When Arenanet lies about the origins of the asura

Raven.1524

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

@"Raven.1524" said:So, apparently the Asura came from outer space and Anet is secretly plotting a Jedi profession planned on the future.

maz-kanata-official-photo-from-lucasfilm

Asurans are not ugly.
That thing in the image though....

It's like they skinned Yoda and then turned him into a deep fried jerky.

That's funny, considering that before I read your post, I was going to post that the only thing that thing in the picture has in common with asura is that they're both ugly.

@Tasida.4085 said:Asurans really are quite ugly as are sylvari, but the races are interesting. Beauty is in the eye I guess.

To the contrary as I can't recall seeing an ugly Asuran, I still think there's only one Sylvari face out there that isn't ugly (at least on females).The only alright male Sylvari face I've noticed is the one that makes them look like a Turians from Mass Effect.

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

@Alga.6498 said:The ugly and only Asura ever is... Taimi.Please kill her with fire so she wont lay any eggs :confounded:

That's her child beauty pageant makeup and not her actual face or hair.

She's the devil himself (herself?)!!! :rage:I wish we were able to stick a sword through her chest, maybe swing an axe to her big skull.... why not use Greatsword and chop off her ugly head.... or a hammer.. yees, use a hammer to crush that little bug!! :naughty:Horrible voice and face, eww... eww..! :tired_face:

Archived