Green on green is difficult to see for some of us [Merged]

Seitung Province, which is as far I as have gone in the expansion is a beautiful green expanse. Unfortunately, the HP map markers, and the story markers (when completing for the first time) and area circles, are also green.

Is it possible to have more contrast in those markers, e.g. a relatively thick black outline. Or an option to turn them a different colour? 

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

yea agree, the HP's aren't that bad to see, but as far the story-line green star thing, and when you get the little green circles denoting which area to go on the map to proceed with your story-line, I find this really difficult to see and I'm not even colour-blind, well at least I don't think so until now ?!?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The green quest objectives, green map markers (e.g. X is 800m above), green circles is really really hard to make out on a mostly green map.  Esp when playing at 4k.

It's driving me nuts!   I have to sit for a few minutes and put my personal way point marker down (which is grey/silver and seems to only stand out slightly better).

Can we change the objective colors for this storyline in one of the upcoming patches?   Surely this was noticed in internal testing.

• Like 5

• Forum Moderator.3074 changed the title to Green on green is difficult to see for some of us [Merged]

from what I have seen color selection is also needed for combat circles as well.  at the very least blue and yellow.  Dark-brown may be a viable color choice.

As an aside, in elderscrolls, I had a triggered ability that made a red field around my character and I was constantly dodging away from myself, until I turned all of the enemy circles bright pink.  That game gives you a whole color map with saturation sliders to customize good circles and/or bad circles.

Has someone made an overlay mod that would let me change the color of indicator rings as well as ally and enemy generated field indicators?

Edited by Zebulous.2934
added the word indicators, I don't want the actual particle effects of a field to change color
  • Like 1