Personal wish list for ranger

Regon Phoenix.8215

Druid got nerfed twice since HOT. It is not even viable against teams with 3 or more enemies playing scourge or spellbreaker. Yes they are technically "Reset Machines" if they can get away for 5 seconds but remember this is a point capture game not team deathmatch, killing players is not even a prerequisite to win in this game mode.

@Regon Phoenix.8215 said:Delete it. Outright just delete it. Infinite healing, infinite damage, infinite CC. No way to fix it, just delete it.If a class can heal itself to full health white downing you from full health in less than 10 seconds while also dazing, stunning, knocking back you and enter stealth again and again - there is no fixing it.

I don't blame you...as I main a ranger also, always hated druid and I am a strong advocate of soulbeast which is by far more skill based than druid and more rewarding to play, even if I end being outsustained in some instances...I still won't use druid. It feels like a gimmick , it feels like you're being pampered by the game for your mistakes.

It's absurd design, I really despise the 111111 staff users : your best best is condi dmg and burst them while they're in CA form; also boon strip works wonders.At least in PvP they can't rely on tanky stats and no durability runes, so a good coordinated burst ( again while they're in CA form) can still work..somehow

But yeah I normally tell people to completely ignore this obnoxious spec and move to other pts, it's a no brainer troll build honestly as ranger I wish they'd delete that stealth master trait or move it to GM along with ancient seeds.

@Arheundel.6451 said:

@Regon Phoenix.8215 said:Delete it. Outright just delete it. Infinite healing, infinite damage, infinite CC. No way to fix it, just delete it.If a class can heal itself to full health white downing you from full health in less than 10 seconds while also dazing, stunning, knocking back you and enter stealth again and again - there is no fixing it.

I don't blame you...as I main a ranger also, always hated druid and I am a strong advocate of soulbeast which is by far more skill based than druid and more rewarding to play, even if I end being outsustained in some instances...I still won't use druid. It feels like a gimmick , it feels like you're being pampered by the game for your mistakes.

It's absurd design, I really despise the 111111 staff users : your best best is condi dmg and burst them while they're in CA form; also boon strip works wonders.At least in PvP they can't rely on tanky stats and no durability runes, so a good coordinated burst ( again while they're in CA form) can still work..somehow

But yeah I normally tell people to completely ignore this obnoxious spec and move to other pts, it's a no brainer troll build honestly
as ranger I wish they'd delete that stealth master trait or move it to GM along with ancient seeds

Is this real life? Did you guys not buy Pof Druid is way down the list now. So much burn and conditions being thrown around by Firebrands and Scourage and then there is spell breakers yeesh. Druids dont have enough resistance built into their kit as spell breakers I really dont see how anyone can have trouble with a druid now.

Infinite healing? Probably you mistaken it with firebrand, i main druid and it's nowhere near OP, it's easy to burst druid down especially with condi pressure. And if you focus only healing them you don't have any damage. I feel i'm on steroid when i play spellbreaker, it has better damage and good sustain.

@Regon Phoenix.8215 said:

@HeadCrowned.6834 said:Since PoF theres no way you can cry about Druids really.

Except infinite healing while still dealing tons of damage or killing you in two channel fire nonsense?

Sorry but.. this game hate ranged is full of proiectile block + invulnerability dodgeyou can hide behin obiect eccif somenone can hit you 2 time with bow 2 the problem is you

@Regon Phoenix.8215 said:

@HeadCrowned.6834 said:Since PoF theres no way you can cry about Druids really.

Except infinite healing while still dealing tons of damage or killing you in two channel fire nonsense?

There is simply no way of dealing ''tons of damage'' while wearing a menders amulet. Youre just bad if you take a lot of damage vs a druid. Druids arent ''bad'', its just that their place in pvp now is quite awkward: they lose 1v1 to spellbreaker eventually, they cant mid fight cuz of scourge, and firebrand has better support. Crying about druid therefore is quite yeh... nonsense.

@Arheundel.6451 said:

But yeah I normally tell people to completely ignore this obnoxious spec and move to other pts, it's a no brainer troll build honestly
as ranger I wish they'd delete that stealth master trait or move it to GM along with ancient seeds

It's just a game. And it's a style of play that is dictated by what the devs did to the class.For a long time, it is/was the meta build for High Level Ranger Play.As I played the spec, it wasn't so much about killing on point as it was capping/decapping/healing/rezzing.

What you call trolly, I call mind games.As a druid it is my hope that when I take far (decap or cap), you waste your time trying to kill me (in vain) and that a second team mate also comes and I can stall enough time 1v2 to create mismatches that benefit my team. If 3 of you come, I can either stall the three of you, or get back to support points we already have.

At least that's what I used to do :(Now, the power creep is ridiculous

Archived