“Bound by Blood” is coming on September 17!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Exile.8160 said:Wait, all the hype was for this patch? The gemstore section on the patchnotes is longer the the rest of the patch.

Want them to list every single feature included or find out for yourself? Watch the trailer if you want an overview of the content. Other than that we discover it ourselves, as we have been doing for the last 7 years.

Could the Anet twitter team refrain from tweeting those people who have rushed through and completed the episode and showing pictures and the uncovered map please? A little courtesy to your community - I know it's small details, but suddenly seeing the entire uncovered map pop up in my feed was a bit annoying

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@"AlexVv.3965" said:Heavy metal is great:) I love this style of music. And he is very suitable, in my opinion, to the harsh Scandinavian, Nordic themes of the new Saga. However, I perfectly understand that many people don’t like this music, and I myself can’t listen to this music all the time, I like and the main musical style of GW2, and therefore it would be very nice if Anet gave us the opportunity to somehow choose soundtracks for the game. Not only in the new Saga, in general in the game.

You can!

Thanks a lot my friend! I did not know about it ... My dream came true!))