain.

there is 100% dmg reduction cap.
Laughs in revenant

26 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Cries in warrior.

But seriously, there should be a hard cap somewhere between 50% reduction and 70% reduction.

Are you sure that shroud has 50% reduction base, since I just checked and the Chieftain is doing Slash 2022 on shroud and no shroud. 

1 hour ago, Vancho.8750 said:

Are you sure that shroud has 50% reduction base, since I just checked and the Chieftain is doing Slash 2022 on shroud and no shroud. 

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Death_Shroud

It isn't reflected in logs or floaters

Edit: was in a carwash and couldn't finish.

This means that if you hit a Necro or Reaper who is in shroud, yours and their combat logs and floaters will show the unreduced number, but their life force pool only reduces by half of the number shown.

Edited by Lan Deathrider.5910

3 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Crab Fear has chosen a hill coated in CPC to die on it seems.

I don't think so, my logic is sound and fair.

I wouldn't expect necro mains to agree.

But, since necro is quickly becoming everyone's main, I might be alone soon enough.....

Lol

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Crab Fear.1624 said:

I don't think so, my logic is sound and fair.

I wouldn't expect necro mains to agree.

But, since necro is quickly becoming everyone's main, I might be alone soon enough.....

Lol

Neither am I, it's just not the right things to focus. If you want Scourge to be weaker, focus Scourge, not core. It's not some insane overly elaborate scheme. 

1 hour ago, kybraga.7103 said:

Neither am I, it's just not the right things to focus. If you want Scourge to be weaker, focus Scourge, not core. It's not some insane overly elaborate scheme. 

Some core things are busted.

I also believe that smoke screen is quite busted (thief skill).

• Like 2
  • Confused 1