Game is still full of Condi roamers, anet all this years is time to rebalance tank condi builds roaming around, is not fun.

Sinester.3572

Prolly ran into me lol, been queueing all day and doing pretty well.

But my little homebrew build is not exactly meta. Unless you play Warrior or Herald you have a million ways to counter condis.

Edit : wait.. "Tank Condi Roamer" what the heck lol? Guess it can't be me, i'm a teef. What the hell even fits that?

Edited by Ashgar.3024
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Sigmoid.7082 said:

People always guesture broadly at condi when complaining about it instead of actually mentioning the specific builds they are talking about...

Because the rant is usually not targeted at specific builds. Or rather.. any build that uses an amulet with Condition Damage as one of its attributes is the target.

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, DoomNexus.5324 said:

Because the rant is usually not targeted at specific builds. Or rather.. any build that uses an amulet with Condition Damage as one of its attributes is the target.

but in this case it's weird, is he really talking about pvp?

he used the word roamer, i took it as a roamer role in pvp, if you think this way there isn't many condi roamers around, condi thief, maybe trapper ranger, but we don't have that many condi roamer, or like you said, the wording was poor and he's talking about general condi builds.

• Confused 2