Jade Quarry is OPEN — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Jade Quarry is OPEN

arenta.2953arenta.2953 Member ✭✭✭

FINALLY. hopefully we can get some new ecruits for the first time in....years

<1

Comments

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

gogogo while it is hot

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

edited January 15, 2018

https://ibb.co/kVaVMm

mmm i wonder if api bugged

• Run Forest Run!!!!!!

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Mylerian.9176 said:
    Run Forest Run!!!!!!

Transfers are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get..

• Swamurabi.7890Swamurabi.7890 Member ✭✭✭

New recruits? More like experienced mercenaries.

• Nuka Cola.8520Nuka Cola.8520 Member ✭✭✭✭

Just join JQ so Mag stops camping SM. I want to be in SM when playing against Mag for once 0.0

• jul.7602jul.7602 Member ✭✭✭

@Nuka Cola.8520 said:
    Just join JQ so Mag stops camping SM. I want to be in SM when playing against Mag for once 0.0

Don't worry pugs are starting move into our second ebg keep.

• GDchiaScrub.3241GDchiaScrub.3241 Member ✭✭✭✭

How is YB full now?

RISE guild best guild super RPers trash blob guild [RISE] always dies on inc masters of the Die On Inc technique where Prince Jarvan just died.

Holy Warriors of [Kazo] following Kazo doctrine guided by, Our Lord and Commander, Zudo in the holy Trinity of Him and his two firm glutes.

• May i has some gold to transfer?

• Klipso.8653Klipso.8653 Member ✭✭✭✭

A bit late, you can't ask people to lose on purpose for 3 months, most of the guilds have left. You'll just be filling in slots of players that used to be there.

-Balwarc [ICoa]

• Magumma is open too lads...Maybe it's time to finally stack it to keep it permanently in T1 for the fights. If you check their KDR on: https://wvwintel.com/ you'll see they usually have the highest just from PPK in NA.
    what-if-i-told-you-that-everybody-says-they-want-to-beat-blackgate-but-tc-and-jq-2v1ed-during-wvw-se.jpg

• Ferguson's Crossing Server Leader

WVW LEADER

VR

• arenta.2953arenta.2953 Member ✭✭✭

@Klipso.8653 said:
    A bit late, you can't ask people to lose on purpose for 3 months, most of the guilds have left. You'll just be filling in slots of players that used to be there.

3 months? it was supposed to be 1 month...why did you stay out of it for 3 months?!

• Are you implying ppt is bad? Uninstall.

Power > Condition

• Optimator.3589Optimator.3589 Member ✭✭✭

PPT is fine when it doesn't put you into T1. Unless that's where JQ wants to be with some new recruits. In which case, god bless you, and PPT your socks off.

REDUCE NA TO 3 TIERS

do what you will =)

play as you will. as long as it does not harm your server and yourself.

• cobbah.3102cobbah.3102 Member ✭✭✭

@arenta.2953 said:

FINALLY. hopefully we can get some new ecruits for the first time in....years

Hmm good luck with getting recruits ,not everyone wants to go to a quitter server . Servers need committed people .

@getalifeturd.8139 said:
    Magumma is open too lads...Maybe it's time to finally stack it to keep it permanently in T1 for the fights. If you check their KDR on: https://wvwintel.com/ you'll see they usually have the highest just from PPK in NA.
    what-if-i-told-you-that-everybody-says-they-want-to-beat-blackgate-but-tc-and-jq-2v1ed-during-wvw-se.jpg

Hmm another trying for recruits join JQ in EOTM and keep everyone happy>

join us in nsp for sea ocx eu =). hehe

• getalifeturd.8139getalifeturd.8139 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 16, 2018

@cobbah.3102 said:
    Hmm another trying for recruits join JQ in EOTM and keep everyone happy>

Nah I'm on BlackGate myself I just want Magumma back in T1 for good fights. They're the only server that's actually challenged BlackGate's dominance of T1 and fights in years. I respect Magumma alot for their dedication to only fight and would appreciate it if PPK was rewarded score-wise as much as PPT. Magumma definitely deserves to be a T1 server in my opinion because of their skill at fighting. Even with just PUGs they remind of BlackGate in its prime with many good guilds and players.

• Chaba.5410Chaba.5410 Member ✭✭✭✭

@getalifeturd.8139 said:
    Magumma definitely deserves to be a T1 server in my opinion because of their skill at fighting.

T1 was never about fights. Get out of here with that nonsense. T1 has always has been a "map politics" tier.

• LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

So how much do we get paid transfer?

[HUNT] the predatory instinct

• ThunderPanda.1872ThunderPanda.1872 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 16, 2018

@LetoII.3782 said:

You will be awarded with the right to call kiyoshi your big daddy and cloud fly your papa. You should grovel on your knees and be thankful. Monkey Shinezz and Ajax Blue can also join you.

Power > Condition

• getalifeturd.8139getalifeturd.8139 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 16, 2018

@Chaba.5410 said:

T1 was never about fights. Get out of here with that nonsense. T1 has always has been a "map politics" tier.

Copy/Pasted straight from https://wvwintel.com/#1019

Kaineng & Isle of Janthir & Dragonbrand
    Kills: 16,354
    Deaths: 29,282
    Ratio: 0.56
    Borlis Pass & Sea of Sorrows
    Kills: 26,769
    Deaths: 30,373
    Ratio: 0.88
    Blackgate
    Kills: 33,526
    Deaths: 19,156
    Ratio: 1.75

Copy/Pasted from https://wvwintel.com/#1005

Jade Quarry
    Kills: 16,747
    Deaths: 18,558
    Ratio: 0.90
    Eredon Terrace & Sanctum of Rall & Henge of Denravi
    Kills: 11,137
    Deaths: 24,459
    Ratio: 0.46
    Devona's Rest & Maguuma
    Kills: 30,536
    Deaths: 17,602
    Ratio: 1.73

I am so glad I can finally prove you wrong with your false claims Chaba.

• Mil.3562Mil.3562 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 16, 2018

@Klipso.8653 said:

This. I believe JQ is open now not because Anet has given in to the Blackout, it's more like many have moved out, especially this one week. JQ is not like before.

Blame this on the people who think they are own WvW in JQ. Many of their decisions are based on assumptions and selfishness. These people think too much, so here we are T1 --> T2 --> T3 <--> T4 --> dead participation in WvW.

Well done.

edit: typos

• X T D.6458X T D.6458 Member ✭✭✭✭

Politics and drama...the two great destroyers of servers.

BG

egos, dont forget egos hehe

• @getalifeturd.8139 said:

@Chaba.5410 said:

Blackgate

Jade Quarry
    Devona's Rest & Maguuma

HoD is a fairly inactive server 99% of the time though.

• SkyShroud.2865SkyShroud.2865 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Vermillion.4061 said:

@getalifeturd.8139 said:

@Chaba.5410 said:

Blackgate

Jade Quarry
    Devona's Rest & Maguuma

HoD is a fairly inactive server 99% of the time though.

There is coverage just not big numbers. The game is dying. Time to shrink to 3 tiers.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International PvX Guild
    Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Explanations of WvW Structures & Populations Issues

• Burnfall.9573Burnfall.9573 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 16, 2018

@Klipso.8653 said:

than the cycle repeat itself.

Never Ending consequences when our concerns are ignored and thrown under the rug

• DeWolfe.2174DeWolfe.2174 Member ✭✭✭

Look at all the Blackgate coming in here to complain that JQ's finally open. L O L

Just remember, the sad state of WvW is because of the developers neglect and efforts to reduce our world populations for two years. Instead of encouraging players to spread out thru openness, content, and incentives, all they accomplished with restrictions and locks is to drive players out of the game.

• Jerry CCH.9816Jerry CCH.9816 Member ✭✭✭

@DeWolfe.2174 said:
    Look at all the Blackgate coming in here to complain that JQ's finally open. L O L

Just remember, the sad state of WvW is because of the developers neglect and efforts to reduce our world populations for two years. Instead of encouraging players to spread out thru openness, content, and incentives, all they accomplished with restrictions and locks is to drive players out of the game.

Nah
    I'm so happy JQ open then do T1 push。
    There's bunch of HoD NSP TC ppter already xfer in JQ

• XenesisII.1540XenesisII.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭

@getalifeturd.8139 said:
    Nah I'm on BlackGate myself I just want Magumma back in T1 for good fights. They're the only server that's actually challenged BlackGate's dominance of T1 and fights in years. I respect Magumma alot for their dedication to only fight and would appreciate it if PPK was rewarded score-wise as much as PPT. Magumma definitely deserves to be a T1 server in my opinion because of their skill at fighting. Even with just PUGs they remind of BlackGate in its prime with many good guilds and players.

You might want Mag up in t1, but Mag doesn't want to be there.
    They came, they saw, BG didn't live up to their side on fights, they left and destacked.
    They're not going to come back, the guilds have mostly left already.

Another derailing post. ^^
    EBG North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed!
    || Stealth is a Terribad Mechanic ||

• Ubi.4136Ubi.4136 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Jerry CCH.9816 said:

@DeWolfe.2174 said:

Nah

All the TC bandwagoners went to Maguuma actually.

Carnished Toast (Yum)
    Lost in the Maguuma (TC)

@Jerry CCH.9816 said:

@DeWolfe.2174 said:

Nah

gl =) hope some ocx sea eu transfer to nsp hehe

• shiri.4257shiri.4257 Member ✭✭✭

CD is recruiting kyoot girl gamers

Spectre [VII] - Wood League Champion. Making "fight guilds" stack on higher tiers since 2013.
    Wood League News Network [WLNN]- www.twitch.tv/shirirx

edited January 16, 2018

@shiri.4257 said:
    CD is recruiting kyoot girl gamers

if you want a Kyoot. here ya go
    not sure she's a gamer

(40k reference)

@ThunderPanda.1872 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

You will be awarded with the right to call kiyoshi your big daddy and cloud fly your papa. You should grovel on your knees and be thankful. Monkey Shinezz and Ajax Blue can also join you.

Hmmm so the truth is JQ are grovelling now ,they are not as great as they thought they were. there is no fights in WvW there is only Pirate Ship , of course they PPT thats what sitting in SMC and taking paper towers is and bravely blobbing from behind siege .

@cobbah.3102 said:

@ThunderPanda.1872 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

Hmmm so the truth is JQ are grovelling now ,they are not as great as they thought they were. there is no fights in WvW there is only Pirate Ship , of course they PPT thats what sitting in SMC and taking paper towers is and bravely blobbing from behind siege .

@cobbah.3102 said:

@ThunderPanda.1872 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

PS:: Your Welcome to Ajax Blue good luck with that aquisition

@cobbah.3102 said:

@ThunderPanda.1872 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

plenty of fights in WvW
    just not eternal right now.

you can own SMC all you want, but it wont be an i win button. kills tend to make more an impact

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@DeWolfe.2174 said:

>

so... where are the people complaining JQ is open?

• JQ has closed

Ferguson's Crossing Server Leader

WVW LEADER

VR

@hunkamania.7561 said:
    JQ has closed

impossible. we still have the Anet employee held hostage

...i mean..

uh....oh well to late. now you know how we got them to open the server in the first place

guess we gotta grab another one puts on Quaggan mask

its closed now?

• Krypto.2069Krypto.2069 Member ✭✭✭

@arenta.2953 said:

@hunkamania.7561 said:
    JQ has closed

impossible. we still have the Anet employee held hostage

...i mean..

uh....oh well to late. now you know how we got them to open the server in the first place

guess we gotta grab another one puts on Quaggan mask

:lol:

Moonlight [THRU]

@Sovereign.1093 said:
    its closed now?

at work so i can't confirm.

i remember when it opened yesterday some people said it was still showing as closed to them. so maybe its just that 1 person.
    or not

can't say for sure till i get home

<1
This discussion has been closed.
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.