WvW Wishlist 2021

Vombs.5917

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• give a statement if "skil lag" is still a topic and if its still under research because i want to know when the people cap per map is raised again.

the product i once bought was nerfed after sale what is forbidden in the country i live in by law and its pretty shit if a commander cant change the map with his squad because of queues and its not possible to really adjust the classes inside a squad because as soon as you want to change your class you are in a +30 ppl queue and can call it already a evening and log off.,

so finally tell us when we get the product back we once paid for.

@Strider Pj.2193with the warclaw heal i mean skill 1, still engage. so u jump on sth and heal it instead of damaging it. not the kitty itself heals therefore.

and yeah, i mean the stability thing as pulsing stability to some allies around it. and its a random sample, could be literally any boon.

@"roederich.2716"i agree on the "queue and therefore no changing class is horrible"-part. it's just very annoying to not be able to fix your squad, since ppl either cannot get onto a map first hand without waiting 30 minutes will the 20ish queue pops - often enough comms just end the run, bc if damage and/or FB/scrappers are missing, it gets hard to do much against good groups.

but that's the fault of limiting the map sizes. i think it's assumed that the map caps are ~8 people less than they have originally been, pretty crazy.

only the alliance system could change this. maybe by having small map caps for pugs (like 20/70) and the other 50 slots sorta "reserved" for wvw-guild members. with the link system this could never really work tho.

I like these kinds of threads

I'd like:1) Pets turned off in game mode. (Rationale: Fewer animations to render, they ruin stealth pushes and newer players don't know it. Plus they serve no purpose in the game mode)2) 2sec CD on Purity of Purpose (Rationale: Condi flipping is so much more powerful than boonstripping; don't want to remove it. Just slow it down)3) All aoe skills get same treatment as Sand Shades got. (Rationale: This is a lag issue as fewer massive burst calculations reduce server load in high capacity fights)4) Make EotM matter again. ( Rationale: Reset is a queue nightmare for NA, adds diversity to the game mode. Even if it's just turning pips on again)5) Restructure Participation. (Have it scale pip procs instead of just turning it off at lvl 3, but keep the weekly cap on tickets) (Rationale: I've been a roamer on outnumbered maps and you get nothing after a while if you're being ganked over and over by 5-10 man roamer groups that are bored and spawn camping. {Looks at Blackgate...})

Oh, and can the Candy Corn Gobbler not suck so hard? As in, either remove the CD or make the loot table not replace the boons you can't get in wvw with costume potions?

Forgot one thing: Since Tiers don't really matter can the Green of Tier 1 get rolled to red of Tier 4 on reset? We end up with the same 2 blob servers as green and blue for most of any link.

if u mean minis with #1 "pets", then yes, definitely.

2 purity of what? xD there's more than one class for converting and stripping... your groups just needs to have a converter, as well, and it's fine.

u cannot nerf all AoE, (#3) the damage output overall is yet horrifically low on them. most AoE are too slow and predictable for stripping more dmg off them. this is mass pvp, not mass clouding... at least ideally.

4 yeah, EotM should become "something" again. atm only useless.

5 well yeah, roamer farm income is not great anyways i guess. also the gankers only get 1 kill all the time, it's pretty unproductive, but also in EU the smallscale kinda evolved into this. mainly because the roamergroups started with 5-10 players of synergizing classes often. that's leading to people just bringing more players to clap them again.

however, where i kinda agree: defending stuff should be counted somehow better for participation, even without a kill. idk how to really implement that though. if it gets too easy, everyone comes to Wvw afking and farming for the pips + rewards. maps are yet far too fully, and half of the people usually either afk run against walls or just do their own things like roaming. (means 30~ ppl doing roaming in EU tier1, even on primetime way too often.... really not very beneficial for a groupplay format)

as for the candy gobbler, i have no idea what this thing even is.

the problem with that "tier 1 -> t5" (EU has tier 5) is, that the last tier has usually very empty servers. it'll just make nothing at all better if the rotation keeps going like u describe, because then just the last 2*2 servers there get ganked for two weeks by a absurdly numberwise overstacked server.

@Jski.6180 said:Massive nerfs to wvw conversion both for boons to condi and condis to boons. There just no good reason in wvw even spvp where you can have every condi and boon type just because you have an conversion effect.Boon trains with all boons for an eternity was meta before scrapper boon conversion was meta.

What makes you think nerfing it would change anything?

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Jski.6180 said:Massive nerfs to wvw conversion both for boons to condi and condis to boons. There just no good reason in wvw even spvp where you can have every condi and boon type just because you have an conversion effect.Boon trains with all boons for an eternity was meta before scrapper boon conversion was meta.

What makes you think nerfing it would change anything?

Its mostly the 2 boons resistance alacrity. These 2 boons make up for a lot of hard counters and comply build over effectiveness. Resistance is such a hard counter to condi that you do not even get a small effect that ppl still get even with all of the boon clear. It makes your roots into more harm then good for your team. Alacrity is in effect a free cdr that a class may or may not have causing skill to be a great deal more used. In the caster of these conversion they get more clears by using there clears in effect making them clear more often because they are cleaning condis. Its a bad feed back loop.

I would say stab in the same way but it so rarely happen that its not worth updating but the other way of stab becoming fear needs to be looked at badly as its effect happens so often that you cant tell what going on in combat. Its a bad game play effect.