Harbinger Feedback Thread [Merged]

Fire Attunement.9835

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I went into Harbinger just recently feeling a lot of dread after the betas.

I was pleasantly surprised to find it not only viable, but very fun to play in PvE and PvP (haven't tried WvWvW yet). It doesn't seem too busted (it is exceedingly squishy but can output some serious damage) and it is nice to finally have a cDamage spec (that Reaper nerf was not nice).

Now I'm just legit worried about how Anet is going to screw it up. They seem to have a track record at-least from my eyes of giving a really nice solid fun Necromancer build and then just pooping all over it and turning it into crap.

I'd love for Anet to prove me wrong this time; I'm really dreading moving all my gear to my Mesmer again if Necromancer becomes dung.

Edited by Aplethoraof.2643
  • Like 1

On 9/14/2022 at 10:31 PM, Aplethoraof.2643 said:

I went into Harbinger just recently feeling a lot of dread after the betas.

I was pleasantly surprised to find it not only viable, but very fun to play in PvE and PvP (haven't tried WvWvW yet). It doesn't seem too busted (it is exceedingly squishy but can output some serious damage) and it is nice to finally have a cDamage spec (that Reaper nerf was not nice).

Now I'm just legit worried about how Anet is going to screw it up. They seem to have a track record at-least from my eyes of giving a really nice solid fun Necromancer build and then just pooping all over it and turning it into crap.

I'd love for Anet to prove me wrong this time; I'm really dreading moving all my gear to my Mesmer again if Necromancer becomes dung.

They already did all that you speak of with power harbingers.

• Like 1