Warrior WvW Balance in a Nutshell.

DanAlcedo.3281

1 hour ago, Zsoak.5409 said:

"I cOuNtEr yOuR mAgIcS!"

aCt wItH pReCiSiOn aNd iNtEnT tO sTrIkE aT tHe vErY wEaVe oF mAgiC tO cUt dOwN yOuR fOe'S eNcHaNtMeNtS wHiLe dIsRuPtInG tHeIr aBiLitY tO cAsT sPellS. uTiLiZe tHe fUll cOuNtEr sKill tO aBsOrB aTtAcKs aNd rEtAliAtE wItH dEvAsTaTiNg fOrCe.

— In-game description

I'm so impressed with your commitment to stylish sarcasm. 

4 minutes ago, Mithrilos.8036 said:

And here I am still hoping for Warrior staff in the futur lel... 

My dream of support-leader warrior is sad right now

It's here, right now!

And all it took was the destruction of all the DPS warrior specs

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Haha 2

After reading the warrior section of the patch notes.

ahahahahhaahaahahaha ahahhaha ha haahahahaha ha ahahahah

ahahahah ahaha ha ah aha ahaahahahhahahah

Do you even play this game devs?

1. Nerfed the only thing that cancels the kitten boon vomit.
  2. Did nothing else.
  3. My job here is done.
  4. But you've done nothing?

Can't wait to watch the next staring contest of 20v20 gvgs, which couldn't down each other EVEN WITH winds in the previous state.

I hope the studio hires back whoever they "lost", and soon...

After reading the guard changes for wvw, even more laughing. You use indomitable courage and not battle presence, because healing and cleansing on support fb already got gutted... Years ago...

Edited by Hotride.2187
  • Like 5

I was expecting so much Warrior staff or Twin Pistol, but then they came with that weird thing gunblade, unless you are an adict of asian theme "wannabe samurai" which I'm not.

But back to SB, I believe that this Elite spec is too focused on Boon cancelation, which makes the skills hard to use for something else.

seems really like a PVP focused spec am I right ? ( I'm full PVE player, don't blame me U_U )

Edited by Mithrilos.8036
  • Like 2

You know, one positive thing about the change is that warrior is now deleted from wvw meta.

So unless the shout support build somehow makes it into the spvp meta (kinda doubt it but who knows), the only place warrior is meta will be pve. I can't wait for this to be the case - whoever tells you that war is fine you just point them to the competitive meta state and the discussion is over.

Edited by Hotride.2187
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hotride.2187 said:

You know, one positive thing about the change is that warrior is now deleted from wvw meta.

So unless the shout support build somehow makes it into the spvp meta (kinda doubt it but who knows), the only place warrior is meta will be pve. I can't wait for this to be the case - whoever tells you that war is fine you just point them to the competitive meta state and the discussion is over.

And when banner get reworked to uselessness I wonder what will happen to warrior then?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Hotride.2187 said:

So unless the shout support build somehow makes it into the spvp meta (kinda doubt it but who knows), the only place warrior is meta will be pve.

Just wait for the Banner dework that'll cause Warrior to drop out of PvE metas.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 2

Just now, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

And when banner get reworked to uselessness I wonder what will happen to warrior then?

Well they will probably keep its dps competitive for pve, so it will be "meta". But I doubt it will do anything special, so no reason to bring it in an instance.

the idea of Warrior that give unique buffs instead of the classical boons is a way to keep it interessting. bring into a dynamic mechanic and made the class fun to play. But I stopped having hope for so long now.

I'll stay in classic warrior as long as I don't have a viable option for Leader-Support Warrior

9 minutes ago, Hotride.2187 said:

Thank you.

I had a sort of "argument" with someone on twitter about war.

He would not aknowledge the state of warrior if the sky was falling.

He got his buddies to stick up for him and say that he was moking me... haha, go figure.

That's how far people go to deny and refuse to listen to reality.

I guess some people live in their own little bubble... and don't wanna come out.

Had I seen this post on the same day, I would have linked it to his/hers.

Why some ppl still refuse to aknowledge the poor state of warrior is beyond me. 

4 minutes ago, SoulGuardian.6203 said:

Thank you.

I had a sort of "argument" with someone on twitter about war.

He would not aknowledge the state of warrior if the sky was falling.

He got his buddies to stick up for him and say that he was moking me... haha, go figure.

That's how far people go to deny and refuse to listen to reality.

I guess some people live in their own little bubble... and don't wanna come out.

Had I seen this post on the same day, I would have linked it to his/hers.

Why some ppl still refuse to aknowledge the poor state of warrior is beyond me. 

Step number 1: Don't use twatter.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2