Kick abuse getting kinda ridiculous

Joined a random PUG for fractals today. They wanted an Alac, so came over on my Renegade. We about kill Mai Trin, she on 1% HP, they kick before I get my credit or rewards.

Feels bad, man.

Was even 2nd in damage, as alacren, which is kinda neat.

ANet, for the love of charr, please fix. 

• Like 2

OP: Kick abuse getting kinda ridiculous

Me: Again?

I would go "First time?", but then I only got kicked once and those guys probably never finished that AC with their inability to think and breathe at the same time, so it doesn't count.

Here is a hint that was tossed everytime someone complained about being kicked by griefers over past 9 years of those threads popping up: block them and move on. Eventually they will run out of alacs to abuse.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, The Boz.2038 said:

Joined a random PUG for fractals today. They wanted an Alac, so came over on my Renegade. We about kill Mai Trin, she on 1% HP, they kick before I get my credit or rewards.

Feels bad, man.

Was even 2nd in damage, as alacren, which is kinda neat.

ANet, for the love of charr, please fix. 

did they kick because  u dps raced and didnt alac properly and healers had hard time in that encounter? did ppl go downstate most of the time? just asking 🤭... but even then, they shdve kicked u after the encounter.. thats so mean of them.. hope i dont encounter such ppl...

and btw... death  to the charr... reclaim ascalon back for humans!😂🤣

Edited by Crystal Paladin.3871
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

did they kick because  u dps raced and didnt alac properly and healers had hard time in that encounter? did ppl go downstate most of the time?

Had excellent alac uptime (nearly 100%) except for the people that scattered away from group. Also had 6 rezzes.

On 8/27/2021 at 7:21 PM, Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

did they kick because  u dps raced and didnt alac properly and healers had hard time in that encounter? did ppl go downstate most of the time? just asking 🤭... but even then, they shdve kicked u after the encounter.. thats so mean of them.. hope i dont encounter such ppl...

and btw... death  to the charr... reclaim ascalon back for humans!😂🤣

I have seen Alac dps racing and not providing bubble, boon remove, cc or stab, even lack of alac lately quite a bit. When Alac go for dps, regular dps people that depend on certain boon suffers big time and then Alac start saying oh look, my dps is almost like yours. Duh, what do you think.!!

On other hand, when alac is doing all the utilities as he/she can and suffers alot of dps because of certain instabilities, DPS people saying.. Lol, alac is close to HB on dps and make fun.

So, it goes both ways I guess.

Edited by Yellow Rainbow.6142
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Yellow Rainbow.6142 said:

I have seen Alac dps racing and not providing bubble, boon remove, cc or stab, even lack of alac lately quite a bit. When Alac go for dps, regular dps people that depend on certain boon suffers big time and then Alac start saying oh look, my dps is almost like yours. Duh, what do you think.!!

On other hand, when alac is doing all the utilities as he/she can and suffers alot of dps because of certain instabilities, DPS people saying.. Lol, alac is close to HB on dps and make fun.

Alac is less than 15% damage per player. With a hfb you are also buffing only 3 people. In bad groups its better to just go full dps than buffing the press 1 open world heroes.

There is a lot of misinformation about alac ren to begin with. Dropping shiro for jalis is a massive dps loss yet i encounter lots of pugs that demand it on skorvald or play it on ensolyss. Alac ren should always try to max dps while providing alac and might. a 5k dps ren is useless, alac isnt worth that much.

CC is not rens job. its a group effort. Also if you die in fractals its in 99.9% of the cases your own fault. the missing 0.1% are ai overlaps and exploding skulls in 99. A hfb is not required to survive.

umm, 1 no stab knockdown to player = 0 dps from that player, its alot more than 15% damage. Not to mention, it can go kitten show very fast with multiple things going wrong (chain effect).

Sometime, people are very exp and they can adjust to it but sometime, blame and curse starts flying.

and Kicking and dismantle of team.

Eitherway, I just leave the group. I really don't like fighting with player(s) in pve.

Oh, I should mention, It doesn't happen usually on CMs group. People are exp enough to adjust certain way on CMs group. It's more frequent on regular T4 group where people just moved from T3 and you get one of these elite ALAC guy or totally new Alac person.

Edited by Yellow Rainbow.6142

Maybe people  who abuse the "kick" mechanic (not in lobby)  can't use the LFG and instead they try to find any guild members/friends/people in LA and then go into the Fractal portal and Create a new Instance ?

For the afkers , we will find another  way .

Or create an achievement , where if you manage to do 15k dps  on the Aerodrome Golem , you can see the "hidden" Tier4 groups

And if you have KP , you gonna see the creme de la creme (and an option not to see them)

Edited by Solitude.2097

5 hours ago, Solitude.2097 said:

Or create an achievement , where if you manage to do 15k dps  on the Aerodrome Golem , you can see the "hidden" Tier4 groups

15k lol? So you get that by entering in instance? because so far most dps spec ara above 15k just by doing auto attack
I went a bit on golem to practice for this fancy success:

condi
Scourge AA: 14.6k
https://dps.report/SNk7-20210830-143722_golem
Firebrand AA: 19.6k
https://dps.report/k2FK-20210830-144330_golem
Renegade AA (invoc cos too lazy to swap and learn deva): 14.3k
https://dps.report/3UVn-20210830-145358_golem
Dardevil AA: 14.9k
https://dps.report/QHdt-20210830-163158_golem

power
Dragonhunter AA: 16k
https://dps.report/VduQ-20210830-155046_golem
Dardevil AA: 20.6k
https://dps.report/oYKl-20210830-154006_golem

Deadeye AA: 19.6k
https://dps.report/sQhv-20210830-153636_golem
Berserker (BS) AA: 15.3k
https://dps.report/Lxbh-20210830-151608_golem
Soulbeast AA: 20.5k
https://dps.report/2NVL-20210830-150226_golem

Weaver AA: 18.3k
https://dps.report/xkwB-20210830-150930_golem
Scrapper AA: 18.1k
https://dps.report/wKCG-20210830-160334_golem
chrono AA (DT): 18.5k
https://dps.report/hV8T-20210830-161609_golem
Reaper AA: 18.2k
https://dps.report/BMnh-20210830-162342_golem

Btw, for my sanity sake, these AA bench are not grinded and for some class spec i might have some outdated gear. and they may or may not have infusion, deal with it 🙃

So yeah anyone not able to reach 25k on a class should be sent to a tutorial section (with the rotation being visible on screen like guitarhero?) or just accept they are not yet ready for endgame content`

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

10 minutes ago, Fangoth.4503 said:

because so far most dps spec ara above 15k just by doing auto attack

Most people running around randomly and stumbling into T3 fractals are really not doing meta DPS builds. Average pugsleys in open world do 3-4k DPS, according to devs themselves.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, The Boz.2038 said:

Most people running around randomly and stumbling into T3 fractals are really not doing meta DPS builds. Average pugsleys in open world do 3-4k DPS, according to devs themselves.

i agree with that but doesn't change that 15k on golem is still ridiculously low and even with that dps you're not ready to go on strike/fract cm/raid. but sadly there is no in game system to teach player how to gear/choose traits/do a rotation. And the only gear indication from devs (lv 80 boost gear) is awefull and inadapted to pretty much all role you'll have in endgame content so nothing will change

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Fangoth.4503 said:

but sadly there is no in game system to teach player how to gear/choose traits/do a rotation

That wouldn't change much, most numbers players like to show of are with food nstuff which is something I wouldn't expect from the average players in PuGs (especially not things like the fractal omnipotion). Also, many of the more popular builds are just bad and can still end up with well below 10k dps even if they have the right traits and okish stats on their gear thanks to A-Nets horrible balancing that usually neglects everything they themselves don't want to push.

Edited by Tails.9372
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Fangoth.4503 said:

i agree with that but doesn't change that 15k on golem is still ridiculously low and even with that dps you're not ready to go on strike/fract cm/raid. but sadly there is no in game system to teach player how to gear/choose traits/do a rotation. And the only gear indication from devs (lv 80 boost gear) is awefull and inadapted to pretty much all role you'll have in endgame content so nothing will change

This is a completly legit number for fraks. I take Friends to trainings-raids wo do 15-18k on the golem and 10-15k on the Bosses. Its not fast, but completly okay and everyone starts small. 

Nothing "ridiculous" or "awefull" here ...

Edited by Fuchslein.8639
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Fuchslein.8639 said:

This is a completly legit number for fraks. I take Friends to trainings-raids wo do 15-18k on the golem and 10-15k on the Bosses. Its not fast, but completly okay and everyone starts small. 

Nothing "ridiculous" or "awefull" here ...

it is as they would get 80% bench just by practicing for half an hour and would make the training way easier for everyone. But hey maybe some enjoy to train for hours on boss because they prefer save 30 min on golem and/or their ego makes them unable to switch traits/armor.
Sadly it's the people that really want to get started with raid that pay the price as they have to practice even more to carry these players for weeks to finally be able to join groups that know a minimum their stuff...

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Fangoth.4503 said:

it is as they would get 80% bench just by practicing for half an hour and would make the training way easier for everyone. But hey maybe some enjoy to train for hours on boss because they prefer save 30 min on golem and/or their ego makes them unable to switch traits/armor.
Sadly it's the people that really want to get started with raid that pay the price as they have to practice even more to carry these players for weeks to finally be able to join groups that know a minimum their stuff...

Or they just don't have the skill but bring all the mechaniks, so~. I don't care if a boss takes 3min longer to get killed(And I don't mean the Rage timer. I haven't had a try yet where the boss wasn't killed in time.). The people should have fun and as long as they try it, make an effort and do not reject tips and co. I have zero problems with something like that.

Its a game.

Edited by Fuchslein.8639
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Fuchslein.8639 said:

Or they just don't have the skill but bring all the mechaniks, so~. I don't care if a boss takes 3min longer to get killed(And I don't mean the Rage timer. I haven't had a try yet where the boss wasn't killed in time.). The people should have fun and as long as they try it, make an effort and do not reject tips and co. I have zero problems with something like that.

Its a game.

I'm talking about 80% bench, there is no skill involved, just copy paste the build and gear and learn what button do more damage than AA then press them all offCD

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Well I mean to be fair 15k dps would be an improvement over the status quo. But if people want to clear fractals with full supports, that's ok too.

Also if you're getting 15k dps on a golem, that's because you're not applying all the boons to yourself as well as condis to the golem as well as certain other buffs.

https://snowcrows.com/benchmarks

That would probably explain why golem dps would seem similar to in-game performance.

But none of this is here or  there. Kicking someone at 1% boss hp is just flat out stealing from them, even if they were bad. Even if you are to kick, kick after the fight.  Most likely they were just scum trying to get a friend in.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Like 2

On 8/30/2021 at 6:00 AM, Yellow Rainbow.6142 said:

Personally for T4, I don't look at or care for healer & alac DPS at all.

I do encountered more fake or lazy alacs.

14 hours ago, Fangoth.4503 said:

Nah, the sad part is that you cannot enjoy strikes without having to attach to rotations. I'm all in for CMs where you have to perform at a decent or good level to get the job done but man, all of the instanced content should at least have on difficulty for every player who is out there. It's ok when a completely new group wipes in Ascalon or even in strikes when they have no clue at all but at least a fully geared level 80 player should be able to conquer NORMAL instanced content.

Heck, you can join any shiverpeak strike squad and you keep reading at least 2-3 people mentioning their role which is totally unnecessary. That's not my GW2 anymore and it drives the fun out of the game when you hear that skritt in every fricking group although it is aligned with "chill run".

Keep that bs out of normal content and put it into CMs. It can be achieved by making content to beat for everyone (and you dont need a loot pinata a.k.a. world boss, dungeon boss difficulty is fine) and serve challenging things to the ambitioned crowd.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1