"Spartans, what is your profession?" "AU! AU! AU!"

What kind of warrior are you?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of warrior are you?

• Power Warrior
    • Condi Warrior
    • Support Warrior
    • Celestial Warrior
  2. 2. Which specialization do you use most?

• Core
    • Berserker
    • Spellbreaker
    • Bladesworn
  3. 3. What is your typical weapon set? (Off-Hand Weapon: weapons that are only off-hand like shield, warhorn, torch, pistol. Dual Wield: Weapons that can go in either hand)

• Two-Handed weapon/One-Handed weapon plus Off-Hand weapon
    • Two-Handed weapon/Two-Handed weapon
    • Two-Handed weapon/Dual Wield
    • Dual Wield/One-Handed weapon plus Off-Hand weapon
    • Dual Wield/Dual Wield
    • One-Handed weapon plus Off-Hand weapon/One-Handed weapon plus Off-Hand weapon

Diehard condi zerker here.

I dont even want more damage. All those other classes can get as much dps as they want. What I want are freaking QoL features.

Where is my manual exit? Where are my core bursts (T1 only)? Where is the refresh of quickness on burst of aggression? King of Fire? King of memes maybe. Whats with the physical damage on detonating the fire aura? Give us something else instead. Arms grandmaster trait is tied to critting a million times. Why? Burning by default on longbow too strong? Ok then.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, anbujackson.9564 said:

Diehard condi zerker here.

I dont even want more damage. All those other classes can get as much dps as they want. What I want are freaking QoL features.

Where is my manual exit? Where are my core bursts (T1 only)? Where is the refresh of quickness on burst of aggression? King of Fire? King of memes maybe. Whats with the physical damage on detonating the fire aura? Give us something else instead. Arms grandmaster trait is tied to critting a million times. Why? Burning by default on longbow too strong? Ok then.

This right here. +1

15 hours ago, Hotride.2187 said:

What dps do you pull? Both solo and on bosses. I'd like to play more open world on war but dmg is not great for the builds I've tried.

I don't use a Dmg Meter so I can't give you an exact number. 

D/D Spellbreaker will kill everything Openworld/Story throws at you pretty quick. 

And I play it with MMR + S/M style for Max survival and it still slaps. 

Core Phalanxs dps is not that good. But the goal is to give the 3k dps Andy's on a worldboss a little boost. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/12/2022 at 5:55 AM, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

I don't use a Dmg Meter so I can't give you an exact number. 

D/D Spellbreaker will kill everything Openworld/Story throws at you pretty quick. 

And I play it with MMR + S/M style for Max survival and it still slaps. 

Core Phalanxs dps is not that good. But the goal is to give the 3k dps Andy's on a worldboss a little boost. 

OK I went with str(3-2-2)+spb(1-3-3)+arms(2-2-3), rage rune, accuracy & blood sigils and enough assassin gear to get 100% crit with perma fury. Heal, might, fury, rage signets, foj shout (use might signet and foj "on cd"). I pull about 10k dps with autos, dagger 3,4,5 and the occasional burst. Sustain is pretty insane, but only if you remain in melee; it also has less dodges than core shouts (that does about 5k dps when I play it). No condi cleanses unfortunately... mending works but its kind of annoying to have to cast it.

I also put rifle as swap weapon, cause why not. Lets you deal with annoying story achievements.

I'll try also sigil of strength, seems like it would be more healing.

Overall pretty good and some fresh air.

Edited by Hotride.2187

1 hour ago, Hotride.2187 said:

OK I went with str(3-2-2)+spb(1-3-3)+arms(2-2-3), rage rune, accuracy & blood sigils and enough assassin gear to get 100% crit with perma fury. Heal, might, fury, rage signets, foj shout (use might signet and foj "on cd"). I pull about 10k dps with autos, dagger 3,4,5 and the occasional burst. Sustain is pretty insane, but only if you remain in melee; it also has less dodges than core shouts (that does about 5k dps when I play it). No condi cleanses unfortunately... mending works but its kind of annoying to have to cast it.

I also put rifle as swap weapon, cause why not. Lets you deal with annoying story achievements.

I'll try also sigil of strength, seems like it would be more healing.

Overall pretty good and some fresh air.

You should have alot of dodges because MMR gives endurance. 

I use Mending as a heal. It's already traited. 

I personally love Firework Rune. 

Power, 25% movement speed (we don't run disc so no warrior sprint) and procs might, fury and swiftness every few seconds. 

Really helps with Fury uptime. 

13 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

You should have alot of dodges because MMR gives endurance. 

I use Mending as a heal. It's already traited. 

I personally love Firework Rune. 

Power, 25% movement speed (we don't run disc so no warrior sprint) and procs might, fury and swiftness every few seconds. 

Really helps with Fury uptime.

Hmm I'll try the rune, maybe the boon duration is enough to keep perma fury. Activating signet of rage lets you also keep fury up, but I try to avoid cast times overall, since you stop auto-attacking and lose a ton of dmg.

Then again its a 5% strike dmg from rune of rage... The movement speed is a loss yes, but you can mount often in open world. And in story everything is mega slow anyway, cause STORY.

Edited by Hotride.2187

25 minutes ago, Hotride.2187 said:

Hmm I'll try the rune, maybe the boon duration is enough to keep perma fury. Activating signet of rage lets you also keep fury up, but I try to avoid cast times overall, since you stop auto-attacking and lose a ton of dmg.

Then again its a 5% strike dmg from rune of rage... The movement speed is a loss yes, but you can mount often in open world. And in story everything is mega slow anyway, cause STORY.

Yeah. Sig of rage + Firework is Perma Fury. 

But I also don't care for my dps in Openworld. It's high enough to delete everything in no time anyway. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/19/2022 at 3:32 PM, Hotride.2187 said:

Whats really funny about every1 shitting on the arms 5% crit and the change itself, is that my ow solo dd spb jumble is going to get a 10% crit bonus out of nothing. I'll be able to slot in actual zerker pieces. That is the only thing I'm actually waiting for from the entire patch.

Edited by Hotride.2187

On 5/11/2022 at 2:50 PM, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

tbh, im now close to double conflux, missing some mats. so after full leggy armor, backpack and 2 rins soon (gotta grind that god awful pve amulet), rings with ascended stats i already got in abundance, so its much easier than grinding verdant brink as i used to. too much time gate on leggy armor in general tho. bs stuff ngl. anet rly exploiting qol kitten.

you don't have to grind for the pve amulet at all. It is completely free and you even get tons of mats, another ascended weapon of your choice, a 32 slot bag and a gen 3 precursor of your choice. I don't understand how anyone would go for the pvp version when the pve version is not only faster to get but you also get paid for doing the collection instead of having to pay 2k gold.

• Thanks 1

I play usually berserker with axes and greatsword but i want to play with daggers. Too bad spellbreaker is outdated. Bladesworn was fun at first but waiting that dragon drigger while getting hit is not that fun. Reading that leak make me lost interest on future skill balances.