[Prediction] Are we gonna kill Krakatorik in LS4?

yefluke.3168

I find it too dragged for me. We keep fighting branded since GW2 core game , PoF ...until now, but still haven't do anything with Krakatorik.I already got bored of him...

My prediction is we're gonna kill Krakatorik in this living world together with joko to make a fresh start with others dragons. (probably Jormag or DSD)

You can kill Kralk without destroying Tyria, you just need something to balance out the magic flow which is probably where Aurene comes in play. The issue isn't even destroying Tyria at this point, since Aurene absorbing Kralks energy will balance out the flow, the issue is being able to take on Kralk with the energy of a god as well as 3 elder dragons since Balthazar did absorb some of Primordius. Not to mention everything we throw at him at this point will probably just tickle him and he can turn us into branded puppets as a play thing to amuse himself later on.

@Zero.1028 said:You can kill Kralk without destroying Tyria, you just need something to balance out the magic flow which is probably where Aurene comes in play. The issue isn't even destroying Tyria at this point, since Aurene absorbing Kralks energy will balance out the flow

I don't find this convincing. Blathazar sought to absorb that magic, too. Where's the difference?

@Feanor.2358 said:

@Zero.1028 said:You can kill Kralk without destroying Tyria, you just need something to balance out the magic flow which is probably where Aurene comes in play. The issue isn't even destroying Tyria at this point, since Aurene absorbing Kralks energy will balance out the flow

I don't find this convincing. Blathazar sought to absorb that magic, too. Where's the difference?

Balthazar would have take the magic out of the circulation. If aurene took it would continue being part of the natural cycle.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@Feanor.2358 said:

Balthazar would have take the magic out of the circulation. If aurene took it would continue being part of the natural cycle.

Wasn't the point to replace the Elder Dragons with powerful but less predatory beings? Wouldn't replacing a dragon with a dragon defeat that purpose? Unless we're going to believe that making Aurene an eternal force of nature won't lead to anything bad down the line. Eternity is a long time and absolute power corrupts absolutely. It just doesn't sound like a feasible long term plan. We're just going to replace a dragon as old as the planet itself with a newborn dragon cos it's not as viscous right now.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@Feanor.2358 said:

Citation needed.

It was my fault that somehow made this thread misleading. i mean, Are we gonna do something with Krakatorik in this living world .. and then move to another story arc. either Jormag or DsD.

I didn't want to involve with the lore at all , my point is whether we will get another Krakatorik centric in new xpac or will it end in this living world.

I dont think they would make the living story kralk heavy and then release a kralk expansion. I think we are experiencing elder dragon fatigue. Having a depowered god thrown in was a nice change or pace but still terribly similar.

Zhaitan, Mordramoth, Balthazar, and Joko are all big bads with assimilated armies and the other dragons dont change that formula.

Also, a hero that killed not 1 but 6 elder dragons, on top of a god and lich, is stretching it.

Something needs to change.

@Exsul.5803 said:I dont think they would make the living story kralk heavy and then release a kralk expansion. I think we are experiencing elder dragon fatigue. Having a depowered god thrown in was a nice change or pace but still terribly similar.

Zhaitan, Mordramoth, Balthazar, and Joko are all big bads with assimilated armies and the other dragons dont change that formula.

Also, a hero that killed not 1 but 6 elder dragons, on top of a god and lich, is stretching it.

We need to fight a planet in the next expansion. A living, sentient, hungry planet.

@Zoltar MacRoth.7146 said:

@Exsul.5803 said:I dont think they would make the living story kralk heavy and then release a kralk expansion. I think we are experiencing elder dragon fatigue. Having a depowered god thrown in was a nice change or pace but still terribly similar.

We need to fight a planet in the next expansion. A living, sentient, hungry planet.

So Ego the living planet https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego_the_Living_Planet or Mogo https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mogo

But in all seriousness I think we are more likely to ge after Joko (and hopefuly kill him.)

@Flaming.4250 said:

So Ego the living planet
or Mogo

But in all seriousness I think we are more likely to ge after Joko (and hopefuly kill him.)

I agree that we're most likely to end Joko in LS4 and I was actually thinking of the brother planets from Dead Space 3. They always seemed more terrifying than Ego/Mogo.

Archived