The trading post seems to be timing out at the moment and giving a lot of errors [Merged]

What is being lost here is that the error says "can't connect to login server" .. WTF is the TP doing logging into the authentication system in a way that clearly account logins don't, since throughout all these weeks' of almost daily TP problems I've not once failed to log into the game!

I am also affect by this. I open the sell menu and cannot see buy/sell volumes & prices, then the the error unable to access login server. for all items I tried so far, been like this a few hours. Before this I've only seen the same error sporadically / intermittently.

36 minutes ago, Eziair.2509 said:

Because it only 8am for people in Bellevue, Washington.

Not got in the office yet.

yea thats honestly not my problem. i want too play and the tp downtime makes it rly hard too enjoy it. just because anet sits in NA doesnt mean u can kitten on EU peoples head... im a customer and want the service i paid for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FunkaHolixx.2937 said:

yea thats honestly not my problem. i want too play and the tp downtime makes it rly hard too enjoy it. just because anet sits in NA doesnt mean u can kitten on EU peoples head... im a customer and want the service i paid for.

I mean, be glad this isn't a subscription based game.  Outtages happen when you're working with online services. A-net / GW team isn't nearly as large as the FF or WoW teams. It will be working again asap i'm sure.

• Like 3

Trading Post was down for the whole day in Europe, it's almost 6 PM. It made crafting impossible and the game unplayable. So annoying that Trading Post keeps having issues like this and is very slow to load outside of major errors.

Trading Post should be reworked and use better more reliable technology than a built-in web browser. Why does a critical element of the game have to use a chromium web browser technology or any web technology at all? It should be part of the game's back-end systems.

• Thanks 3