The Moot Legendary update idea

AoTsuki.8675

Ok guys, this is the greatest idea I ever had.Since Minstrel and Verdarach can play music... why not The Moot? Make it a music device that plays Disco music! It even has trumpets attached.Maybe make people dance when used along with creating disco floor under their feet?It would be the greatest update I have ever seen in this game.PLEASE ANET!

I think it would be inline with other changes to create a novelty item for The Moot, just as long as other legendaries also get something like that, too. (And yes, a Disco music box could be an awesome pairing for that weapon.)

@Elspereth.1280 said:I lived through disco once. With a few exceptions, I would prefer not to have to do so again.

The OP is asking you to die to disco, not live through it (at least, if you both play PvP or WvW).

Since the added an instrument version of The Minstrel which is also a Gen 1 legendary it's obviously not out of the question. It wouldn't benefit me directly since I don't have The Moot and I'm not likely to ever make it, but I like the idea.

And even disco music can't be any worse than people spamming trumpets or my attempts to play the harp.

Archived