Things you'd like to see in the world for the new Expansion

Currently on the  18:00 min of  the  "TeaTime : The New Player Experience" video , where they talk about new people don't know about gear and traits , without going in online sources .

1) How about Dark Soul 1v1 random encounter in the open world ? With NPCs that when they die , allows you to  loot their custom-made trait-line (grayed out , if you haven't you haven't fully unlock it - like using PvP > going back on PvE), or store it like the "Titles" ?

edit: Even better the NPC could be hidden "you" that is trying to kill the alternate selfs(Like Ankka) . Showcasing cool tricks that you do , or weapons you will get later . edit2: Or slow her down to 0.25 + show her spell bar UI to the player and she screen coming to you

2) At higher lvl , you can "inspect"  the dead npc , and look his gear , which each say "sold on the Trading Post or crafted" and you keep a note of it like the the Trait-lines . edit: Or some NPC when killed will show the spreadsheet , of their Boss , that most likely you  will fight , and their weakness (or an item-vendor you should find and get to kill him more easy(Power-Pressision , or help you survive (Power-Toughness))

3) CC: generally they will try to taunt you and start moving very slowly toward you , and the system Highlights (EXTREMLY) your cc spells + swap mechanic

4) Do we need to get the "frag -table -cc" mastery points ?.... At least allow to loot only 1-2grenades ...The menu and other stuff is over-complected.. Especially midfight..

5) Hit by aoes  , reduce your "bar" that offer better chance of rewards ? From me , killing him fast  is  a nono , but it's not my decision...and hardstuck on something is bad for progression ...

It will better to highlight your "big damage spells" on red and the "big-medium+ on orange and ontop of the NPC head/body  it will be  highlighted with those 2x colors  to be hit . The NCP will reset your cd of spells > goes invulnerable > taunt you to hit him hard

6) 29:00 min : Or fighting an NPC witch that pulls throught the mist and travels you into the future and allow you to play future (expanion?) pre-made specs  , like an  Healing one to heal for a small amount  an helpless npc before the witch kills him and then move back to kill her, while other buttons are grayed out ? And copy that spec as reference ?

̶7̶)̶ ̶5̶1̶:̶0̶0̶ ̶.̶.̶s̶t̶a̶t̶s̶.̶.̶.̶
̶
̶C̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶e̶x̶o̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶ ̶+̶ ̶a̶m̶u̶l̶e̶t̶/̶r̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶-̶z̶e̶r̶o̶-̶n̶a̶d̶a̶ ̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶-̶f̶o̶o̶d̶-̶c̶o̶m̶s̶u̶m̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶O̶p̶e̶n̶ ̶W̶o̶r̶l̶d̶ ̶/̶C̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶:̶
̶
̶a̶)̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶-̶f̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶(̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶R̶u̶n̶e̶s̶)̶
̶
̶b̶)̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶d̶
̶
̶c̶)̶ ̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶w̶e̶a̶p̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶l̶l̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶g̶h̶l̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶r̶e̶d̶/̶o̶r̶a̶n̶g̶e̶/̶g̶r̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶(̶b̶i̶g̶g̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶t̶t̶e̶r̶s̶)̶ ̶.̶
̶
̶d̶)̶e̶d̶i̶t̶:̶ ̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶t̶ ̶,̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶e̶q̶u̶i̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶p̶r̶e̶a̶d̶s̶h̶e̶e̶t̶ ̶-̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶i̶d̶e̶a̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶/̶s̶t̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶r̶e̶d̶
̶
̶e̶)̶ ̶E̶v̶o̶l̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶A̶c̶h̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶w̶a̶r̶d̶s̶ ̶

̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶-̶m̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶h̶o̶o̶d̶s̶ ̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶c̶e̶/̶s̶e̶x̶ ̶ ̶

"Limiting Stats options per green/blue/exotic is better" -female player

8  ) 1:04:00 Hm , yeas as  teapot said , we could  put  description in the botom of each weapon :

Skill 1-3-5 benefit from Power+Presision

Skill 2-4 from Condition + presision 

Diactivate the description with a option button

The same could apply ONLY to Chest :

Toughness offer physical damage reduction

Hp is slighty better for Conditions

9) 1:23:00 Achievement dopamine is good , but your UI (the things that you see on your screen ,like spell bar/health/map) , could scale up -unlock forms , like building a slowly dragon that enlopes  your  spell bar

BrB

Edited by Solitude.2097
  • Confused 5

I want to see 

- new playable race

- player housing 

- new legendary

- race change feature

- new mount

- weapon will be dyeable

- romance system with the commander's friend for example marjory

- dress outfit for male for example my male norn wants to wear a skirt

- open world pvp

- players can duel in open world map

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 5

1 hour ago, Rendalmj.3152 said:

I want to see 

- new playable race

- player housing 

- new legendary

- race change feature

- new mount

- weapon will be dyeable

- romance system with the commander's friend for example marjory

- dress outfit for male for example my male norn wants to wear a skirt

- open world pvp

- players can duel in open world map

Wow.  For me, no to this entire list. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, kharmin.7683 said:

Wow.  For me, no to this entire list. 

Luckily you aren't the entire player base.. And you should remove your Signature if you don't like player housing, that is a serious casual player pass time.

+1 to Race changing, i've so many humans and norns i never play but would if they could become Asuras.

Edited by Dante.1508
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

25 minutes ago, Dante.1508 said:

Luckily you aren't the entire player base.. And you should remove your Signature if you don't like player housing, that is a serious casual player pass time.

+1 to Race changing, i've so many humans and norns i never play but would if they could become Asuras.

That's why I said "for me".  And no, I do not represent the entire casual player base either.  My casual play would not include housing.  So, yeah, our definitions differ on many fronts.  Still doesn't make my signature line any less valid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, Infinity.2876 said:

More swamps and extra easy bounties that introduce you to them

I would love a living world story of a minor golem uprising

Less risen/ghosts/awakened.

More interactive puzzles that are solve able on your own but are not too difficult.

And lastly a nice time travel vacation story in the mists.

Also they should add in ow for eod is a nice house with retired Logan in bloodtide coast.

Why bloodtide coast he was speaking of having bought land in Southsun Cove was he not?

What I would like to see is people playing the expansion. I mean seriously, the new maps are dead . The only Meta that has any significant numbers of players is Dragons End. The expansion has been out for less than 2 months and all I hear are crickets.  More people show up for The Great Jungle Wurm than the Metas for End of Dragons

I wouldn't mind so much if didn't need all these Jade bot boons and anything else I can possibly add just to do one single event as an individual player. But creatures re spawn before I've finished the last batch .What happened to scaling? Not even enough people around to do a strike mission just to complete the turtle mount.

Sorry ,but I'm not very impressed with the new expansion.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Mokk.2397 said:

What I would like to see is people playing the expansion. I mean seriously, the new maps are dead . The only Meta that has any significant numbers of players is Dragons End. The expansion has been out for less than 2 months and all I hear are crickets.  More people show up for The Great Jungle Wurm than the Metas for End of Dragons

I wouldn't mind so much if didn't need all these Jade bot boons and anything else I can possibly add just to do one single event as an individual player. But creatures re spawn before I've finished the last batch .What happened to scaling? Not even enough people around to do a strike mission just to complete the turtle mount.

Sorry ,but I'm not very impressed with the new expansion.

I see more people running around eod maps than I ever did in pof.

• Haha 1

More story and Focus on Asuras.

Is Rata Sum the last populated Asura city left, are there more Asuras, are they more advanced or held back.. Anything on Asuras.. Less Charr Sylvari and Human lore, we've had so much, what about Asuras...

Can we go underground back to where the Asuras originated from.

Edited by Dante.1508
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1