Silverwastes meta?

Does anyone know if the Silverwastes meta is ever done anymore? Been in Silverwastes for three days now (not a full 72 hours, 'natch :classic_laugh:) and have yet to see it even attempted. Difficult to do the Seasons of the Dragon if the meta is never done.

I tried LFG but for some reason neither Living World Season 2 nor Silverwastes/Dry Top appear in the list.

Oh man, this meta gets done constantly. There are even guilds that do nothing but run in circles alternating between the meta and loot phases. There's no Dry Top or Silverwastes category in LFG, so you'll want to look in general or just sniff around those maps at server reset, moreso in the Silverwastes than Dry Top (though on days where the JP is a daily, this map lights up more).

• Like 6

1 minute ago, AgentMoore.9453 said:

Oh man, this meta gets done constantly. There are even guilds that do nothing but run in circles alternating between the meta and loot phases. There's no Dry Top or Silverwastes category in LFG, so you'll want to look in general or just sniff around those maps at server reset, moreso in the Silverwastes than Dry Top (though on days where the JP is a daily, this map lights up more).

Thanks! Will try at reset. The fact that I've barely seen anyone in Silverwastes might just be a timing issue and when I've had a chance to log in.

1 minute ago, misterman.1530 said:

Thanks! Will try at reset. The fact that I've barely seen anyone in Silverwastes might just be a timing issue and when I've had a chance to log in.

They do get posted undsr the "core" section of the game in lfg also, ive seen RIBA groups in there regularly 🙂

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, misterman.1530 said:

Does anyone know if the Silverwastes meta is ever done anymore? Been in Silverwastes for three days now (not a full 72 hours, 'natch :classic_laugh:) and have yet to see it even attempted. Difficult to do the Seasons of the Dragon if the meta is never done.

Popped into Silverwastes to do "Return To" activities and we did it flawlessly on a map with circa 20 people and one tag who was just there to share shovels.

I think it's actually easier on low-pop maps since the scaling means a few people who half-know what they're doing can carry the whole group.

49 minutes ago, Dante.1763 said:

They do get posted undsr the "core" section of the game in lfg also, ive seen RIBA groups in there regularly 🙂

That's another thing to be aware of (in case anyone else has the same problem): Silverwastes groups in the LFG tool are often labelled simply as RIBA.

It's short for Red, Indigo, Blue, Amber and means they'll be doing all 4 forts. It used to be one of two ways of doing Silverwastes, but is now pretty much the only way organised maps are run.

• Like 2