ArenaNet Forum Chat: May 2018 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

ArenaNet Forum Chat: May 2018

Hello,

We invite you to join several of our devs for the May 2018 ArenaNet Forum Chat (AFC). In order to try to address more questions and comments from forum members while allowing dev team members time to research their answers and respond as their schedules allow, we will be accepting questions for three days. Then, the devs will answer as they can any time within a three-week period. We believe this will be a more satisfying and sustainable process for both members and devs.

Here are the details:

  • Topic: The Original Guild Wars: A Retrospective
  • Subforum opens for member posts: Wednesday morning (Pacific Time), May 23, 2018
  • Subforum closes for member posts: Friday afternoon (Pacific Time), May 25, 2018
  • Dev Participation Period: May 23 through approximately June 15, 2018
  • Subforum Name: May 2018: Guild Wars (original)

Join us to ask questions, ponder mysteries, share your stories and impressions, and generally engage with team members directly involved in our amazing, incredible, beloved, and still vibrant original game, Guild Wars. Have you always wondered about a specific event? Pondered the origins of a storyline or wondered how it ties to Guild Wars 2? Felt curiosity about the origins of a certain creature's look or animation? We'll be talking with folks who were involved in Guild Wars design, programming, art, storytelling, and other elements of development. (I'll post a guest list when we launch.)

Please join us, and I hope you'll share your feedback on this new process after the AFC ends as well. This is an iterative process and we're always looking for ways to improve!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager: ArenaNet
Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

Tagged:

Comments

  • MakubeC.3026MakubeC.3026 Member ✭✭✭

    Looking forward to this.

  • Ephemiel.5694Ephemiel.5694 Member ✭✭✭

    Oh this will be good.

  • Eddbopkins.2630Eddbopkins.2630 Member ✭✭✭

    This is the start to some lovely conversations i think...cant wait.

  • Orpheal.8263Orpheal.8263 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 22, 2018

    Hmm, so this time GW1 related questions ... if these maybe are allowed to be questions that can be relinked in return also to GW2, then the Questions I will aks most likely if I have not over night a change of my mind will be most likely these:

    • Why do we have yet not old GW1 Weapons in GW2, like the Draconic Aegis, the Bonedragon Staff or the Obsidian Edge, is there nobody anymore 250 years later in Tyria, who crafts these weapons?? One could have thought, that especially the Contest Designs should survive the 250 years all together and not just only a few of them...

    • When can we go reexplore old End Content Regions from GW1, like the Underworld, the Realm of Torment or the Fissure of Woe and should be the answer never, are there any plans for making complete own new Elite Regions as GW2 Endgame Content similar to those three for the game and in general, what happened in those places within the last 250 years, if anythign at all???

    • Originally you planned to give GW2 a compansion system, basically similar to GW1s Hero System, letting our Characters have their personal Sidekick practically.
      What where exactly the reasons to give GW2 no Hero System yet like in GW1 and can we expect somewhen eventually the return of such a similar System for GW2, one maybe which allows us to use our own made Characters as Heroes as an improvement over the old hero System of GW1 which was based only on premade NPCs??

    If these kind of questions related to GW1 in return of GW2 are not allowed tomorrow, then I'll ask something completely different


    Cassandra Lancaster - Achievement Hunter - 28,9k AP currently - Server: Drakkar Lake/EU - Mastery Rank of 254
    I'm the proud Origin of the Elite Specializations Concept (Sub Classes) through the last made CDI Project.


  • Kheldorn.5123Kheldorn.5123 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 22, 2018

    @Orpheal.8263 said:
    Some questions

    I don't think we need dev responses to these because:

    Why do we have yet not old GW1 Weapons in GW2, like the Draconic Aegis, the Bonedragon Staff or the Obsidian Edge, is there nobody anymore 250 years later in Tyria, who crafts these weapons?? One could have thought, that especially the Contest Designs should survive the 250 years all together and not just only a few of them...

    GW1 nostalgia skins are succesfully milked via gemstore so it's only a matter of time until ore of them show up "in game".

    When can we go reexplore old End Content Regions from GW1, like the Underworld, the Realm of Torment or the Fissure of Woe and should be the answer never, are there any plans for making complete own new Elite Regions as GW2 Endgame Content similar to those three for the game and in general, what happened in those places within the last 250 years, if anythign at all???

    You can already visit Underworld and RoT in GW2. As for content design I don't think we'll ever see anything like GW1 elite zones. Current content design seems to be set in stone so if you can expect anything like this, consider it in fractal or raid format and MAYBE as LW instance.

    Originally you planned to give GW2 a compansion system, basically similar to GW1s Hero System, letting our Characters have their personal Sidekick practically. What where exactly the reasons to give GW2 no Hero System yet like in GW1 and can we expect somewhen eventually the return of such a similar

    From what I understood reading about companion system it was scrapped because game has no hard trinity, so you can heal yourself easily and don't need a companion. I would personally love to see working hero-like system where I could play with AI instead of PUGs and customize my heroes. Just like in GW1 but with more monetization obviously.

  • Arden.7480Arden.7480 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Thanks for the info! Looking forward to it!

    Seek, and you shall find.

  • LucianDK.8615LucianDK.8615 Member ✭✭✭✭

    personally glad they got rid of the hero system from nightfall. Too irritating to have to kit out a full posse.
    And it made Gw1 an online single player game.

  • akcy.3652akcy.3652 Member

    Will be questions about technical aspects of GW allowed and responded?

  • @akcy.3652 said:
    Will be questions about technical aspects of GW allowed and responded?

    I think that would depend on what the questions involved. Could you give me an example?

    Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

  • Orpheal.8263Orpheal.8263 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 22, 2018

    @Gaile

    I posted above some example questions, are such questions like these 3 above examples ok so, or have it to be, like I guess so only 100% relevant GW1 questions with no in return-relationship to GW2, like those 3 examples I made??
    Not wanting to distract now from akcy, but I simply made already earlier some examples :D.


    Cassandra Lancaster - Achievement Hunter - 28,9k AP currently - Server: Drakkar Lake/EU - Mastery Rank of 254
    I'm the proud Origin of the Elite Specializations Concept (Sub Classes) through the last made CDI Project.


  • @Orpheal.8263 said:
    @Gaile

    I posted above some example questions, are such questions like these 3 above examples ok so, or have it to be, like I guess so only 100% relevant GW1 questions with no in return-relationship to GW2, like those 3 examples I made??
    Not wanting to distract now from akcy, but I simply made already earlier some examples :D.

    I believe Kheldorn's comments indicated why those particular questions weren't really necessary. We're not sequestering this conversation into "All Guild Wars and only Guild Wars." I'm sure some questions will arise that involve both games, particularly since we're "harking back to our history" in some of the recent Living World episodes. I do know that we'd like to keep the topic around Guild Wars, and not have too many that are predicated by the ties between the games.

    Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

  • kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Why a dev chat on a game that isn't "officially" supported? I thought that GW1 wasn't going to see any further development?

    I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

  • akcy.3652akcy.3652 Member
    edited May 22, 2018

    @Gaile Gray.6029 said:

    @akcy.3652 said:
    Will be questions about technical aspects of GW allowed and responded?

    I think that would depend on what the questions involved. Could you give me an example?

    Thanks to some bad people, current GW (original Guild Wars) authorization server IPs are blocked in Russia because content related to it "contains calls for riots, carrying out extremist activities, participating in mass (public) events conducted in violation of the established order", IPs were put in this list by Russian state authority (probably by mistake). So, players from Russia can't log-in and play GW without VPN, sadly. I just wanted to ask if we could have new IP adress to log-in and play Guild Wars without breaking law :D .

    Edit: I don't know which IPs are blocked as well (chat, friend list, districts and so on), so issue may be in theory with each of IPs used.

  • Ardid.7203Ardid.7203 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 22, 2018

    More talking about GW1? I suppose I will pass from this month forum chat then.

  • Orpheal.8263Orpheal.8263 Member ✭✭✭

    hmm, shouldn't the chat not begin soon™ , or when is exactly "wednesday morning" ^^ ?? in america its short before 6 in the morning in 10 minutes?
    Morning is so relative :D


    Cassandra Lancaster - Achievement Hunter - 28,9k AP currently - Server: Drakkar Lake/EU - Mastery Rank of 254
    I'm the proud Origin of the Elite Specializations Concept (Sub Classes) through the last made CDI Project.


  • Gaile Gray. I have not heard you name in years! And you've been back for years too, welcome back!

    I still jump into Guild Wars 1 as a passionate gamer for two reasons; the sense of community is still very strong for a game that has not had new content for almost a decade now, and it may be the nostalgic side of me, but my God, what a fun game! The game play longevity in GW1 is parallel to few MMORPG.

    My question is; with a still very solid player-base within GW1 and, with a common trend in the gaming market with devs rehashing their games with HD remakes, uploading new content and re-igniting that flame gamers had years ago for their games, do you think Guild Wars "deserves" the same treatment? As a GW gamer for more that 13 years, I would be so keen to see a new continent in game play.

    Another question; do you think micro transactions would work in GW1 to fuel a new GW1 development? Because I know a few wo'd happily contribute to via a few minis!

  • RayOfLite.8940RayOfLite.8940 Member
    edited May 23, 2018

    Gaile Gray. If I remember one thing about GW1 it is you. A very hard-working. meticulous, caring worker :). I started playing in 2004.
    I had 2 accounts for GW1 both attaining 50/50 in the Hall of Fame. I played these together with 6 heroes to enable me to do any area, including Abaddon's Mouth.
    I loved to include real players in my 'hero' team, with mostly a decrease in performance. I used 7 paragons, one of those being myself, the other an assassin.
    The pvp 'Jade Quarry' was very memorable for me, lots of fun to be had there :). Also playing as an officer in large guilds like 'Lazy' and 'Cat' were good times:)
    My main class was Ritualist and was not accepted in many teams as it was deemed inferior. Until Nightfall where it was found the Ritualist was the most powerful
    with skills like 'Signet of Spirits' and the reduction of spirit casting times. I loved my Ritualist :)
    I had tears when I saw the statue of Jora in GW2, covered in icicles.

  • Personal fan questions:
    1. What were the art/design decisions, processes, and inspirations that led to the creation of the GW1 armor art-styles?
    2. GW1's mesmer armor have often been brought up by fans as being very "classy" or "elegant." Based on fan sentiment, have the art team considered bringing back some of the art/design decisions and inspiration for light armor in GW2? Why or why not?
    3. Having been a fan of the original, I would have loved to have had the armor from the characters in the concept art renders. Were there ever discussions to bring that armor into the game? Are there any chances to see them now as armor and not outfits?
    4. Why on earth didn't Shiro's in-game swords match the trailer's swords? They look amazing!

    Professional curiosity questions:
    1. What led to the design decision to focus on horizontal progression as opposed to vertical progression? I can only assume, based on my experiences, horizontal progression on GW1's scale must have been very costly due to the need for a huge amount of concept art, character modeling, and testing of armor sets.
    2. With the release of Nightfall, there was a huge surge in power creep compared to the release of Factions. What was the design process for the skills and balance leading up to Nightfall's release and subsequent skill tuning passes?
    3. With Factions' release, there were the afflicted, enemies that exploded on death. During testing and development, were there concerns raised that the exploding (initially) armor ignoring damage could have had bad implications for the medium armor melee classed assassin? What was the general dev sentiment regarding enemies that exploded on death and the inclusion of a semi-squishy melee class?
    4. For what felt like a few years, Ursan Blessing was very popular and became practically the one and only meta for almost any PVE content. What was the general thought process behind the initial tuning of that skill? Why did it take the amount of time it did to get it tuned?

  • Big fan of Guild Wars 1 and 2 here. Got a few questions:
    1. Orr is one of my favorite places in the story and lore. There was so much mystery around in the first game because we never got to see anything until Guild Wars 2. Was there ever a plan to see Pre-Cataclysm Orr like Pre-Searing Ascalon? I bet that would be so beautiful to see.
    2. With the gods that created Orr, they have great concept art, lore, and Statues/Avatars that represent them. What was the inspiration for the Human Gods?

  • Why is the original game still so expensive after all these years? I think it would be in very good interest to add the purchase of the entire GW1 series to the main website at a relatively good markdown price so that more people could finally invest in buying it, since I know I had a good time playing GW1 after first playing GW2.

  • Tyrion.9015Tyrion.9015 Member ✭✭
    1. Are you planning on giving GW another life complementary to GW2? I mean, some people just quit playing while they finish the living story. That's when they go and play other games. If you encourage players to play original GW (PVP-F2P?) they don't leave the franchise to fill their free time.
    2. I started playing back in 2006 and had a taste of the game in a free PVP weekend. Would you mind doing this again? It would be helpful for point 1.

    Thanks,
    -Tyrion-

  • messiah.1908messiah.1908 Member ✭✭✭✭

    i would like to hear the dev talk about how the class from gw1 and how they gonna bring the holy trinity back (as its already in the gw2 theme)
    would we see revenant as ritualist and dervish?
    would we see warrior as paragon?
    each gw1 classes had a role and strength even in pvp arena. when can we see it in gw2
    would gw1 pvp and some sort of wvw would take place in gw2?

    does it mean gw3 is on the way ?

    also in gw1 pve i love that we had to do quests to gain new abilities
    i love that we could do some pve 1vX like 55hp monk etc...
    wish that could be in gw2 also

  • For Guildwars 2 i would like to have seen the massive skill selection for each character/class where you could purchase any skill you like and use it and base your attributes around the build you wanted. We have gone from over 1800 skills to little over 20 or so as most just feel like the illusion of a skill in GW2.

    Looking back at before GW2 was released some of the skill nerfs felt on purpose like the nerf to the Monks, well holywrath in particular to prevent farming as much. For me if this was reverted i would still have been playing GW1 but now days i play neither because there is no building really cool and interesting unique builds for certain areas and the game feels just like a HP sponge game because of the "Dynamic leveling" of monsters. That is something guildwars 1 had. Max level character of 20 and monster levels didnt change unless it was hard mode yet the level ranged from 1-32 depending which was fun. Having monsters level up when you level or your level pushed down makes you feel weak and then makes it boring.

    Seeing Urgoz, Deep, FoW, UW back in the game would be interesting which could contain the dead relics of GW1 in it to.

    There is so much i feel is missing from GW1 that made it special, then GW2 was made for the general people which is why skill options and everything in general was made the way it was which is saddening.

  • @DanteZero.9736 said:
    Personal fan questions:
    1. What were the art/design decisions, processes, and inspirations that led to the creation of the GW1 armor art-styles?
    2. GW1's mesmer armor have often been brought up by fans as being very "classy" or "elegant." Based on fan sentiment, have the art team considered bringing back some of the art/design decisions and inspiration for light armor in GW2? Why or why not?

    I'll add to question 2 from DanteZero....

    We know that the three armor weight system in GW2 exists for reasons explained before by ANET - but please, can you explain why pants/leggings did not make it to light armor but made it to medium armor in GW2? I mean, how in 250 years did style in game change so much that light armor classes phased out leggings and pants. Especially for the female armor? Besides the weird I dream of Genie pants and one other from an early skin, lights get no love after getting so much in GW1? Why did it go to the mediums? (Oh - and why so many trenchcoats in medium? Why oh why?) I really need some toon look changes. :-) Thx for running this forum anet.

  • Ra Ra.9423Ra Ra.9423 Member ✭✭

    Margonites! Our heroes defeated Abaddon 250 years ago. However, it's know that Margonites have long lifespans - possibly 1,000 years. I'm wondering if any Margonites survived, or did they all 'fade away' without Abaddon's powers keeping them alive? Would Kormir, as the new god, have given them rest, or perhaps forever trapped them in the Domain of Anguish until their long lives finally ended?
    I remember when the trailer for HoT came out, with hints of what we now know are the Exalted, that much speculation was out there about the return of the Margonites. Maybe that possibility still exists?

    Admitted Alt-aholic
    Darkhaven, Asuran Gaters[ZPM]

  • Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

    You would do best to ask your questions in the Forum Chat sub-forum. The Devs aren't answering those topic questions outside of it, it seems.

    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/categories/arenanet-forum-chats

    Good luck.

  • Tolakram.5809Tolakram.5809 Member ✭✭
    edited May 24, 2018

    GW1 had some obscure lore found in the gw.dat referring to the former god Arachnia that Abaddon usurped. While this was never official lore, what we know about the gods now, as well as what the Apostate's quest dialogue says, would seem to indicate that this would make sense as a being canon lore. I was wondering why this sort of thing never got into the game, what sort of canonicity it has internally, and if there's any additional information we don't know about that's been created about Arachnia (are they the reason bugs exist?).

    I also wanted to ask about the GW1 demon designs (not Margonites, but torment creatures like the Herald of Nightmares and Shadow of Fear). They're definitely my favorite style of demon created in a fantasy setting, so I was just curious as to what thoughts went into their creation, and what the goal of this design was for both the short-term of the Nightfall story and the long-term of what demons in this universe are supposed to be in general.

  • Hey folks -- please be sure to post your questions -- 3 or fewer is best -- in the May AFC subforum!

    Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

  • I have several questions:
    How can we, as players of the original GW, best show our gratitude and interest in ongoing maintenance and potentially even content patches?
    I think its amazing that SCW and some others have picked up the slack there and are devoting their free time to this, however I would very much prefer
    to have some of people´s paid time be dedicated to GW, and I think that would pay off;
    There are plenty of players coming back to GW every day, most of those quit again within days or weeks for 2 main reasons:
    1: There are not enough players left in the game to satisfy their nostalgia, their memories of full districts everywhere are too stark a contrast to the comparative emptiness now, and
    2: It feels like somewhat lawless land, this has changed since SCW´s AMA and Im quite glad about it, however it will revert back to anarchy the day those people stop devoting spare time, the number of bots running wild in Guild Wars can be quite frustrating and so can unchecked scammers.
    Both of those can be solved with probably very limited effort, if there is a team actively fixing the issues of #2, more players will stick around, slowly helping #1 get solved.
    The more players you have sticking around, the more people will be purchasing from your store every now and then, paying the salary for the hours spent on maintenance.

    One step further, Ive talked to some people about this already and the request has come up in one form or the other on plenty of peoples minds and questions, but is it at all possible to get a team of devs back to GW duty for new/the finish and release of unfinished and unreleased content? There have been plenty of change.org petitions and other attempts at making Arenanet aware of the amount of people wanting new content for GW again, we could start a patreon if money is the issue, given (a) specific goal(s) and an official statement that, when that(/those) goal(s) is(/are) reached, action would be undertaken-this would make the deciding difference. Right now nobody, not the devs nor the community, actually believes this possible, but with a set goal it just might be.
    If some(most?) of the resources are provided up front by the community, there is little to no risk to the investment, GW1 and 2 can peacefully coexist, they are VERY different games, but that was never the approach and I think its an opportunity being missed out on. Logistics of this are difficult, Im aware. If most of the GW devs are now working on Living World and one were to pull a number of them at once to delegate back, that would hurt elsewhere, but for a company as big as Arenanet Im sure those problems can be solved if the incentive is big enough :)

    On another note, how did the process of turning to GW2 instead of Utopia go down? How far done was Utopia by the time you decided on that change of plans, and who decided it? Is there anything left in Utopia things that could be salvaged for new content? Chronomancer/Summoner? :P

    Thank you for doing this, I wish I had more time to think of questions!
    Looking forward to your replies,
    A loyal fan

  • Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @The Wolf.2869 said:
    I have several questions:
    How can we, as players of the original GW, best show our gratitude and interest in ongoing maintenance and potentially even content patches?
    I think its amazing that SCW and some others have picked up the slack there and are devoting their free time to this, however I would very much prefer
    to have some of people´s paid time be dedicated to GW, and I think that would pay off;
    There are plenty of players coming back to GW every day, most of those quit again within days or weeks for 2 main reasons:
    1: There are not enough players left in the game to satisfy their nostalgia, their memories of full districts everywhere are too stark a contrast to the comparative emptiness now, and
    2: It feels like somewhat lawless land, this has changed since SCW´s AMA and Im quite glad about it, however it will revert back to anarchy the day those people stop devoting spare time, the number of bots running wild in Guild Wars can be quite frustrating and so can unchecked scammers.
    Both of those can be solved with probably very limited effort, if there is a team actively fixing the issues of #2, more players will stick around, slowly helping #1 get solved.
    The more players you have sticking around, the more people will be purchasing from your store every now and then, paying the salary for the hours spent on maintenance.

    One step further, Ive talked to some people about this already and the request has come up in one form or the other on plenty of peoples minds and questions, but is it at all possible to get a team of devs back to GW duty for new/the finish and release of unfinished and unreleased content? There have been plenty of change.org petitions and other attempts at making Arenanet aware of the amount of people wanting new content for GW again, we could start a patreon if money is the issue, given (a) specific goal(s) and an official statement that, when that(/those) goal(s) is(/are) reached, action would be undertaken-this would make the deciding difference. Right now nobody, not the devs nor the community, actually believes this possible, but with a set goal it just might be.
    If some(most?) of the resources are provided up front by the community, there is little to no risk to the investment, GW1 and 2 can peacefully coexist, they are VERY different games, but that was never the approach and I think its an opportunity being missed out on. Logistics of this are difficult, Im aware. If most of the GW devs are now working on Living World and one were to pull a number of them at once to delegate back, that would hurt elsewhere, but for a company as big as Arenanet Im sure those problems can be solved if the incentive is big enough :)

    On another note, how did the process of turning to GW2 instead of Utopia go down? How far done was Utopia by the time you decided on that change of plans, and who decided it? Is there anything left in Utopia things that could be salvaged for new content? Chronomancer/Summoner? :P

    Thank you for doing this, I wish I had more time to think of questions!
    Looking forward to your replies,
    A loyal fan

    For replies, post in the appropriate sub-forum, as indicated (directly) above.

    Good luck.

  • @Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    For replies, post in the appropriate sub-forum, as indicated (directly) above.

    Good luck.

    Already did, thanks.

  • Bio Pox.4623Bio Pox.4623 Member
    edited May 26, 2018

    @Tolakram.5809 said:
    GW1 had some obscure lore found in the gw.dat referring to the former god Arachnia that Abaddon usurped. While this was never official lore, what we know about the gods now, as well as what the Apostate's quest dialogue says, would seem to indicate that this would make sense as a being canon lore. I was wondering why this sort of thing never got into the game, what sort of canonicity it has internally, and if there's any additional information we don't know about that's been created about Arachnia (are they the reason bugs exist?).

    I also wanted to ask about the GW1 demon designs (not Margonites, but torment creatures like the Herald of Nightmares and Shadow of Fear). They're definitely my favorite style of demon created in a fantasy setting, so I was just curious as to what thoughts went into their creation, and what the goal of this design was for both the short-term of the Nightfall story and the long-term of what demons in this universe are supposed to be in general.

    Ahh sorry @ Inculpatus cedo.9234, new to the for, IDK how to delete

  • Nvy.5041Nvy.5041 Member ✭✭

    @RayOfLite.8940 said:
    Gaile Gray. If I remember one thing about GW1 it is you. A very hard-working. meticulous, caring worker :). I started playing in 2004.
    I had 2 accounts for GW1 both attaining 50/50 in the Hall of Fame. I played these together with 6 heroes to enable me to do any area, including Abaddon's Mouth.
    I loved to include real players in my 'hero' team, with mostly a decrease in performance. I used 7 paragons, one of those being myself, the other an assassin.
    The pvp 'Jade Quarry' was very memorable for me, lots of fun to be had there :). Also playing as an officer in large guilds like 'Lazy' and 'Cat' were good times:)
    My main class was Ritualist and was not accepted in many teams as it was deemed inferior. Until Nightfall where it was found the Ritualist was the most powerful
    with skills like 'Signet of Spirits' and the reduction of spirit casting times. I loved my Ritualist :)
    I had tears when I saw the statue of Jora in GW2, covered in icicles.

    Is LaZy still around or anything do you know? I used to be part of that guild as well back then! I remember the karaoke nights, all the professionally setup runs we would do. It was a large guild but a kitten fun guild as well, miss those days for sure....

  • Nvy.5041Nvy.5041 Member ✭✭

    And to add to it, I still have factions, nightfall Etc. Are their any current servers maintaining these games still to date? Are there active people still playing in these? I may dust it off for old times if so!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.