Where can I park my Lv1 Characters?

Wolfb.7025

First of all, I tried searching on google for an answer and I only found answers for Lv80 Characters which I dont have (yet)., and I got overwhelmed by looking through the wiki about possible JPs and their loot on Low Lv characters. So I decided to make a topic here.

My situation is this, I'm currently playing with only 1 character because I want to focus all my time to learn that class, but I decided that it would be a good idea to start making alts to accumulate Birthday Days, but I want to leave them at lv2 until I decide to start playing them which wont be anytime soon.I want to take advantage of them while I just leave them idle ocuppying character slots. Is there any place I can park them to make a good profit? giving the fact I won't level them.(I can level them to 10 and park them at a Rich Iron Ore Node but if there is another profitable option I wish to know).

Regards.

I am affraid everything in game levels your character, even gathering a node. However, it is not necessary to log the character to get the birthday gift (apart from at your birthday, or after, to get it). As for making good profit, I think you can better make said profit on your main to play character. There's lots of guides on how to make gold. For the rest, when you level your character, gather the things you see (fill material storage 1st and when its full sell exceeding mats for profits) and join events (due to karma).

Malchor's Leap Antre of Adjournment has seven quite unique mini-chests on the way up. The loot from those chests does not scale with the player level and varies between T5 and T6 materials, with a chance of getting worthless cooking ingredients. Opening them gives 0 exp and the puzzle is rather easy to navigate as there are 0 enemies inside. As the puzzle is quite narrow packed, with a lot of vertical layers it also very unlikely to fall to your death, the bottom level is a giant water pool.

There are only two obstacles you should take care of:1.) How you get your characters there is your problem. Mounts help a lot, teleport to friend might be an option as well.2.) If you are not used to this kind of JP, it will take you a while to get through. Some of the jumps are quite narrow, camera might be your enemy at certain jumps and some platforms are quite slippery.

i park all my toons at flax farm in VB, those too low level to use Orichalcum Harvesting Sickle i give them unlimited gathering tool; but there are those bloodsuckers spawns every now and then will 1 hit you

alternatively, Draconis Mon's JP is a pretty good reward chest, you just need to find someone will port you up, or you will need to climb up there yourself

These are really good suggestions. I already put one of my alts in a rich iron node, didnt know unlimited gathering let you use them at low lvs, so when I get the infinite unbound magic I'm gonna place another alt in Verdant Brink.When I get the opportunity I'll definitely gonna try the Draconis Mons JP.

Also I think I was not clear, I dont mind gaining exp and some levels, I just said I didnt want to level them up normally for now.

My go-to's are the JP in Southsun (already mentioned) and the cave in Feritas Lake (charr starter area) with a chest. You get the chance of killing charr now and then, plus two events happen there for the occasional XP boost. Do the hearts leading up to it to get to an appropriate level -- 6 or so?

Is there really a particular reason you want to keep them lvl 1? I mean placing them in a convenient location might mean levelling up a bit just getting there, but so what? If your toon is lvl 7 it's still basically a starter toon and it won't suddenly be unplayable if you decide to start using it.

@Biff.5312 said:Is there really a particular reason you want to keep them lvl 1? I mean placing them in a convenient location might mean levelling up a bit just getting there, but so what? If your toon is lvl 7 it's still basically a starter toon and it won't suddenly be unplayable if you decide to start using it.

I just wanted to state that I'm not willing to boost them to Lv80 as I want to level them up normally later on. I dont mind if when I decide to play them they're lv 30-ish just from idle gathering.

I have 9 characters and only used Boost on two. I still have a ranger and a thief sitting at level 40 and 20 respectively - i used the free birthday level 20 boost on them.

Some days i don’t even login to these two chars but i do occasionally use tomb of knowledge to level up the ranger. If i were you i would park at rich gold and platinum ore nodes or daily chest area. but you might not ever need those gains.

For me i rotate my level 80s for doing daily’s like vista viewing and getting LWS3 currencies which leads to ascendented trinkets for all 9 characters and some gold

@"Urud.4925" said:I've put 1 alt in Dry Top (north-west), to farm few Orchid Blossoms and some vegetable (that I keep collecting but I have no idea how much are worth...)

if you have completed Kadzu's precursor collection and LW S3 EP5 A Henge Away from Home collection, the Hidden Garden in Mt Maelstrom is a better version, 35 nodes

but can only be done once per day per account :\

Archived