Summer Changes for Revenant

Innocent.3861

5 hours ago, Howluffu.7259 said:

@Scoobaniec.9561Don't even waste your human life to respond to that forum member. Just use the ignore tool from forum and you will be happier. Nothing good or usefull comes from that member. Just obstracize it. We will have a cleaner forum.

Im aware. Just having fun to casually btfo someone with no effort bc they have no idea what they even talk about🥴

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/30/2022 at 6:00 AM, Angesombre.4630 said:

When the forced engagement was nerf, there was no thought behind it since they had improved it for a while before.

When there was the "bug" on sigil which is not a bug, there was no reflection, just nerf.

The same with torment even if it was for all classes at first it was made for mobile classes then it was changed to make it stronger in PvE, then we nerfed the skills in PvE. 

Same with "Pain Absorption", if players didn't rally to keep it functional the skill would be completely useless. There are plenty of examples where the choices made by Anet are not always clear, and I only took some examples with the revenant.

I had forgotten the hammer which looks more like a trash can than a weapon which is supposed to be distant and the only one on the revenant core. Besides being slow and the skill 2 which is completely broken with the gap between the character and the start of the skill.

22 hours ago, Angesombre.4630 said:

I had forgotten the hammer which looks more like a trash can than a weapon which is supposed to be distant and the only one on the revenant core. Besides being slow and the skill 2 which is completely broken with the gap between the character and the start of the skill.

I think the gap was intentional, which i reccall some one glued into u meleeing(like same cell) wont be afected by its damage, also the skill is more than 1200 range if we measure distance from the caster to the end of the skill.

Rev Hammer2 should be reverted to its previous way of function, its to clunky and sometimes targets wont be hitted due terrain, reminds rev sword 3 hitting every pixel arround enemy and 0 damage into the player... it even atacks bridges and suply depots wich are invunerable and map assets.. its stupid!

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2022 at 11:52 AM, Obtena.7952 said:

I would like to see a rework to Ventari skills for a less spammy healing build experience. 

A cautiously optimistic pre-thanks to Anet.  Also shout out to the people that think I "have no idea what they even talk about". Start reading your patch notes if you want to understand the direction the game is going. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Confused 4