WvW World Restructuring Update – December 3, 2021

•    Your assigned team: Seven Pines 
•    Your original home shard: Baruch Bay
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected: Hermandad del Nucleo [CORE] Not selected before deadline. 
•    A description of the issue: Placed on Seven Pines instead of Titan's Staircase

•    Your assigned team (find this information in the World Restructuring - BETA menu): Stonefall
•    Your original home shard (example: Gandara, Blackgate): Riverside
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Rising River [Side] - selected before deadline
•    A description of the issue: I got erroneously placed into Stonefall. Stonefall is the team associated to another guild I am a member of.
I selected Rising River [Side] (Team:  "Titan's Staircase" ).  I unpicked and selected [Side] but I never clicked on any other guild as far as I remember.
At the last beta I got placed into the wrong team too.

Your assigned team : Dragon's Claw

•    Your original home shard: Stormbluff Isles
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected Wheres Our Alliance [SLOT]
•    A description of the issue: Was prompted during world reset to choose my team, chose Giant's Rise, loaded into the correct map, then immediately reloaded into a different map and team is now assigned to Dragon's Claw

• ArenaNet Staff

We're restarting NA WvW now to apply a fix that should place players on their proper team. Should be back shortly.

Note - if you weren't assigned to the proper team because you selected your WvW guild past the Dec 2 guild selection deadline, this change will not benefit you.

Edited by Josh Davis.7865

Your assigned team : First Haven

•    Your original home shard: Stormbluff Isles
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected: Centaurs For Disease Control [CDC]
•    A description of the issue: I've been placed on the wrong team. Was put into a different guild world that I did not select. I should be in Titan's Staircase. I picked hours before the deadline.

•    Your assigned team:  Skrittsburgh
•    Your original home shard:  Jade Quarry  (original from account creation:  Ehmry Bay)
•    The name of the WvW guild:  Balloon Tower Defense [POP] - yes it was clicked in the tab before yesterday
•    A description of the issue:  When the maps went travelable, map names changed to three teams - none of the guild members had the same 3 maps listed.  The maps showed with the golden lock, saying i needed to select a team.  I flip back to the team selection, didn't do anything, and clicked back to map selection.  Team names changed, one of which was Skrittsburgh.  Summary:  phantom map selections with gold lock icons, switch to team selection and come back to correct maps with sky high queues.

Assigned team: Giant's Rise

Original home shard: Sanctum of Rall

WvW Guild Selected: My Five Hundred Pound Alliance [XXXL]. Selected before last night's deadline.

Placed on Giant's Rise instead of Moogooloo. Even after the WvW restart I am still not placed with my selected team

On a side note, the first guild in my list was assigned to Giant's Rise. It appears as though instead of being paired with my selected guild, I was instead placed with the guild that is in the first guild slot, but not selected.

Edit: I don't know if somebody from ArenaNet fixed me manually or what, but I am now on the correct team. Thanks!

Edited by Deadlyfrost.9142

•   Your assigned team : Dragon's Claw
•    Your original home shard: Jade Quarry
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: My Five Hundred Pound Alliance [XXXL]
•    A description of the issue:  Placed on Dragon's Claw instead of Moogooloo

•    Your assigned team: Skrittsburgh
•    Your original home shard: Titan's Staircase
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: Bedtime Story
•    A description of the issue: Placed on Skrittsburgh instead of Titan's Staircase. I did not select my WvW guild again as it was still checked. Skrittsburgh is the assigned team of one of my other guilds. Could be a coincidence.

5 hours ago, Josh Davis.7865 said:

•    Your assigned team (find this information in the World Restructuring - BETA menu): Reaper's Corridor
•    Your original home shard (example: Gandara, Blackgate): Stormbluff Isle
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Black Sheep Wall [BSW]
•    A description of the issue: Not paired with the correct team. [BSW]'s assigned team is Phoenix Dawn. Previously implemented fix did not fix the issue.

-Assigned Team: Giant's Rise

- Original home shard: Devona's Rest

- Name of the WvW guild selected: A Rose Wearing Sox [RoX]

- If guild was selected before last night’s deadline: selected 3-4 days ago before the deadline

- A description of the issue: Assigned to Giant's Rise team instead of on Titan's Staircase with the rest of my guild, restarting my game did not change anything and did not change after WvW was reset

Edited by atgamer.8092

Your assigned team: Reaper's Corridor

Your original home shard: Ehmry Bay

The name of the WvW guild selected: The Kingdóm [KING]

A description of the issue: I had KING selected as my guild and should be assigned to Skrittsburgh but I am assigned to an opposing team, Reaper's Corridor. As a result, I can join the same map as my alliance guild but I'm on the opposing team.

•    Your assigned team:  Dragon's Claw
•    Your original home shard: Ehmry Bay  
•    The name of the WvW guild:  The Kingdom [KING] - yes it was clicked in the tab long before the deadline
•    A description of the issue: I am assigned to Dragon's Claw team instead of on Skrittsburgh with the rest of my guild; restarting my game did not change anything and did not change after WvW was reset. 

•    Your assigned team: Seven Pines 
•    Your original home shard: Yaks Bend
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected:  Nightmares Bane [BANE] selected before deadline.
•    A description of the issue: Placed on Giants Rise BL instead of Reapers Corridor with rest of my Guild. Assigned team is Giants Rise but BANE is on Seven Pines.

Edited by Arzcraic.7826

•    Your assigned team: Giant's Rise
•    Your original home shard: Ehmry Bay

•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline:

The Kingdom [KING], selected way before deadline.

•    A description of the issue:

[KING] placed in Skrittsburg while I'm placed in Giant's Rise, WvW restart did not fix it.