Post your Mesmer pics here - Page 4 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Post your Mesmer pics here

124

Comments

  • kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 13, 2018

    Katrina Quarren - Mirage

    I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

  • Maelwro.7562Maelwro.7562 Member ✭✭

    “Pursuit of happiness is a pursuit of mirage; you only realize its a delusion at the end of the road”
    ― A.M.M Alusi



  • Tried basing my colors off of the chak weapons :3

  • Dakoen.3546Dakoen.3546 Member ✭✭

    @Maelwro.7562 said:
    “Pursuit of happiness is a pursuit of mirage; you only realize its a delusion at the end of the road”
    ― A.M.M Alusi

    Looks cool! Can you tell us which dyes and skin it is?

  • Zancudo.7048Zancudo.7048 Member
    edited June 18, 2018



    My incubus look

  • Xykris.6758Xykris.6758 Member ✭✭✭

    @Curunen.8729 said:

    @Xykris.6758 said:
    My Asura Mesmer. :)

    I love this one - like a movie poster for some Star Wars spinoff featuring Yoda's evil twin! xD

    Thank you! XD The Dark side, I have fallen to. Cookies, they have! :lol:

  • Uvirith.9573Uvirith.9573 Member ✭✭
    edited June 21, 2018

    4455454478744.PNG 48484874584.PNG Here's my chronomancer

  • @Nocturnal.6470 said:



    My Chronomancer, Unending Paradox.

    May I know what's armor set of it? Thanks.

  • Tabasco.1743Tabasco.1743 Member ✭✭✭

    @GhastBlade.3685 said:

    May I know what's armor set of it? Thanks.

    She's wearing the Noble Count outfit.
    Pictured with the sword and shield from the Bloodstone Weapon collection and the Bloodstone Ascender toy.

  • Riranor.6315Riranor.6315 Member ✭✭
    edited June 27, 2018

    my mesmer, colors themed after back piece. He's been my main since early access day one. dont know how to embed into the post :(

    https://imgur.com/1oaVHiS

    https://imgur.com/Z6vuDyQ

    https://imgur.com/1w9TRy4

  • Tabasco.1743Tabasco.1743 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 27, 2018

    @Riranor.6315 said:
    my mesmer, colors themed after back piece. He's been my main since early access day one. dont know how to embed into the post :(

    Hey dude.
    (With imgur)
    1. Go to your uploaded images list, select the image you want to embed here and copy the "Direct Link" URL.
    -- It will probably look something like: https://i.imgur.com/Z6vuDyQ.jpg
    2. Return to your post and click the landscape icon in the formatting bar. Paste the URL in the space provided.
    3. Reveal your style!

    ;)

  • Riranor.6315Riranor.6315 Member ✭✭
    edited June 27, 2018

    @Tabasco.1743 said:

    @Riranor.6315 said:
    my mesmer, colors themed after back piece. He's been my main since early access day one. dont know how to embed into the post :(

    Hey dude.
    (With imgur)
    1. Go to your uploaded images list, select the image you want to embed here and copy the "Direct Link" URL.
    -- It will probably look something like: https://i.imgur.com/Z6vuDyQ.jpg
    2. Return to your post and click the landscape icon in the formatting bar. Paste the URL in the space provided.
    3. Reveal your style!

    ;)

    It worked! thanks! My cotton candy colored boy. In hindsight i wish i did pride colors this month.

  • Maelwro.7562Maelwro.7562 Member ✭✭
    edited June 28, 2018

    @Dakoen.3546 said:

    @Maelwro.7562 said:
    “Pursuit of happiness is a pursuit of mirage; you only realize its a delusion at the end of the road”
    ― A.M.M Alusi

    Looks cool! Can you tell us which dyes and skin it is?

    Thanks! I apologize for the late reply ~ Armor and dye combinations listed below.

    Head: Phantom Hood -- Dye: Permafrost
    Shoulders: Foefire Mantle: Mix of Gold Fusion/Eternal Ice/Electro Pink
    Chest: Dryad Coat (Sylvari T3): Mix of Eternal Ice/Imperial Gold/Electro Pink
    Gloves: Exalted Gloves: Mix of Gold Fusion/Permafrost/Electro Pink
    Pants: Flamekissed Pants: Mix of Eternal Ice/Gold Fusion/Electro Pink
    Shoes: Jackal Rune Greaves: Mix of Gold Fusion/Eternal Ice/Electro Pink

    Hope that helps!

  • Veda, Lady of Blades

    Armor and dyes:
    Head: Funerary Cowl (when shown) - Gold, Midnight Purple, Enameled Reign
    Shoulders: Conjurer Mantle - Enameled Reign
    Chest: Phoenix Vest - Scenic, Midnight Purple, Enameled Reign, Enameled Reign
    Gloves: Conjurer Gloves - Midnight Purple, Enameled Reign, Scenic
    Legs: Funerary Pants - Enameled Reign, Enameled Reign, Midnight Purple, Midnight Purple
    Boots: Funerary Shoes - Midnight Purple, Midnight Purple, Enameled Reign
    Main Hand: Alchemist Axe
    Off Hand: Alchemist Torch/Pistol
    Back: Wings of Ascension

  • TyPin.9860TyPin.9860 Member ✭✭
    edited July 2, 2018

    This one is just Si Lly B)

    Look! what's over there?

    I victim :)

    Look what I can do!

    I stole my berserker's great sword :tongue:

  • Greasy.7609Greasy.7609 Member ✭✭
    edited July 3, 2018

    Here's my kitty mesmer cat Cat Mage
    https://grease711.imgur.com/all/

  • Werking the fashion wars.





  • Trying this profession seriously for the first time. I'm still pretty new to everything that mesmers can do. It's quite a lot to take in. In any case, here is my chrono. I was trying for a more simple look.



  • Curunen.8729Curunen.8729 Member ✭✭✭✭

    GW2, painting with mirage. :)

    My ears, how are you! | Kourna Jackrabbit for default Springer

  • Axyle.1872Axyle.1872 Member ✭✭

    Hopefully this works, I am obviously not nearly as good at screenshots as some of you seem to be and my computer only allows some pretty bad graphics. But without further ado, Sith Lord Ferwol, Master of Time and Space.

  • Can you tell what my favorite color is? ;)

    Dyes used:
    Enameled Reign
    Enameled Morning Glory
    Bloodstone Violet
    Shadow Purple

  • @Heiijeil.8291 said:
    Can you tell what my favorite color is? ;)

    Is it blue?

  • hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

  • @Starmiz.3298 said:
    Just like in the old forum. Let's show everyone that we are still the best looking class.

    https://imgur.com/UfOxQFU.png

  • @Starmiz.3298 said:
    Just like in the old forum. Let's show everyone that we are still the best looking class.

    brah I don't know how to post pics like you

  • Crackmonster.2790Crackmonster.2790 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 11, 2018

    Just some bad quality random pictures here i took from the first custom outfit ive made in gw2, yesterday!
    I'm surprised no one is using the crystal wings in thread here - when i first saw them i knew i would probably never replace them it's the coolest wings ive seen in any game. Outfit is designed around them.

    "Mesmerizing and I feel no shame" - Amelia Witchblood

    "Lyssa is considered by most to be the paragon of all beauty, and many young men have glanced at her statues only to be entranced and die of thirst days later. She is also considered to be related to chaos and non-specific elemental energy; she was only openly tied to water after the death of Abaddon in 1075 AE. It is said that displays of art and culture please Lyssa, but her wrath is terrible to behold. By her whims, her enemies are brutalized by despair and hopelessness, while her beautiful followers are elevated to heights of rapture."


    I am probably not done adjusting it, colors and the like mostly, and the weapons are randomly what i had since i can't afford what i want yet.
    Btw, took me a long time to make a beautiful face, nearly every choice of face is max asian doll mode, or glossy annoying lips or weird facial features.

  • Mesmer main here

  • @Jeric.4980 said:
    Veda, Lady of Blades

    Armor and dyes:
    Head: Funerary Cowl (when shown) - Gold, Midnight Purple, Enameled Reign
    Shoulders: Conjurer Mantle - Enameled Reign
    Chest: Phoenix Vest - Scenic, Midnight Purple, Enameled Reign, Enameled Reign
    Gloves: Conjurer Gloves - Midnight Purple, Enameled Reign, Scenic
    Legs: Funerary Pants - Enameled Reign, Enameled Reign, Midnight Purple, Midnight Purple
    Boots: Funerary Shoes - Midnight Purple, Midnight Purple, Enameled Reign
    Main Hand: Alchemist Axe
    Off Hand: Alchemist Torch/Pistol
    Back: Wings of Ascension

    Where did you take this screenshot? Those clouds are stunning.

    Shame I never bother to look up!

  • EnchantixAqua.5327EnchantixAqua.5327 Member ✭✭
    edited September 2, 2018

    Here is my mesmer <3!

  • @Crackmonster.2790 said:
    Just some bad quality random pictures here i took from the first custom outfit ive made in gw2, yesterday!
    I'm surprised no one is using the crystal wings in thread here - when i first saw them i knew i would probably never replace them it's the coolest wings ive seen in any game. Outfit is designed around them.

    "Mesmerizing and I feel no shame" - Amelia Witchblood

    "Lyssa is considered by most to be the paragon of all beauty, and many young men have glanced at her statues only to be entranced and die of thirst days later. She is also considered to be related to chaos and non-specific elemental energy; she was only openly tied to water after the death of Abaddon in 1075 AE. It is said that displays of art and culture please Lyssa, but her wrath is terrible to behold. By her whims, her enemies are brutalized by despair and hopelessness, while her beautiful followers are elevated to heights of rapture."


    I am probably not done adjusting it, colors and the like mostly, and the weapons are randomly what i had since i can't afford what i want yet.
    Btw, took me a long time to make a beautiful face, nearly every choice of face is max asian doll mode, or glossy annoying lips or weird facial features.

    So i decided to upgrade the looks a little. Silver --> gold.

    Again, crappy random pictures. had a few moments before sleep and this is the light i had to work with whatever.

    And i'm the baddest b in town, i dont give af. Manyfold more royal than the queen.

  • Tabasco.1743Tabasco.1743 Member ✭✭✭

    @Crackmonster.2790 said:
    So i decided to upgrade the looks a little. Silver --> gold.
    And i'm the baddest b in town, i dont give af. Manyfold more royal than the queen.

    Wow yeah, dramatic improvement. What shoe is that?
    +1.

  • Hot Boy.7138Hot Boy.7138 Member ✭✭✭

    This my girl Luna. Sometimes I make her a boy for a short while but she's almost always a girl. Sooo, this my girl Luna.

  • @Tabasco.1743 said:

    @Crackmonster.2790 said:
    So i decided to upgrade the looks a little. Silver --> gold.
    And i'm the baddest b in town, i dont give af. Manyfold more royal than the queen.

    Wow yeah, dramatic improvement. What shoe is that?
    +1.

    Thanks u!
    It's Sorcerer's shoes, human cultural. : O

  • Absconditus.6804Absconditus.6804 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 25, 2018

    Just a little clip of my fashion setup for my little Elonian Mirage, Vella Absconditus.
    I tried to incorporate the 5 elements in her theme; water, fire, wind, earth and aether.

    Seafarer's Rest | Enryon | Mistwarden [Hero]

  • Dace.8173Dace.8173 Member ✭✭✭✭

    So I have two looks for my Mesmer, one themed around the Equinox weapons that I use for my Mirage and then one themed around The King in Yellow for my Chronomancer.

  • here is my mesmer
    https://imgur.com/a/4QWyYzd

  • Ralistu.1965Ralistu.1965 Member ✭✭
    edited September 27, 2018

    Mirage. Axe / Sword and Scepter / Pistol

    https://imgur.com/kCxREqm

    Characters: Iiri Ventari, Sylvari - Scourge; Ralistu, Asura - Mirage; Olaf Sifhalla, Norn - Dragonhunter; Jahin Vabb, Sylvari - Renegade; Shonek Alcazia, Human - Weaver (Tempest soonish).
    Backburner: Englaka, Asura - Ranger. Ikotag, Charr - Thief

  • Dahkeus.8243Dahkeus.8243 Member ✭✭✭

    My mesmer: Khai Rose

  • Sonis.6018Sonis.6018 Member ✭✭
    edited October 1, 2018

    My mirage in open world. The Chicken Chaser

  • TheMagickDoll.7594TheMagickDoll.7594 Member ✭✭
    edited October 18, 2018

    All very inspiring looks.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.