Bought the game, but no shared inventory slot/level boost?

3 hours ago, Tabris.7236 said:

Also don't get this part of Ultimate. if it will add on exp release - it will be fail)) 80 lvl boost nearly useless, but shared slot  ineed now)

I think the level 80 boost is NOT useless because you also get an extra character slot... even if you dont plan to play a new character, you still can park it on a useful spot (to farm materials or open a daily chest)..

• Like 1

similar issue where I got the ultimate edition. I did not get the 80-boost, shared inventory slot or character slot. I'm also waiting for the gems.

I did get the various skins (raptor, cape, weapon, skiff), along with a external character slot that I picked up on checkout.

• Like 1

I just got a ticket reply: it's being worked on by our lovely devs : - )

So just sit tight, I will.

I have looked into this issue and it appears the Dev Team is aware of the matter and working on a solution as quickly as possible. We do not currently have a time frame for this fix, so please keep an eye on the official Guild Wars 2 forums

Edit: this ticket response was to the missing shared inventory slot, the missing character slot is already listed in the dev tracker.

Edited by Goettel.4389
  • Like 2

Guys I got my slot and boost , but there's an issue with the level 80 boost and you can't use it , probably due to a bug . My thought is that when the resolve the issue with the bug you'll get your slot and boost. Check the official  Guild Wars 2 twitter account there's a post about the bug.

Not sure if they have announced anything on the forums but the Twitter feed put this up 20hrs ago.  

Delivery of Level 80 Boosts and Shared Inventory Slots has been temporarily disabled so that we can address an issue. We’ll re-enable them after the issue has been corrected, and players will automatically receive their items. Thank you for your patience.
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Tony.8659 said:

I was going to buy it now on the website but if you see here: https://ibb.co/hX2k6FY This is what it looks like since they announced it. It looks broken. I guess buy it in game instead? But  are there still issues?

The shared inventory slot deliver has been disabled for now until they fix an issue, and the gems are supposed to come after ~72h.

Everything else worked for me the instant I did the preorder. Just buy it in game, that's what I did.

Edited by Telgum.6071
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Telgum.6071 said:

The shared inventory slot deliver has been disabled for now until they fix an issue, and the gems are supposed to come after ~72h.

Everything else worked for me the instant I did the preorder. Just buy it in game, that's what I did.

OK cool thanks sounds good I'll just get it in game. 🙂 But did your preorder screen look like mine on their site? 

16 minutes ago, Tony.8659 said:

OK cool thanks sounds good I'll just get it in game. 🙂 But did your preorder screen look like mine on their site? 

Not at all lol, just go through the black lion market to the EoD pre-order and it will show you a different website once you choose the payment method.

37 minutes ago, Telgum.6071 said:

Not at all lol, just go through the black lion market to the EoD pre-order and it will show you a different website once you choose the payment method.

Ah ok LOL.  I use Opera browser, been doing so for years but this is the first time I seen this on my end. Yeah I'll just buy it on the black lion market, thanks again :) 

Just bought the Ultimate Edition.  Got everything except the gems though it did say 72hrs. And they are still working on the character slot and shared inventory slot?  Is it safe now to apply the EoD serial # to my account?  🙃

**Update**

Nevermind all good, just waiting for the gems and when they fix the boost/inv. slot 😀

Edited by Tony.8659

I just logged and got them but the lv80 Boost is locked on the new Shared slot.  Cant move it to anywhere.  Says until I use the boost I can't use the shared slot.   I don't get it. Why can't I use it as I see fit ? 

Bought deluxe on the 28th.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ImNotOkay.1059 said:

You cannot use it currently cuz there are some issues that anet needs to fix with the shared inventory slot. They are working on it and it eventually will be fixxed.

Ah!  didn't hear anything about that.  Tks

2 hours ago, Image.8630 said:

I just logged and got them but the lv80 Boost is locked on the new Shared slot.  Cant move it to anywhere.  Says until I use the boost I can't use the shared slot.   I don't get it. Why can't I use it as I see fit ? 

Bought deluxe on the 28th.

It's annoying, and it has always been this way. It would be nice of we could just toss the L80 boost into the bank until we need it for a new char.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2021 at 3:45 AM, Felippe.3879 said:

Same, bought the deluxe and got everything with the exception of the lvl boost and the shared inventory slot.

Just an update. Today I received the the lvl boost together with the shared inventory slot. 😄