3 thoughts on Long Live The Lich

@"Danikat.8537" said:There are a few existing enemies which use the same model as the black widow spider - the Toxic Spider Queen for example.

The one in the video is just a spider standing there, there's nothing to suggest it's a new pet so I think it's far more likely to be an enemy.

I know. :( I was just sharing the wish that went through my mind when I saw it. My wish is unlikely to come true.

@"Danikat.8537" said:There are a few existing enemies which use the same model as the black widow spider - the Toxic Spider Queen for example.

The one in the video is just a spider standing there, there's nothing to suggest it's a new pet so I think it's far more likely to be an enemy.

Which will be great for those players whose fears came to light during the threads asking for a spider mount.

@kharmin.7683 said:

@"Danikat.8537" said:There are a few existing enemies which use the same model as the black widow spider - the
for example.

Which will be great for those players whose fears came to light during the threads asking for a spider mount.

Hahaha I STILL wants the pet AND the mount! There are plenty of things to give me nightmares in this game.

@kharmin.7683 said:

@"Danikat.8537" said:There are a few existing enemies which use the same model as the black widow spider - the
for example.

Yeah, that would be me. I can generally cope with spider enemies by keeping my distance, keeping the camera zoomed out and using tab targeting to so I don't have to click on them. But it's hard to imagine many things worse than a giant spider following me around (even in a game...although one following me in real life would be far worse). Honestly I'd give my black widow to the OP if I could because I'm never, ever going to use a spider pet.

@Danikat.8537 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:There are a few existing enemies which use the same model as the black widow spider - the
for example.

Yeah, that would be me. I can generally cope with spider enemies by keeping my distance, keeping the camera zoomed out and using tab targeting to so I don't have to click on them. But it's hard to imagine many things worse than a giant spider following me around (even in a game...although one following me in real life would be far worse). Honestly I'd give my black widow to the OP if I could because I'm never, ever going to use a spider pet.

There should be a visual “kitten” filter. Option to make all spiders looks like fluffy kittens ?!

@Brycar.2651 said:

@Zeefa.3915 said:1) No no no. ANet made promises, those shall not be broken.

I didn’t know that. I understand. I’m just being selfish. In principle I agree exclusive rewards should stay exclusive. But these are the same people how said no capes... er i mean ... no mounts!

Not sure it is entirely the same people. Ofc. I could be said to be... I was originaly against mounts and I will admit to having been... mostly... wrong. I still think charr on mounts look horribly silly, and I just can't get myself to using the mounts on my charr... but I can deal with that xD. (Thankfully I do not main a charr)But normally I am really not against adding new options for obtaining old items... it has happened to all the LS1 items... which is fair, although I liked the fervid censer being rare for a time. What makes the HoM items different is the promises.

I will say the day the GW1 servers close down for good and cannot be played anymore, then I will be cool with a different method of obtaining the HoM stuff.

Ofc. if it happens before then... I will live with that too xD.

@Alek Seven.2374 said:I Don't know why but since I saw Faren in the trailer, I feel that Something bad will happen to him.

He'll be captured by Joko and made part of Fool's Gallery for the big show. While probably not happening.... there is a particular episode of a particular series, involving a particular villain, putting on a very public showing of how casually one can threaten an entire population, and make all of the world's heroes contestants in a twisted entertainment extravaganza at the same time.

Edit..... I just realized.... he did it twice.

@Brycar.2651 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:There are a few existing enemies which use the same model as the black widow spider - the
for example.

There should be a visual “kitten” filter. Option to make all spiders looks like fluffy kittens ?!

Yeah, "kitten" everything!!!Seraph Soldier: By all Six Kittens, what is that thing? It's huge!Logan Thackeray: That, soldier, is a Kitten. And we're going to take it down. Forward!

Long live the Kitten!!

@FrizzFreston.5290 said:

@NoiseRen.2403 said:2) Oh, more of whiney Braham drama. Hope someone kills him the sooner the better.3) It's always good to see Faren.

I see that as:

2) It's always interesting to see Braham.3) Oh, more of annoying Faren nonsense. Hope someone kills him, the sooner the better.

:p

Well st least Faren is funny. Our broody norn has no redeeming qualities at all.

@FrizzFreston.5290 said:

@NoiseRen.2403 said:2) Oh, more of whiney Braham drama. Hope someone kills him the sooner the better.3) It's always good to see Faren.

I see that as:

2) It's always interesting to see Braham.3) Oh, more of annoying Faren nonsense. Hope someone kills him, the sooner the better.

:p

I see it as:2) Ok Braham is in a redeeming phase, it will be interesting to see where it goes.3) Faren? Ok then, can't say I care one way or another.

I have no deathwish for either of them.

@kharmin.7683 said:

for example.

There are people with terrifying fears for all sorts of things, dogs, birds, crowds, gravity...at least in my headcannon, ANet didn't give us the Spidermount because it was too difficult to code, but beeing thoughtful about ppl suffering from arachnophobia sounds better. Remember, we care ;)

Archived