Bring back wvsw Halloween

Cerby.1069

Well that's anet's fault for neglecting WvW since launch.

The gem store is full of PvE crap, but nothing for WvW.Skins for siege, for towers, for events, for buffs etc etc.So much potential WvW had, and anet just threw it in the trash.

They talk about balance for loot in WvW, we hardly get any! Even with the reward tracks!But in PvE, just look at the Lab, or any of the newer maps, you are literally tripping over loot with every step you take!Where is the balance in that?!

@DevilishLyx.2340 said:Well that's anet's fault for neglecting WvW since launch.

The gem store is full of PvE crap, but nothing for WvW.Skins for siege, for towers, for events, for buffs etc etc.So much potential WvW had, and anet just threw it in the trash.

They talk about balance for loot in WvW, we hardly get any! Even with the reward tracks!But in PvE, just look at the Lab, or any of the newer maps, you are literally tripping over loot with every step you take!Where is the balance in that?!

WvW gem store is an interesting idea. I have to say though, the PvE loot I've gotten is entirely crap so they can keep it. :p

@DevilishLyx.2340 said:Well that's anet's fault for neglecting WvW since launch.

Skins for towers! Great idea.

I remember skeleton tower lords (skeleton with rifle).....and other goofy skins for guards. Was I playing a different game in 2012? WHY DOES NOONE REMEMBER THIS?!?!?! There were candy corn nodes scattered across the map, and I think there were those madking gates or something else around...can't remember tho. Think there were some kind of special siege projecitle effect to...pumpkins or something. Christmas had the christmas themed pack dolly skins and special catapult/siegeprojectile skins.....and skritt presents across the maps that would explode and skritt would come out..

WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO REMEMBERS THIS? Was noone here back in 2012? I wasn't here for like the 4 years in between but I know how amazing this game was during the first few months of its launch.

This should be a crime, sheesh.

Archived