Is there any Guild with only MELEE classes?

Hitman.5829

@SloRules.3560 said:I hope not, they would be the worst guild around.

It is my dream of an omni blob of minstrel deadeyes with Sword/pistol all sylvari using cabbage patch elite and flowers growing all around the enemy.

I shall name it Vegetarian Revenge [VR] the purpose of the guild will be to outgrow your enemy on a massive scale that they will have no choice but to eat their just desserts.

@Klypto.1703 said:

@SloRules.3560 said:I hope not, they would be the worst guild around.

It is my dream of an omni blob of minstrel deadeyes with Sword/pistol all sylvari using cabbage patch elite and flowers growing all around the enemy.

I shall name it Vegetarian Revenge [VR] the purpose of the guild will be to outgrow your enemy on a massive scale that they will have no choice but to eat their just desserts.Hey thats unfair. The Sylvari are a main dish, not dessert.

@Lordz.4167 said:

@Hitman.5829 said:I am a warrior and I would love to join an only warrior guild to rekt range noobs.

Hey try and kill me ingame if you can

SB here

That's not fair. You can't fight him on a SB. Someone says that counters Warrior. In fact, I think someone says everything counters Warrior. If you want a fair fight with OP you'll have fight him on the same class. But don't fight him on Soulbeast vs. Soulbeast, that's not fair! Or Thief vs. Thief, that's also not fair! You gotta go Warrior vs. Warrior, otherwise you're just cheating!

@aspirine.6852 said:

@aspirine.6852 said:You do not need a guild, you need a DeLorean.

Oh man the good old days of GW2.Great scott that was heavy!Everyone was fighting with 1.21 gigawatts of melee power, unlike nowadays that everyone has 1.21 terawatts of range power.

like this you mean? For sure this was more fun than the current meta.

Oh the good old times. Fight will last for minutes and even hours without end.Nowadays fights last 15 seconds.The game has gone in the bad direction WvW wise.And what's worse is that the staring between guilds goes for hours. There is more staring time than fighting time! The current meta is so boring!

Archived