Will anet ever release a condi healing power primary stat spread?

As in, either3 stat: condi primary, healing power secondary, or4 stat: condi and healing power primary

seems simple enough, but doesn't exist. Anet seems to be avoiding this combination. All Path of Fire gear has power primary.It technically exists in "Apostate", but that isn't available on level 80 gear

@reikken.4961 said:As in, either3 stat: condi primary, healing power secondary, or

I hope not, as I have no intention of ever using healing power in any builds. Arenanet already wasted my time adding new healing power stats in PoF, which for me was basically a useless expansion from the point of new stats, I don't want to see that repeated again, because being rewarded with stat gear that I do not want, need, or use, is not rewarding.

In fact yesterday I earned a PoF ascended amulet with healing stats from an achievement which I could not even salvage with an ascended tool, so I just deleted it.

@Vavume.8065 said:

@reikken.4961 said:As in, either3 stat: condi primary, healing power secondary, or

I hope not, as I have no intention of ever using healing power in any builds. Arenanet already wasted my time adding new healing power stats in PoF, which for me was basically a useless expansion from the point of new stats, I don't want to see that repeated again, because being rewarded with stat gear that I do not want, need, or use, is not rewarding.

In fact yesterday I earned a PoF ascended amulet with healing stats from an achievement which I could not even salvage with an ascended tool, so I just deleted it.

From your post I take you play dps builds. In terms of high-level pve, I doubt there's gonna be any other group of stats better than what we already have: berserker, assassin, viper, sinister and grieving cover basically everything.

The exception might be condition damage/precision/expertise for scourges since power coefficients in scepter are quite bad and it could use more condition damage without losing expertise.

However, support builds severely lack optimised stats. So asking for them for future releases ain't bad.

@Akeno.4962 said:

From your post I take you play dps builds. In terms of high-level pve, I doubt there's gonna be any other group of stats better than what we already have: berserker, assassin, viper, sinister and grieving cover basically everything.

The exception might be condition damage/precision/expertise for scourges since power coefficients in scepter are quite bad and it could use more condition damage without losing expertise.

However, support builds severely lack optimised stats. So asking for them for future releases ain't bad.

A condi/precision/expertise combo could be used to replace viper's. Builds using 4 nightmare+2trapper or +20% duration sigils could potentially drop one of those and go with berserker runes or bursting/malice sigil instead or go with some combination of new combo+sinister.

@Vavume.8065 said:

TL: DR: this sort of stats are no use for me therefore I hope no one ever gets these.

@Vavume.8065 said:

So, you think that stat combinations you are not personally interested in using shouldn't be added to the game for those that are?

Wow, okay then.

@Akeno.4962 said:I doubt there's gonna be any other group of stats better than what we already have: berserker, assassin, viper, sinister and grieving cover basically everything.However, support builds severely lack optimised stats. So asking for them for future releases ain't bad.

I agree I think we already have the best stat combo's possible, but I would rather see them add new rewards to the game rather than some new stat type that is useless to most people, bottom line is I think they are clutching at straws already with stat combo's, it's time to stop making more and come up with something else that is rewarding for us to get.

@Einlanzer.1627 said:So, you think that stat combinations you are not personally interested in using shouldn't be added to the game for those that are?Wow, okay then.

The stat combo's they added are only useful to a minority of the player base, those combo's should not have been achievement rewards for the WHOLE playerbase, they should have been added some other way, I do not wish to complete achievements and be given ascended gear that I will never use, they should have put all those new stat combo's on vendors instead, some of it was, but I feel all of it should have been.

I do think they are reaching a point with the whole attribute combo system that they need to overhaul the actual system instead of just continuing to add new 2nd tier combos that are harder to get than 1st tier combos.

Also, power is still too over-emphasized. They need to solve that problem.

@reikken.4961 said:For sure it would be bad for PvP, but most stat PvE stat spreads aren't in PvP anyway, so keeping it out of PvP isn't an issue.

PvD may be the issue, though - at least if the lack of such a 4-stat combo is intended. Personally, I'd rather assume that the RNG they use for creating new stat combos just by chance hasn't produced it so far.

@Nash.3974 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:this would be the worst stat combo to be introduced into the game. they had something like this in pvp a while back but removed it...

It actually still exists in pvp. The sage amulet has condi power/power/healingpower & vitaly stats power and condi power being the main stats

was probably referring to the settler's amulet, which was actually an issue because of having toughness and healing power

@Khisanth.2948 said:

A condi/precision/expertise combo could be used to replace viper's. Builds using 4 nightmare+2trapper or +20% duration sigils could potentially drop one of those and go with berserker runes or bursting/malice sigil instead or go with some combination of new combo+sinister.

I think it would only be really useful in a situation where power damage is totally negligible. That situation might only be in scourge's case, since ever other condi build i can think of has some power reliant skills. Also, as far as I'm aware, aren't most condi build running renegade's runes nowadays? Only renegade and soulbeast seem to run them right now.

Archived