Garbage again?

KIIIL.1860

This balance patch did not solve any issue with warrior. No 300 sec cd trait changes, useless buffs that are too situational, offhand weapon buffs won't make them suddenly usable... like think about it, is damage the reason why sword and mace offhands were bad all this time? Cripple pulse on sword 4 is really not enough, they would have to add some better synergy with cripple like getting fury or might per cripple, etc.

Sad and disappointing how they suddenly changed the powercreep reduction mentality and buffed professions that didn't need any buffs (or at least tone down other overperforming things at the same time)... like wtf...

still can play condi bunker zerker for solo roam or tank spb for zerg fight. i dont see the future of power build, right now, even after this positive patch LOL

Since that power 2.0 patch, more and more people switch to condi bunker build, in the meantime all power damage are gud so hard. so if you want to be effective as old power build, either play glass zerker and team up with carry Healer, or more defense-oriented spb but that make you unable to fight against all classes that run condi bunker build like core necro or mirage alone.( because you basically hit like wet noodle to them)

I am surprised they didnt add a brave stride icon on when its ready to be deployed.

But yes overall this has changed nothing on the warrior other than the chance of landing 1 movement skill in 10s.

Some of these number tweeks dont fix things that are jarring and so 2013. Sword Rip is a horrible skill to use due to having 4s to catch your target be inside them and then rip the sword, else it misses.

I do hope we see a balance patch that brings something more than 'agressive changes' that were advertised.

the offhand weapons sword and mace need a complete rework. Clunky and slow animations, low range or slow projectiles. None of them feel like you "fight" with those weapons. Number crunching won't do anything for those weapons because they are so outdated. There are many other skills that need an update aswell, like hundred blades and the sword f1. Those skills were good in 2012 but today they are damn worthless.

@"DanAlcedo.3281" said:To be fair.

Break entchantments and loss aversion do like 1k base dmg without boons.

If pve mobs had boons...

Arena has a sense of humor ))But "Brave Stride" now it makes at least some sense . Only for Pvp of course, but it’s certain +

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:To be fair.

Break entchantments and loss aversion do like 1k base dmg without boons.

If pve mobs had boons...

I mean, they do make sure ever since PoF that enemies generally have boons on them. Many of the enemies at least have Might, or effects that create Might for their allies. I've used that spell before the buff too, because it's an easy way to aoe tag mobs without using a weapon skill.

Imagine .... Your parents have nine children. They love them very much and are proud of them, except for one. He wears the shoes and socks of his brothers and sisters. He is contemplated by everyone because he is fat and dumb. For every Christmas, 8 children receive gifts, and you are coal. Every birthday you spend with the same idiots in your treehouse.Presented?Congratulations . Your parents arena, and you are a warrior

And you say. I BROUGHT A BANNER, I AM USEFUL !!! Look at my BANNER! BAAAANNEEEERS !!! )))))))))

@KIIIL.1860 said:Imagine .... Your parents have nine children. They love them very much and are proud of them, except for one. He wears the shoes and socks of his brothers and sisters. He is contemplated by everyone because he is fat and dumb. For every Christmas, 8 children receive gifts, and you are coal. Every birthday you spend with the same idiots in your treehouse.Presented?Congratulations . Your parents arena, and you are a warrior

And you say. I BROUGHT A BANNER, I AM USEFUL !!! Look at my BANNER! BAAAANNEEEERS !!! )))))))))

This..... hits a little close to home.

Banners for warrior...Yes. Play WARRIOR to be.... support.Just bonkers.

Anets definition of aggressive buffs are like their balancing decisions, very confusing. The buffs they did were trivial and changed very little, the fact they stated they'll be watching these changes to assure they weren't to heavy handed shows their disconnect from this game and its classes almost to a humorous degree.What a joke!

@"KIIIL.1860" said:Imagine .... Your parents have nine children. They love them very much and are proud of them, except for one. He wears the shoes and socks of his brothers and sisters. He is contemplated by everyone because he is fat and dumb. For every Christmas, 8 children receive gifts, and you are coal. Every birthday you spend with the same idiots in your treehouse.Presented?Congratulations . Your parents arena, and you are a warrior

And you say. I BROUGHT A BANNER, I AM USEFUL !!! Look at my BANNER! BAAAANNEEEERS !!! )))))))))The GW2 warrior anthem