[Poll] WHY do you DISLIKE the idea of a Warclaw?

subversiontwo.7501

Why can I only vote 1 option while nearly all of them are accurate? No1 asked for mounts in WvW (with an exception for few PvE-lads), we lack any useful updates, server and class balance, bug fixing, lags are sometimes incredible (i can only imagine what will happen after Warclaw release if nothing about this matter changed) and other things. I just hope that they really thought about community while they invented Warclaw, not about money from gem-store skins to a new mount.

I feel like people need to remember that just because there is a mount coming to WvW, it does not mean that they are pulling off the teams responsible for WvW to make a mount instead of working on other projects. Making a workable mount requires different skills than balancing and updating WvW or working on alliances.

The timing is crazy bad.

It will already be chaos in WvW with all the PvE ler swarming in.

But a Balance Patch ontop?

How are you supposed to teach new Players WvW when you yourself don’t even know what’s the new Meta?

The Balance Patch should have dropped last week so WvW Players could figure out the new Meta and then teach it to the new playes.

TL;DR:

Chaos^2

@Widmo.3186 said:Why can I only vote 1 option while nearly all of them are accurate? No1 asked for mounts in WvW (with an exception for few PvE-lads), we lack any useful updates, server and class balance, bug fixing, lags are sometimes incredible (i can only imagine what will happen after Warclaw release if nothing about this matter changed) and other things. I just hope that they really thought about community while they invented Warclaw, not about money from gem-store skins to a new mount.

Again with the ‘no one asked for it’.Guess what?Lots of people asked for it.

I dont know whether we’re talking 50/50 or 70/30, bit more than just a handfull of wvw players and halftime players have asked for mounts.

@Kylden Ar.3724 said:

(I like it or am
apathetic towards it
waiting to see what happens.)

Biased poll has clearly biased answer sets. Not playing this game.

There’s another poll in the opposite answers.It has the option ‘i dislike it or am apathetic’The guy made two equal polls for pro and con camp, so I think tis is a pretty fair, unbiased poll.Maybe he could’ve split the options into yes/no + apathetic seperately

Archived