Player who pulls tactics and abuses Guilds and People

MarkBecks.6453

We have a player on our server, who is very vocal, and yes I can block him, but he verbally abuses his fellow players all the time, calling everyone idiots, and stupid, then while we trying to defend our keep while being double teamed, he pulls all the tactics. I have details and login name which I will not put here. He has been reported so many times, yet he is still here every single day, abusing players and Guilds, and no, we are not linked, he has been on our server a long time. Please can this be dealt with, as he is wrecking the game, and after he starts with the tactics, players leave the map from sheer frustration. Please Anet, this has gone on for long enough.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I know the player. He is indeed abusive in the chat, constantly pulling all the tactics to make it harder for us to defend. He is constantly bad mouthing other players, even when the main problem is population imbalance. Typically he is complaining why some players want to be in EBG and he thinks it is just lack of coordination when we lose stuff to enemy morning blobs. The truth is handful of players isn't going stop a blob from taking objectives. We often have outnumbered on both EBG and home borderland at same time and I usually play on those maps.

But at least he is sometimes contributing, tagging up and capturing stuff back. But this really doesn't cover up the intentional sabotage.

Ayna

11 hours ago, MarkBecks.6453 said:

yes I can block him

Then do it already. Don't write about it. Just do it.

It's always pretty funny when people are responding to "something" and I'm just like "I dunno who you talking to, but it sounds boring".

As for tactivators, well it is pretty broken. They should only allow pulls when contested and/or whitelist that crap. But given how they were designed like 6 years ago and forgotten about don't hold your breath.

But I mean leaving because the tacts were pulled is pretty weak stuff if you ask me.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Haha 1

everyone knows mystik... but he's kinda harmless, crazy potato. nothing to really ban him for. outside of maybe, verbal issues. i wonder if he really not has gotten any timeouts. i had him blocked nearly all the time i've been on Desolation... emptied my lists some times, but he made it on them very fast each time again thaha

pulling tactics happens on every single server. if its not the house-own trolls, it's alt account trolls from other servers, or just misklickers or newbies. just shrug it off, as u cannot change it.

if we get very precise, i'd also love to report teamchat spammers, or bad scouts, or any of the other 200 salty people that u meet in a single week easily, who feel offended. or the randoms who fill maps and cause queues lol.

but, it ain't that easy.

• Haha 2

Markbecks this goes back to year one, where we had team members who purposely used to report our location to enemy teams.  They also purposely would siege cap us, where we could only build one type of siege so many times on a single map.  They would build 50 rams....and then we couldn't build rams anywhere else on the map.  Same with catapults, or arrowcarts.  Anet basically at one point said, unoffocially that spies are part and parcel of the wvw experience, and that they were not going to deal with any player that actively worked against their own team.

I feel your pain.  But if their vocal, yah you can block them.  As for their pulling tactivators.  Not much can be done about that, as per anet's position on players working against their own team.  It's not their position to deal or act with players who may or may not be working for or against their own servers.