ezpz soulbeast squeezie

Stand The Wall.6987

@"Malafaia.8903" said:i know this must be some king of gimmick build strictly for damage, but can anyone share a nice soulbeast build?i'm officially lefting the weaver dream behind.

"Oh BUT METABATTLE"This is still a reliable source?

Yes, Metabattle indeed.This build is pretty much en EZ-Mode for just about anything.Although I strongly disagree with the Rune choice, I suggest Rune of the Leadership instead of Rune of the Revenant, Smokescale instead of Siamoth, Beastmastery instead of Nature Magic. Sigil of Courage instead of Sigil of Cleansing (this build already has whole bunch of Condi removal, not even mentioning Second Skin and Rugged Growth no need for that Sigil). Marauder Amulet is also a very viable option, more engaging in my opinion.You should be good to go.

@Alatar.7364 said:

@"Malafaia.8903" said:i know this must be some king of gimmick build strictly for damage, but can anyone share a nice soulbeast build?i'm officially lefting the weaver dream behind.

Yes, Metabattle indeed.This
is pretty much en EZ-Mode for just about anything.Although I strongly disagree with the Rune choice, I suggest
Rune of the Leadership
instead of Rune of the Revenant,
Smokescale
instead of Siamoth,
Beastmastery
instead of Nature Magic.
Sigil of Courage
instead of Sigil of Cleansing (this build already has whole bunch of Condi removal, not even mentioning Second Skin and Rugged Growth no need for that Sigil).
Marauder Amulet
is also a very viable option, more engaging in my opinion.You should be good to go.

Yes, Metabattle indeed.This
is pretty much en EZ-Mode for just about anything.Although I strongly disagree with the Rune choice, I suggest
Rune of the Leadership
instead of Rune of the Revenant,
Smokescale
instead of Siamoth,
Beastmastery
instead of Nature Magic.
Sigil of Courage
instead of Sigil of Cleansing (this build already has whole bunch of Condi removal, not even mentioning Second Skin and Rugged Growth no need for that Sigil).
Marauder Amulet
is also a very viable option, more engaging in my opinion.You should be good to go.

Nice, nice! I'll try it.Thanks for the inputs outside of the "official" build too ;)

@alcopaul.2156 said:i use berserker amulet and my long range shot is just 2k. yours marauder and hitting for 10k. marauders amulet must be stronker than berserker?

cus the above build isnt the 10k pew pew build?

u need sic em and some other bullcrap chains to achieve for few seconds to hit like a truck and after that u have nothing left to deffend your self.

@Vicariuz.1605 said:

@"mrauls.6519" said:Honestly, Soulbeast's 4 seconds of "all attacks go through blocks" needs to be changed to 1 second OR make it so it only works for the first 3 attacks or something...

i see your low-key stealth buff guard/dh, u cant hide that from my eyes.

would you say that such plans have been 'revealed'?

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

@"mrauls.6519" said:Honestly, Soulbeast's 4 seconds of "all attacks go through blocks" needs to be changed to 1 second OR make it so it only works for the first 3 attacks or something...

I think he/ she is just blocking the idea.

@Alatar.7364 said:

Think we need a Judge's Intervention on this one

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

Indeed, but we should also Contemplate on the Purity of that proposal.

@Alatar.7364 said:

Indeed, but we should also Contemplate on the Purity of that proposal.

Just don't get Entangled in it.

• 1 year later...

I could do that on a pve like build as well, especially in EC with sword artifact. But seriously, whatever build he was running, it would die instantly as soon as anything at all gap closed to it. He'd have no mobility and nothing defensive at all on his utility list. And after that glorious 4s burst had concluded, the build would have nothing to work with, nothing.

So yeah w/e the numbers are possible. But let's not spread propaganda about the wrong things. 10k+ long range shots, this is not realistic. Actual builds that work right now, are landing about 2600-2800 long range shots, if they're full glass. With marks mods, maybe land a 4k-6k here or there. But 10k+ is some kind of PvE gimmick that you might see someone try to run 1 out of 50 or 100 games you queue, and the player who tried might be able to land that ONCE until everyone figures out what he's doing, and then he'll be spawn the entire rest of the game.