Living Word Season 4 Episode 2 - "A Bug in the System" Trailer [merged]

Kronos.3695

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my gooooooooooood!!! That creepy "perfect circle"-esque version of "Fear not This Night" had me with goose bumps all over. The whole time I was so reminded of Dead Space 1. The still-going announcements despite the Inquest base being deserted and broken... And that funny movie-like "introduction" of all the characters... grumpy guardian... D.Coy! Amazon job ANet, this trailer was EPIC!

Finally a good trailer!

Still a bit childish with the character introduction, though, but still the best trailer to date!

Keep showing us in your trailers what you release and build up the hype! Trailers are there to show us stuff so keep doing that form now on please :) When we link those trailers to friends they finally see what's going on in the game and maybe get interested in the game as well!

I prefer the old format for trailers, this one has too much "funny" taste to me.I just hope that the weapon at the end is not the new legendary dagger, it looks like the Centurious Claw (from HoM rewards) slightly reworked...if so then Incinerator is way better imo.

o.O

New Episode: YAY! Can't wait to sink my teeth in. :)

Content: Intriguing. I don't know what to expect but it looks very promissing. On the other hand, it's a 2min trailer, cut and produced to do so. Marketing, never forget bois/gals. Let's just hope for the best and prepare for the worst. ;)

New Mastery: Hope it will be something worthwhile outside the new LS4/PoF maps. really looking forward to masteries that give something new. ANet really pulled an easy one by having the first mastery of LS4 be "You are now able to gather the new currency". Felt uncreative and uninspired. Where's the mastery that lets us ignore the awakened-only purple tar status for example?

New Legendary Dagger: Not my cup of tea. 1.5k+ gold I won't spend and I'm even happier now owning Incinerator. But to each their own, go for it if you like it, maybe particle effects and/or other fancy effects will make this item shine a bit more than what we see in the trailer.

New Map: Curious where we are going at this point. Lots of Inquest/Asura assets, so I guess we will visit the newly found Asura cube at least in an instance. Other than that, LS3 has showed us that we could end up anywhere, so let's wait and see.

New Song: Don't care that much. Sry m8s. But ppl would apreciate if the full song/remix/edit/cover was out there somewhere I guess.

Archived