Where do we go from here? What comes next? (*Spoiler - LW 4 Ep 3 Aftermath)

The Lich is gone and whether you liked or disliked the recent story direction, it is over and we are now moving toward the next part of our character's and Tyria's journey.

So what do you think comes next? What do you WANT to come next?

I am sooo excited for the next LW episode... despite the possibility it may not come anytime soon. The focus turns back to Kralkatorrik. Aurene has gained a lot of power and she is growing rapidly. The Commander and their allies have been through a lot to get here and we're ready to find a solution to this Elder Dragon conundrum.

We have Dajkah, Dzalana, and the Scavenger's Causeway that could be potential areas to explore. I wanna see what Kralkatorrik has been doing and what it has effected since we last heard of its movement.

Ultimately... we need to start shifting things toward the direction of Expansion 3! That means this arc will start laying and developing the pieces that will lead us to the next place. I hope that place is over the seas... on closed off isles... and with an emperor.

I also hope there is PLENTY of underwater content especially for THEE climactic, nightmarish showdown with the mysterious Deep Sea Dragon!

Traditionally when we go up against an Elder Dragon, we head straight for it. That would suggest heading up and west towards where he is perched. We pretty much work it out on site with these things (mord, balth, joko) so Kralk first then the fallout from however that fares is the lead in to thw expansion.

I cant decide whether not having any clue where the expansion will be is a good thing. On one hand, we have a surprise, which is great. On the other hand, we risk a sudden new nemesis out of left field like Balthazar was.

I remain unconvinced the DSD is anywhere near this though

To be honest, I'm kinda tired of all the human-centric GW1-fanservice and the desert-regions. It feels like the game isn't using its full potential. That river delta up there at Janthir Bay looks like a nice place to be. As for the next expansion... They're probably going to Cantha for more human-centric GW1-fanservice. But then, that's kinda eastern/japano-themed, so I may like it.

I hope we have one expansion per race: Expansion 1: HoT = Sylvaris, Expansion 2: PoF = Humans Expansion 3: ???? Asuras, Charrs or NornsHere is what I'm actually thinking about: Forest -> Desert -> Plains -> Mountains -> Underground (Isles and bay can be treated through living stories)So the next extension would be about Charrs, then Norns and at the end, Asuras. And we recently had the olmakhans.... So I dunno.And we saw that the two last living seasons have 6 episodes, we are at the third episode and Joko is dead, the three next episodes will be about kralkatorrik.

@hugo.4705 said:And we know that each living season have 6 episodes

Please point me to where they've said that.It's not unreasonable conjecture (LS3 was 6 ep, there are 3 sub-teams so it's likely to be divisible by 3, etc) but I strongly doubt we know this.

LS2 was 8 episodes, I've heard claimed (but not seen proof) that LS3 were supposed to be 5 episodes. There isn't a certain pattern yet.

Yup 8 episodes for LS2 my bad, forgot Gates of Maguuma and Entanglement. 6 episodes - seasons were introduced recently I agree, where they have said that? nowhere of course, if you want, I remove this line from my post if you edit yours. PS: edited my first comment.

Personally I hope the LS takes us north towards the Charr homelands, I'd like to go to Cantha but I'm in no rush to get there.

I don't want a lot of underwater content either way. Compared to surface content it's frankly quite boring stuff, floating in place with limited skills, weapons and traits to select from.

I certainly agree about a non-human race. This is the human lw/season, before we had the sylvari one .... next up is one of the other races. I do not agree about underwater yet though, we still are not at the point where we could do underwater content at all well. For example, swim on the surface now try to get underwater without using your mouse. Yes, underwater content is that broken.

Archived