Jade Quarry is OPEN

arenta.2953

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@"Chaba.5410" said:

T1 was never about fights. Get out of here with that nonsense. T1 has always has been a "map politics" tier.

Copy/Pasted straight from https://wvwintel.com/#1019

Kaineng & Isle of Janthir & DragonbrandKills: 16,354Deaths: 29,282Ratio: 0.56Borlis Pass & Sea of SorrowsKills: 26,769Deaths: 30,373Ratio: 0.88BlackgateKills: 33,526Deaths: 19,156Ratio: 1.75

Copy/Pasted from https://wvwintel.com/#1005

Jade QuarryKills: 16,747Deaths: 18,558Ratio: 0.90Eredon Terrace & Sanctum of Rall & Henge of DenraviKills: 11,137Deaths: 24,459Ratio: 0.46Devona's Rest & MaguumaKills: 30,536Deaths: 17,602Ratio: 1.73

I am so glad I can finally prove you wrong with your false claims Chaba.

@Klipso.8653 said:A bit late, you can't ask people to lose on purpose for 3 months, most of the guilds have left. You'll just be filling in slots of players that used to be there.

This. I believe JQ is open now not because Anet has given in to the Blackout, it's more like many have moved out, especially this one week. JQ is not like before.

Blame this on the people who think they are own WvW in JQ. Many of their decisions are based on assumptions and selfishness. These people think too much, so here we are T1 --> T2 --> T3 <--> T4 --> dead participation in WvW.

Well done.

edit: typos

@getalifeturd.8139 said:

@"Chaba.5410" said:

T1 was never about fights. Get out of here with that nonsense. T1 has always has been a "map politics" tier.

Copy/Pasted straight from

Kaineng & Isle of Janthir & DragonbrandKills: 16,354Deaths: 29,282Ratio: 0.56Borlis Pass & Sea of SorrowsKills: 26,769Deaths: 30,373Ratio: 0.88BlackgateKills: 33,526Deaths: 19,156Ratio: 1.75

Copy/Pasted from

Jade QuarryKills: 16,747Deaths: 18,558Ratio: 0.90Eredon Terrace & Sanctum of Rall & Henge of DenraviKills: 11,137Deaths: 24,459Ratio: 0.46Devona's Rest & MaguumaKills: 30,536Deaths: 17,602Ratio: 1.73

HoD is a fairly inactive server 99% of the time though.

@Vermillion.4061 said:

@"Chaba.5410" said:

Copy/Pasted straight from

Copy/Pasted from

HoD is a fairly inactive server 99% of the time though.

There is coverage just not big numbers. The game is dying. Time to shrink to 3 tiers.

Look at all the Blackgate coming in here to complain that JQ's finally open. L O L

Just remember, the sad state of WvW is because of the developers neglect and efforts to reduce our world populations for two years. Instead of encouraging players to spread out thru openness, content, and incentives, all they accomplished with restrictions and locks is to drive players out of the game.

@DeWolfe.2174 said:Look at all the Blackgate coming in here to complain that JQ's finally open. L O L

Just remember, the sad state of WvW is because of the developers neglect and efforts to reduce our world populations for two years. Instead of encouraging players to spread out thru openness, content, and incentives, all they accomplished with restrictions and locks is to drive players out of the game.

NahI'm so happy JQ open then do T1 push。There's bunch of HoD NSP TC ppter already xfer in JQ

@getalifeturd.8139 said:Nah I'm on BlackGate myself I just want Magumma back in T1 for good fights. They're the only server that's actually challenged BlackGate's dominance of T1 and fights in years. I respect Magumma alot for their dedication to only fight and would appreciate it if PPK was rewarded score-wise as much as PPT. Magumma definitely deserves to be a T1 server in my opinion because of their skill at fighting. Even with just PUGs they remind of BlackGate in its prime with many good guilds and players.

You might want Mag up in t1, but Mag doesn't want to be there.They came, they saw, BG didn't live up to their side on fights, they left and destacked.They're not going to come back, the guilds have mostly left already.

@Jerry CCH.9816 said:

@DeWolfe.2174 said:Look at all the Blackgate coming in here to complain that JQ's finally open. L O L

NahI'm so happy JQ open then do T1 push。There's bunch of HoD NSP TC ppter already xfer in JQ

All the TC bandwagoners went to Maguuma actually.

@Jerry CCH.9816 said:

gl =) hope some ocx sea eu transfer to nsp hehe

@ThunderPanda.1872 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:So how much do we get paid transfer?

You will be awarded with the right to call kiyoshi your big daddy and cloud fly your papa. You should grovel on your knees and be thankful. Monkey Shinezz and Ajax Blue can also join you.

Hmmm so the truth is JQ are grovelling now ,they are not as great as they thought they were. there is no fights in WvW there is only Pirate Ship , of course they PPT thats what sitting in SMC and taking paper towers is and bravely blobbing from behind siege .

@cobbah.3102 said:

You will be awarded with the right to call kiyoshi your big daddy and cloud fly your papa. You should grovel on your knees and be thankful. Monkey Shinezz and Ajax Blue can also join you.

Hmmm so the truth is JQ are grovelling now ,they are not as great as they thought they were. there is no fights in WvW there is only Pirate Ship , of course they PPT thats what sitting in SMC and taking paper towers is and bravely blobbing from behind siege .

PS:: Your Welcome to Ajax Blue good luck with that aquisition

@cobbah.3102 said:

plenty of fights in WvWjust not eternal right now.

you can own SMC all you want, but it wont be an i win button. kills tend to make more an impact

Archived