Guild Wars 1 Population

You will still find many players at major locations like trading hub Kamadan and PvP starting point the Great Temple of Balthazar. But when you play the story-line missions and visit small outposts, you will find yourself often alone there. The time that you could shout LFP Mission+bonus in any outpost to quickly find a PUG (group) is long gone.

This has been somewhat mitigated by the central cooperative starting point Embark Beach, but does not change the fact that most of the once active player base moved on to games like Guild Wars 2.

Oh, and by the way: The majority of the still active players seem to have moved to the American territory servers, even the European players. So when you find out that everything is empty, check which territory you are in.

For selling stuff realize that many things are not valued anymore (random r9 weapons, dyes) while other things are grossly over priced (Windwalker Insignia...).Just don't want you to stand in kamadan for 3hrs trying to sell a r9 15>50 OS feathered longbow for 5k lol.

Google Kamadan Trade Chat if you want to find a site that records what people are selling stuff at. Can even enter searches.

The game is not abanded,but it is also not active. I sometimes play it and it is required to play solo. If you go for the full set and start in nightfall you should have somewhat decent hero team in relatieve short time. Keep in mind that when leveling you often can take mostly henchman. A full hero team that is not optimized is meh

@FunkaHolixx.2937 said:yes i know but there still somethings i need players for. things like uw i rather do with other players^^ and im little bit worryd how i sell my drops but i think there still lot of people in kamadan and la im right? sorry my english is horrible haha

Don't need humans for UW FoW or even ToPK well setup hench (hero variety) you can solo it all start to finish, long as you know what you doing and what the enemies do. Done it countless times myself. Still do it when i do play havn't played in a bit to be honest.

I am regularly back there, but in my case, this is with group of friends to do stuff like FoW for example. So, we do not care much if there are enough "life" around or not, because we do not really need it.

Next time, will give a go to explorable and check on that. OP did wake up my curiosity. :)

Archived