How long does Runestone puzzle take?

Stopped going for Skyscale because of it, which made me quit the game (again). I tried looking up YouTube guides, but they are 30 min long. No thanks, a certain asian MMO lets me just walk from A to B with GOOD STORYTELLING being the motivation, WITHOUT stupid mini-games.

Edited by lezbefriends.7516
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 11
  • Sad 1

This is a new complaint about  the skyscale collection.  Most people complain about the jumping puzzles or the timegates or having to run around Dragonfall a few times.

To answer your question, it doesn't take long.  There's actually a story here too, if you bother to read the dialogue that is.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Sir Alymer.3406 said:

This is a new complaint about  the skyscale collection.  Most people complain about the jumping puzzles or the timegates or having to run around Dragonfall a few times.

To answer your question, it doesn't take long.  There's actually a story here too, if you bother to read the dialogue that is.

I guess I just haven't gotten to the jumping puzzles yet. Nor will I ever, as this mini-game gating is ridiculous.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 7

12 hours ago, lezbefriends.7516 said:

WITHOUT stupid mini-games.

I'm playing action mmorpg and those action mmorpg elements are making me grrrr, so just give me the reward already oke? 

That's yet another copy of your threads where you pretend you've quit the game in order to leverage easier reward you want. These threads got old long time ago, highly doubtful you're fooling anyone here with it.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 2

On 5/22/2022 at 6:14 AM, lezbefriends.7516 said:

Stopped going for Skyscale because of it, which made me quit the game (again). I tried looking up YouTube guides, but they are 30 min long. No thanks, a certain asian MMO lets me just walk from A to B with GOOD STORYTELLING being the motivation, WITHOUT stupid mini-games.

These doomer posts are getting creative now...

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

I think there is a bit of a misunderstanding about asian MMOs. They actually lwet you walk from A to C while stoppint in between at B ....

with you spending most of the time at B killing the same mob over and over until you have leveled up enough or made enough money. Especially the MMORPG created by asian companies are called "asia grinder". I think it is because of a different mentality. (People there actually seem to like the grindy play style - so it sells well there.)

There is no "mini game gating" - those "mini games" are an essential part of GW2. You either play it and like it. Or you don't.

Edited by Luthan.5236
  • Like 1