Do you think these soulbeast buffs/changes will happen? Poll

Terimac.5871

Anet has always approached ranger with a give and take philosophy. That's not bad per say but it doesn't extended to other classes which makes even our buffs pocket nerfs in most cases. I really don't see them changing anything about Soulbeast. The cool down was probably designed to restrict our dps potential and I can't see them removing and tweaking all of our skills to hit their benchmarks.

Anet gonna see this poll and be like: oh, everything is cool with soulbeast, many people don't even expect changes! Jokes aside: the fact that I voted for ' nothing will change' is purely based on 5 years of playing ranger & reading patch notes. It's salt, cynicism & previous disappointment that made me vote how I've voted :(

The mechanic change is actually the one that worries me the most. The traits will probably get some inprovements which was shown in the past with E-spec traits. There will be bug fixes with pets, even if they just fix the major ones like the spider poisoncloud.But i really hipe they add petswap to the beastmode.Atm pretty much all rangers dont camp beastmode (which is intended) but pretty much all camp 1 pet which is horrible. If we could swap pets in beastmode it would give a way better playflow and more use of the secondary pet.

They won't change anything because it does what it was designed to do.

It was clearly meant to make condition ranger functional in raids and fractals. It does this so well it's essentially the exact same build with a massive dps boost.

Anything else is probably not even on their radar since we can still just use Druid in pvp modes.

@Lome.8239 said:Lowering Beastmode CD is just not a good idea. Not sure why it keeps coming up.

Pet swapping would be convenient, but may not line up with the way they think the spec should play.

They will likely buff the spec in a different way, if at all.

If pet swapping doesn't line up with how they want it to play, they are completely out of touch with how the class is played in general. Outside pve content, but soulbeasts already stays permamerged in that kind of content, so what gives..

• 3 weeks later...

Archived