Awakened Abomination Jackal Mount skin

Hi Guys iv been loving the mounts since they came out and the new mount skins especially the shrine guardian jackal mount skin. I have been thinking of other ideas for mount skin for Example An Awakened Abomination Skin. I really like the awaken abomination and thought it would be really cool to have as a mount. what do you guys think?

@"Arizan.1073" said:Iv saw whats in the Istan mount pack and non look as close as thisYBHoSck.jpgisn't it beautiful , <3

Where would you sit 00 ? I personally love the look of this idea the only thing i will say is for a mount as nimble as the Jackal when this bigger more flashy mount skins are implemented the mount starts to feel slow and sluggish. I know its prob just my imagination but i recently acquired the shrine fox thingy and as stunning as it is to look at it just feels clunky @@ like I'm riding a teleporting elephant

@"Ayakaru.6583" said:While it makes for a great skin, one can argue it'd be weird to see someone ride a dragon or lich minion.So riding this mount should automatically activate the Awakened Archer tonic, turn all friendly players enemies and all awakened into allied

Branded mounts exist. No one can make the argument "a skin shouldn't be added to the game because it doesn't fit into the lore" ever again.

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

@"Ayakaru.6583" said:While it makes for a great skin, one can argue it'd be weird to see someone ride a dragon or lich minion.So riding this mount should automatically activate the Awakened Archer tonic, turn all friendly players enemies and all awakened into allied

Branded mounts exist. No one can make the argument "a skin shouldn't be added to the game because it doesn't fit into the lore" ever again.

drugs exist, so no one can make the argument we should stop making them ever againsee how silly that argument is?

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:While it makes for a great skin, one can argue it'd be weird to see someone ride a dragon or lich minion.So riding this mount should automatically activate the Awakened Archer tonic, turn all friendly players enemies and all awakened into allied

drugs exist, so no one can make the argument we should stop making them ever againsee how silly that argument is?

Those two aren't comparable. See how silly your counter argument is?

How you want to word it is:Some drugs are legal, so no drugs should be illegal.

That's how you compare topics. Also that grammar.

@"cptaylor.2670" said:I don’t think this would fit a jackal but it might fit a griffon. I would love one as a mount or a combat tonic though.

well, i thought it would fit jackal at least . how would u think this abomination would fly? if not jackal I think raptor would be best

@pureheart.6185 said:

@"Arizan.1073" said:Iv saw whats in the Istan mount pack and non look as close as this
YBHoSck.jpg
isn't it beautiful , <3

Where would you sit 0
0 ? I personally love the look of this idea the only thing i will say is for a mount as nimble as the Jackal when this bigger more flashy mount skins are implemented the mount starts to feel slow and sluggish. I know its prob just my imagination but i recently acquired the shrine fox thingy and as stunning as it is to look at it just feels clunky @
@ like I'm riding a teleporting elephant

well... come to think of it ... the big swords can go and the little ones can stay on the back ...

• 1 year later...