Struggling to finish Ice Brood Saga masteries

Is there a lack of mastery points available to the average player to complete this? I am working my way through the Drizzlewood grind and when I finish them I think I will have enough points for every mastery except Dragon Slayer. That requires five more that I don't see how I can get. Spending a mountain of gold on Volcanic Stormcaller only gets me one more. I don't do raids or strike missions so a few more are off the list but not sure how many. If I don't do Volcanic or strike missions can I even finish Dragon Slayer?

Edited by Elric Of Melnibone.4781
  • Like 1

I am working the dragon response mission which should get me 2 more eventually so that would leave 3. The Champions mastery points all sounded like more than I wanted to deal with, trying to do something difficult in hard mode is almost like trying to do a Strike mission.
Dodging attacks in the Dragonstorm meta may or may not be doable, I will get to those once I finish Drizzlewood.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Elric Of Melnibone.4781 said:

I am working the dragon response mission which should get me 2 more eventually so that would leave 3. The Champions mastery points all sounded like more than I wanted to deal with, trying to do something difficult in hard mode is almost like trying to do a Strike mission.
Dodging attacks in the Dragonstorm meta may or may not be doable, I will get to those once I finish Drizzlewood.

Dodging is easy if you mastered all your mounts, just use skimmer and hold the special movement key it it's too tough to get the timing.

There is a hidden achievement in Drizzlewood Coast that gives another point. Treasure Sleuth. You get it after completing Olaf Olafson's Secret, which in turn you unlock by buying an item from a vendor. You should find everything you need to get it on the wiki. You just need to fly around and interact with stuff, so it's an easy one to get.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Elric Of Melnibone.4781 said:

Sitting in Grothmar and nothing spawned after ooze pit, do the champs not notify the map on spawn?

I parked characters at the spawn locations for the enemies needed for this one and would get in as the meta was due to finish. It took a while but got them all in the end. Ooze pit incidentally can take some time before the champion spawns.

8 hours ago, DaFishBob.6518 said:

Dodging is easy if you mastered all your mounts, just use skimmer and hold the special movement key it it's too tough to get the timing.

Mount dodging does not work anymore. But it is doable nevertheless. Just takes 3-4 runs for each side. Just look it up on YouTube what attacks you have to dodge.