Thief killed me 1v1, please nerf!

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:This can not happen. I don't like thief, don't like playing against thief and don't want them to ever be a challenge for my class in a 1v1. Pls nerf.

There ya all go thief haters, I said everything for you so now u can give ur nerf thief threads a rest :)

Please dont joke around, anet will take it serious....

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:This can not happen. I don't like thief, don't like playing against thief and don't want them to ever be a challenge for my class in a 1v1. Pls nerf.

There ya all go thief haters, I said everything for you so now u can give ur nerf thief threads a rest :)

1900 posts , clamming that that theif is underpoweredHates powercreepW8ing for a different company , to use the smoothing animation-engine of GW2 and move on .When other Thief players create new builds (because the casual 1900 posts couldnt think of it , 4 years now) , procced to tell the other that everything is OK :)

True Story , Jack Daniels :)

Not enough threads to make them disable thief. We need to work harder.